SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Page 2 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:50 pm

I went over a of couple interviews Ashley did before the season started. A couple of things she said seemed relevant:

Q: And we saw you had, you had, like, many bachelors in Bachelorette -- had a rollercoaster ride on The Bachelor and it's probably safe to assume kind of how rollercoaster's this time, was there ever a moment where you just wanted to quit and go home and be done?

Ashley Hebert: I will tell they were definitely a rollercoaster and all that, you some of it had to do with just been away from home and been away from friends. There wasn’t ever a moment where I wanted to give it all up because I knew how great of an experience it was and I knew how much, I thought that hopefully I wouldn’t look back and be really happy that I went through but there was only hard moments where I thought did I make the right decision to do, am I strong enough to do this? But overall, I think I knew I wanted to push through.

Q: And were you looking for something in particular in the guys or did you find as the show went on what you were looking for change or anything like that?

Ashley Hebert: Yes, I mean I think what I realize is that I went into a thing I wanted just a good man and somebody who is loyal and a family man, and I think as time went on there were more things that I saw in the guys that I wanted but most importantly what I realize is that I wanted someone that made feel good and made me feel like a women, made me feel like I was able to be vulnerable. And so, yes, definitely as time went I started to realize more about what I wanted.

I mean I am looking for somebody that I feel I can trust, like somebody that’s really loyal and a family man and I said that I go into it and I don’t know if I get them kind of being redundant here, but I just want somebody that makes me feel. I like my life off of my gut and intuition and I have learned to trust that and I think it has led me to some really great places. So I am just looking for somebody that makes me feel.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by BlondieGal Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:52 am

Believe it or not, the UK is a great source for info from US politics to the Bachelorette show :awesome: ~

'I'm a great catch!': The Bachelorette's Ashley Hebert puts cruel body taunts behind her for bikini shoot

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 11:43 AM on 23rd June 2011

Comments (6)
Add to My Stories

She was cruelly branded 'flat chested' and an 'ugly duckling' by her supposed suitors, but Bachelorette star Ashley Hebert is fighting back.

The 26-year-old dental school graduate insists she's a 'great catch' as she proudly showing off her bikini body in a new photo shoot.

She flaunts her toned physique in a tiny red two piece for the cover of this week's Life & Style and says she has overcome her insecurities.
Happy and confident: The Bachelorette star Ashley Hebert showed off her toned body in a red bikini for the cover of this week's Life & Style magazine

Happy and confident: The Bachelorette star Ashley Hebert showed off her toned body in a red bikini for the cover of this week's Life & Style magazine

Ashley went into this season of the show worrying that the male contestants would be disappointed that she was The Bachelorette rather than last year's fan favourite, Emily Maynard.

But she now says she feels happy, confident and sexy again after a rollercoaster ride filming the series.

And Ashley is even more proud of her svelte shape as she will reportedly be slipping into a wedding dress soon after finding love on the hit ABC show.

The petite beauty travelled to the exotic island of Fiji in May for the finale of The Bachelorette where she was proposed to in an episode that will air in August.

Ashley says she's now happier than she's ever been and she and her fiancé are already planning their big day over Skype and through secret meetings before the big reveal in the summer as to who she has chosen.
Recovering from a broken heart: Ashley came in third in last season of The Bachelor and was booted off the show by Brad Womack just before the finale where he chose Emily Maynard (centre)

Recovering from a broken heart: Ashley (right) came in third in last season of The Bachelor and was booted off the show by Brad Womack just before the finale where he chose Emily Maynard (centre)

'I'm happy, and I'm in such a great place right now. I'm a new me', she gushed.

But earlier this year, the 5ft 2in reality star said she was shocked to realise she had put on 10lbs during filming of The Bachelor and had to drop the weight before she took over at the helm as the picker on the dating show.

Ashley was sent packing just before the finale of the show where Brad Womack ended up choosing blonde beauty Emily Maynard.

Ashley said she comfort ate during the difficult time and was 'eating everything in sight'.
Svelte: Ashley has lost the 10lbs she put on while filming The Bachelor but lost it quickly through teaching dance class and doing Bodypump

Svelte: Ashley has lost the 10lbs she put on while filming The Bachelor but lost it quickly through teaching dance class and doing Bodypump

'When you're stressed out, you kind of just throw it back,' the tiny star said. And although she did not work out at all during filming as soon as she got home she started exercising again and the excess pounds quickly came off.

'I teach dance classes - jazz and hip hop - so I get a good mix of exercise types,' she shared.

Ashley said she also does Bodypump which burns 600 calories in a hour by combining weights and aerobics.

'I love lifting weights and running and doing the stepper. After I do all that, I can eat what I want,' she added of keeping her toned physique in shape.

But when she started filming The Bachelorette earlier this year, where she got to pick from a crop of 25 eligible men, Ashley says she was more careful of what she ate, being the centre of attention of all those men.

'I didn't drink as much, and I didn't eat as many desserts as last time. Now it's fruits, vegetables, salads and chicken,' she said.

