SELECT CONTENT

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 42 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:01 am

Those that do tweet, make sure to follow Kasey!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by california90 Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:38 am

I have yet to see his date. I read CHs blog and it makes me think kasey was seen as someone who would go far. You know how some guys they know will be fillers, etc. I think that kasey wasn't meant to be a filler and one of the few there for furthering himself. I also wonder if they hyped him as on paper he's really got it. Did he have A sob story? I'm just curious.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Kasey is a good example of what we had in my mind isn't what he came out to be.  He seemed more adventureous type than he is.

Nope, no sob story. Other than he was married.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:53 pm

Did he talk about being married?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:54 pm

california90 wrote:Did he talk about being married?

No.  got tht from Rs.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:07 am

atem wrote:Kasey is a good example of what we had in my mind isn't what he came out to be.  He seemed more adventureous type than he is.

Nope, no sob story. Other than he was married.

Where have I been?

I didn't know that Kacey had been married before.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For those of you who didn't catch this on Facebook last night: Kasey from this seasons Bachelorette and I! He was kind enough to take a pic with me! (even after I mildly freaked out when I saw him) Hahaa #teamkasey #thebachelorette #slo #creekytiki #twinsies #starstruck @kasey
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:34 am

Love it! Now why can't that happen with Chris?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:26 am

Could someone please put up the Instagram picture Kasey put up from the Mr. America contest?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:36 am

His voice is too high!

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:05 pm

momoftrips wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kacey is really cute! Thanks for posting MOT! He is officially one of my mom's favorite contestants this season as well.  :Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+37
Huchmom3
b
DKWillis
JBF
yhtran