SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 44 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:01 pm

umngirl wrote:
atem wrote:What the heck is Chris Harrison's latest tweet about?  Tomorrow you will believe in love...#atfirstsight?

Apparently he is starting some kind of online dating website. I read an article on eonline about it.

Yeah I heard that as well. It was called AtFirstSight.com or something like that. It's pretty hilarious if you ask me.

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by atem Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:05 pm

Is Chris out of it or what? stupid

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:36 pm

No Bryden on the group picture.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:42 pm

nymeria wrote:
umngirl wrote:
atem wrote:What the heck is Chris Harrison's latest tweet about?  Tomorrow you will believe in love...#atfirstsight?

Apparently he is starting some kind of online dating website. I read an article on eonline about it.

Yeah I heard that as well. It was called AtFirstSight.com or something like that. It's pretty hilarious if you ask me.

Clothing line, dating website, and I read somewhere about CH wine?? Guess he wants many irons in the fire.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:48 pm

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 44 Sl475f

I don't know what it is about this picture but I feel like Brooks should stay as far away from Michael G. as possible.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:52 pm

Beagle wrote:No Bryden on the group picture.
True. Why would he miss the photo shoot?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:54 pm

sfrank wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
atem wrote:Great group pic of the guys!

http://instagram.com/p/aryeX6tO-z/#

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 44 Feowi1

For a sec I thought brooks and chris were holding hands.giggling

It does look like they are linked arm and arm!

Maybe, he was cut out in the pic?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:58 pm

Maybe he "left and came back" afterward? That is a terrible photographer if he cuts out one guy. giggling
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:15 pm

He is there on the right .. Holding the glass .. And shows up in bother pic

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:45 pm

l think the one holding the galss somewhat cut off is James the above pic of it show it more and l do believe its James.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:54 pm

There doesn't appear to be a single arm holding a glass to me. Michael on the left is holding a glass and James on the right is holding the wine glass from what I can see.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:59 pm

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
atem wrote:Great group pic of the guys!

http://instagram.com/p/aryeX6tO-z/#

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 44 Feowi1

For a sec I thought brooks and chris were holding hands.giggling

It does look like they are linked arm and arm!

Maybe, he was cut out in the pic?

Maybe it was a cryptic message. Like look bro you ain't feeling it and you want to leave so go pack your bags. Or he could be in a meeting with producers planning his great escape.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+52
Jeepers
Baseball Mom
b
Beagle
DMBFan