Ashley has faced a difficult season already so far with her falling for rogue contestant Bentley's charms unwittingly oblivious to his deceptive ways.

She thought that he could have been her future husband but his feelings were far removed from that and he bad mouthed her during interviews on the show calling her an 'ugly duckling'.

He also said he wished The Bachelorette had been last season's winner Emily Maynard and he promptly left the show early lying to Ashley saying he needed to be with his daughter.

And during what was supposed to be a fun roast, some of the men made fun of Ashley's small breasts and talked about getting out their cell phones to donate to the 'Ashley boob fund'.

To read more from the Life & Style interview click here ~ http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2007002/The-Bachelorettes-Ashley-Hebert-puts-cruel-body-taunts-bikini-shoot.html#ixzz1Q5y0Yn1U

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:53 am

So these are the attributes she described as 'her man' having (things to look out for!):

Love_Me wrote: A couple of things she said seemed relevant:
a good man and somebody who is loyal and a family man, ... I realize is that I wanted someone that made feel good and made me feel like a women, made me feel like I was able to be vulnerable.
somebody that I feel I can trust, like somebody that’s really loyal and a family man ... I just want somebody that makes me feel.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:51 am

BlondieGal wrote:Believe it or not, the UK is a great source for info from US politics to the Bachelorette show :awesome: ~

'I'm a great catch!': The Bachelorette's Ashley Hebert puts cruel body taunts behind her for bikini shoot

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 11:43 AM on 23rd June 2011

Comments (6)
Add to My Stories

She was cruelly branded 'flat chested' and an 'ugly duckling' by her supposed suitors, but Bachelorette star Ashley Hebert is fighting back.

The 26-year-old dental school graduate insists she's a 'great catch' as she proudly showing off her bikini body in a new photo shoot.

She flaunts her toned physique in a tiny red two piece for the cover of this week's Life & Style and says she has overcome her insecurities.

Ashley went into this season of the show worrying that the male contestants would be disappointed that she was The Bachelorette rather than last year's fan favourite, Emily Maynard.

But she now says she feels happy, confident and sexy again after a rollercoaster ride filming the series.

And Ashley is even more proud of her svelte shape as she will reportedly be slipping into a wedding dress soon after finding love on the hit ABC show.

The petite beauty travelled to the exotic island of Fiji in May for the finale of The Bachelorette where she was proposed to in an episode that will air in August.

Ashley says she's now happier than she's ever been and she and her fiancé are already planning their big day over Skype and through secret meetings before the big reveal in the summer as to who she has chosen.
Recovering from a broken heart: Ashley came in third in last season of The Bachelor and was booted off the show by Brad Womack just before the finale where he chose Emily Maynard (centre)

Recovering from a broken heart: Ashley (right) came in third in last season of The Bachelor and was booted off the show by Brad Womack just before the finale where he chose Emily Maynard (centre)

'I'm happy, and I'm in such a great place right now. I'm a new me', she gushed.

But earlier this year, the 5ft 2in reality star said she was shocked to realise she had put on 10lbs during filming of The Bachelor and had to drop the weight before she took over at the helm as the picker on the dating show.

Ashley was sent packing just before the finale of the show where Brad Womack ended up choosing blonde beauty Emily Maynard.

Ashley said she comfort ate during the difficult time and was 'eating everything in sight'.

'When you're stressed out, you kind of just throw it back,' the tiny star said. And although she did not work out at all during filming as soon as she got home she started exercising again and the excess pounds quickly came off.

'I teach dance classes - jazz and hip hop - so I get a good mix of exercise types,' she shared.

Ashley said she also does Bodypump which burns 600 calories in a hour by combining weights and aerobics.

'I love lifting weights and running and doing the stepper. After I do all that, I can eat what I want,' she added of keeping her toned physique in shape.

But when she started filming The Bachelorette earlier this year, where she got to pick from a crop of 25 eligible men, Ashley says she was more careful of what she ate, being the centre of attention of all those men.

'I didn't drink as much, and I didn't eat as many desserts as last time. Now it's fruits, vegetables, salads and chicken,' she said.

Ashley has faced a difficult season already so far with her falling for rogue contestant Bentley's charms unwittingly oblivious to his deceptive ways.

She thought that he could have been her future husband but his feelings were far removed from that and he bad mouthed her during interviews on the show calling her an 'ugly duckling'.

He also said he wished The Bachelorette had been last season's winner Emily Maynard and he promptly left the show early lying to Ashley saying he needed to be with his daughter.

And during what was supposed to be a fun roast, some of the men made fun of Ashley's small breasts and talked about getting out their cell phones to donate to the 'Ashley boob fund'.

