SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Page 3 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by anders Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:07 pm

ah yes - what was I thinking.... duh :greenman:

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:24 pm

delete

Last edited by bambam64 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sick of Bentley.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:26 pm

anders wrote:ah yes - what was I thinking.... duh :greenman:

scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:28 pm

William sounds like he is in love with JP just as much as Ashley is rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:30 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:William sounds like he is in love with JP just as much as Ashley is rotfl

lolpanda hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:31 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:William sounds like he is in love with JP just as much as Ashley is rotfl

For real! :laughingoutlou
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:33 pm

bambam64 wrote:Am I one of the only few people who thinks the producers approached Bentley with the idea to bash Ashley AFTER the Hong Kong trip took place? They were half-way through and realized they had no ratings gold. All of his remarks are heard not seen. He actually looked content during the Vegas dancing date. They could have flown him back to the mansion to do any other interviews they needed. This is way too fishy.

You're not alone, I've been thinking this for awhile. There is some quality to his PIs that seemed (to me) to be him explaining -- in the worst way possible -- a video they had shown him. Such as, here's the one where you're comforting Ashley after the roast, what was going through your mind? {psst, the worse you sound, the more we'll pay you}

Yep, color me cynical. no no

ETA: bambam deleted her post because she's sick of Bentley. But I think I'll let this stand anyway.

Last edited by LucyVP on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:35 pm

Totally. The last few years it seems like the bromance factor is way higher when the B'ette shows roll around than when the women are competing for the Bach. Kind of funny to watch it happen!

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:38 pm

LucyVP wrote:
bambam64 wrote:Am I one of the only few people who thinks the producers approached Bentley with the idea to bash Ashley AFTER the Hong Kong trip took place? They were half-way through and realized they had no ratings gold. All of his remarks are heard not seen. He actually looked content during the Vegas dancing date. They could have flown him back to the mansion to do any other interviews they needed. This is way too fishy.

You're not alone, I've been thinking this for awhile. There is some quality to his PIs that seemed (to me) to be him explaining -- in the worst way possible -- a video they had shown him. Such as, here's the one where you're comforting Ashley after the roast, what was going through your mind? {psst, the worse you sound, the more we'll pay you}

Yep, color me cynical. no no

Thanks. I actually deleted the post because I'm so fed up with Bentley. I hope he got paid a lot of money and buys Cozy, the "ex"-wife and even Michelle lots of nice things because what he did as a human being was horrible and so were the producers for allowing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:48 pm

anders wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:William Talks About His Elimination From 'The Bachelorette'

Who is his pick for Ashley? J.P.! Who else?! Honestly, I'm totally sold on the fact that he's the best for her. He said that J.P. is "an outstanding guy in the house, true friend, and J.P. is like no other. If I could pick a guy for her, I would pick him." As for if Ashley will actually pick him: "I could see her going that way, I saw their interactions and the looks on their faces when they were around each other and you could just see that they looked like they were in love." He says he actually felt a little bad going out on dates with her because he knew he was making J.P. feel sad. Aw!

okay, now that just took it too far - puh-leeze William went on the very first date and the dreaded 2:1, I dont think either date made JP sad. It just seems like overkill to me.

actually i don't think this is too far of a stretch by how it seems JP was talking to the guys about ashley -- remember that talk with JP, Ben F and Blake when they were talking about Ben F having kissed her and JP acting really surprised? Ben F even said something like (rephrase) "yea i know buddy that prolly doesn't feel good to hear about"
I think JP's very open in communicating his thoughts and feelings to the group and I wouldn't be surprised if after Williams disastrous roast situation he took a step back from having a vision of his relationship with Ashley and probably internalized a lot more about what else was going on in the house...

Plus all that flowery stuff about them looking like they're in love - I wouldn't put it past William to exaggerate stuff like that - I mean look at his answer to the question about love and his intentions going on the show Rolling Eyes

Last edited by emusha on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:50 pm

HAHA :laugh out loud: ...he kinda sounds like the weatherman actually -- similar way he described roberto in his exit interview
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:16 pm

Don't think Will was saying JP was jealous over the dates he got and wanted the 2:1 or anything like that, just that he was jealous over anyone dating Ashley. JMO of course.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

+79
NanaMary
snowyglow12
Samantharose
sunnymicki
northernviewer