To read more from the Life & Style interview click here ~ http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2007002/The-Bachelorettes-Ashley-Hebert-puts-cruel-body-taunts-bikini-shoot.html#ixzz1Q5y0Yn1U

LOL Blondiegal, I frequently read the Daily Mail and they often have articles for the Bachelorette that aren't anywhere here in the US (I'm an ex-pat Brit). Not sure what season they are on over there, but a couple of years back they were way behind the US.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:01 am

emusha wrote:So these are the attributes she described as 'her man' having (things to look out for!):

a good man and somebody who is loyal and a family man, ... I realize is that I wanted someone that made feel good and made me feel like a women, made me feel like I was able to be vulnerable.
somebody that I feel I can trust, like somebody that’s really loyal and a family man ... I just want somebody that makes me feel.

This is my interpretation of what she means:

Loyal and family- won't breakup with her and wants kids
Feel like a woman- hot chemistry
Able to be vulnerable- handles her utter cray cray with finesse

She's spelling it out for us.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:03 am

Alanna wrote:
emusha wrote:So these are the attributes she described as 'her man' having (things to look out for!):

Nice wording!

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:36 am

William Talks About His Elimination From 'The Bachelorette'

William Holman did a conference call interview today where he talked all about his time on "The Bachelorette" and his feelings about Ashley.

William said that no one had anything bad to say about Bentley, and that when ever he talked to him, all he ever talked about was his daughter so he was really shocked by what he saw on tv. He thought he saw a definite connection between them in Vegas and never thought that he seemed disappointed that "The Bachelorette" was Ashley instead of Emily.

About his 2-on-1 date: "I didn’t feel that I would get a rose" he said. He went on to say that it was just one of those things where he wanted to see her again and wanted to rekindle those feelings, but it didn’t go as expected.

As for throwing Ben C. under the bus: "I did feel that he was insincere, it was something he did talk about it, I wouldn't have made that up. I felt like if she was questioning any ones purpose on the show, it’s not like have a phone and I can call her and tell her, so the only time we get is on camera, it was the only time to tell her, and not the way I wanted it to go down. I wanted to warn her and let her know." He said that he didn't realize that Ben C. would be gone right away, he thought she might give him a second chance and talk to him about it with him like she did with him and the roast. So he was surprised by that.

With roasting Ashley, he thought she could handle it. He said he wasn't aware of her insecurities because he never watched last season and she hadn't talked about that in front of them. William said that he had never been on stage before and that he was really scared and just decided to go a different way with it because the guys were all roasting each other and they were there to roast Ashley so that's what he did.

Who is his pick for Ashley? J.P.! Who else?! Honestly, I'm totally sold on the fact that he's the best for her. He said that J.P. is "an outstanding guy in the house, true friend, and J.P. is like no other. If I could pick a guy for her, I would pick him." As for if Ashley will actually pick him: "I could see her going that way, I saw their interactions and the looks on their faces when they were around each other and you could just see that they looked like they were in love." He says he actually felt a little bad going out on dates with her because he knew he was making J.P. feel sad. Aw!

William says he did not go on the show to start his comedy career, he honest to goodness wanted to find love: "Love is more important than anything, finding that true love and finding the love of your life, I was so happy it was Ashley because she seemed like someone I could have that connection with."

Also, we'll all be seeing more of William because he's going to be on "Bachelor Pad 2"! Hooray! Maybe he'll meet someone nice there! Maybe Jackie from Brad's season? We'll have to wait and see!

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:42 am

Alanna wrote:

word This upcoming week's date with JP, and maybe even the reactions from Ben F. when he hears about the Bent one, could tell us a lot. I'm predicting it's kind of dramatic on her part when she tells JP, but that he's cool as a cucumber about it.
Loyalty - check. Can manage her vulnerable moments - check. Chemistry - double check. We already saw the hot kiss high above the city with the wandering hands up the back! heartbeat
And Ben could either step in with equal finesse, or be so nonchalant that she can't tell what he's thinking. I can't get a read on that one yet... he's so laid back!

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 am

Wow thanks for that article! It sounds like they have something truly wonderful and it was obvious to everyone. I bet Ashley loves that he got 'sad' seeing her with other guys. I really think the Fleissmeister is getting another success story. A happy ending and love couldn't have happened to a sweeter, more deserving Bette.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:47 am

sjcaligurl wrote:William Talks About His Elimination From 'The Bachelorette'

Who is his pick for Ashley? J.P.! Who else?! Honestly, I'm totally sold on the fact that he's the best for her. He said that J.P. is "an outstanding guy in the house, true friend, and J.P. is like no other. If I could pick a guy for her, I would pick him." As for if Ashley will actually pick him: "I could see her going that way, I saw their interactions and the looks on their faces when they were around each other and you could just see that they looked like they were in love." He says he actually felt a little bad going out on dates with her because he knew he was making J.P. feel sad. Aw!

okay, now that just took it too far - puh-leeze William went on the very first date and the dreaded 2:1, I dont think either date made JP sad. It just seems like overkill to me.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:58 am

anders wrote:

okay, now that just took it too far - puh-leeze William went on the very first date and the dreaded 2:1, I dont think either date made JP sad. It just seems like overkill to me.

Damage Control!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:06 am

anders wrote:

Suspect Seems fishy... :greenman:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

+79
NanaMary
snowyglow12
Samantharose
sunnymicki
northernviewer