SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Page 14 of 62 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 38 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by sjcaligurl Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:40 pm

I think she tried really hard to fall for Ryan. I'm not sure if he is a Jake or a Kasey or just a goober but they just didn't look right together. At least he tried, though. He really did put forth the effort which is more than some of the other guys appear to have done.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by emusha Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:44 pm

ohhh I think he is wayyyy better than either jake or Kasey though i give Kasey >>>>>>>>> over Jake...

Ryan is the whole package! he has a great personality - very sincere - maybe a tad bit neurotic but he just needs someone to balance him out ...highly driven and passionate about his work... and as it seems from him falling for ashley -- ready to find his gal. some lucky girl is gonna snatch him up!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:47 pm

Well, no crying this season so he'd better not be the one to do it.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:49 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:I think she tried really hard to fall for Ryan. I'm not sure if he is a Jake or a Kasey or just a goober but they just didn't look right together. At least he tried, though. He really did put forth the effort which is more than some of the other guys appear to have done.

To the bolded, hehehe

I agree that Ryan looked great to her on paper, but she never felt comfortable with him. There just seems to be a little something off about his personality. If he becomes the next Bachelor, we will probably figure it out with a whole season of him.

The 3 she takes to F4 besides JP seem to all be guys who will be very physically respectful of her and won't put the moves on her without her taking the initiative. I think that's why she picked them. It reminds me of Meredith taking Matthew, a very religious possible virgin who expected nothing more than chaste kisses from her, and Chad, who was too awkward to even kiss her once, along for the ride while she got busy with Ian.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:51 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:I think she tried really hard to fall for Ryan. I'm not sure if he is a Jake or a Kasey or just a goober but they just didn't look right together. At least he tried, though. He really did put forth the effort which is more than some of the other guys appear to have done.

No way is he like Jake or even Kasey. Nothing alike at all. He is however, over-active and definitely needs a good channel for those energies which I suspect is what is missing sitting around hotel rooms with a bunch of dudes for the most part. For some, activity is exhausting for others like Ryan - it balances them out.
JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:53 pm

nd4reality wrote:

No way is he like Jake or even Kasey. Nothing alike at all. He is however, over-active and definitely needs a good channel for those energies which I suspect is what is missing sitting around hotel rooms with a bunch of dudes for the most part. For some, activity is exhausting for others like Ryan - it balances them out.
JMO.

Ryan is really growing on me. :D
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Seeking the Mormon Man of her Dreams

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/local/article_eb7b041e-9dce-11e0-a2d5-001cc4c002e0.html

It wouldnt let me copy the text ....
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:35 pm

jelle wrote:Seeking the Mormon Man of her Dreams

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/local/article_eb7b041e-9dce-11e0-a2d5-001cc4c002e0.html

You’re probably familiar with ABC-TV’s The Bachelorette. But how about the Web series, The Mormon Bachelorette? In its third season starting July 1, the online show will feature bachelorette Ashley Chapman of Mesa as she embarks on a series of dates to find her Mormon Mr. Right.

According to a news release, Chapman was chosen over 14 other contestants who submitted homemade videos in hopes of being the next Mormon Bachelorette. She will have 22 men to choose from as each vies to be the one Chapman will introduce to her family in Monticello, Utah at the end of July.

The Mormon Bachelorette was started by best friends Erin Elton and Aubrey Messick Laidlaw in an attempt to find a husband for Aubrey, according to the news release. The first season ended with Messick choosing Matt Laidlaw. The two were engaged two months later and then married last March. They are now expecting a baby.

The second season focused on a Mormon bachelor, Rick Buck, seeking his LDS lady love. He chose Melanie Carney, and the two are dating exclusively

To follow Chapman’s quest to find the perfect Mormon mate, go to www.themormonbachelorette.com.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:56 pm

San wrote:
Ryan is really growing on me. :D

Me, too. He's number 2 for me behind JP. He's very attractive, driven and articulate. His video was so sad and vulnerable - hope he finds the one someday that makes him feel better.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:31 pm

Pattycake92 wrote: I just don't see Ames, Ben and Dino as the pushy type. These guys are basically waiting for Ashley to put the moves on them. That's not going to work in this type of setting.

Dunno about setting but it's not going to work for this type of girl. We've seen what she likes and if you need a written explanation, Noob has done an excellent job somewhere in these threads. giggling

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:37 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
jelle wrote:Seeking the Mormon Man of her Dreams

You’re probably familiar with ABC-TV’s The Bachelorette. But how about the Web series, The Mormon Bachelorette? In its third season starting July 1, the online show will feature bachelorette Ashley Chapman of Mesa as she embarks on a series of dates to find her Mormon Mr. Right.

According to a news release, Chapman was chosen over 14 other contestants who submitted homemade videos in hopes of being the next Mormon Bachelorette. She will have 22 men to choose from as each vies to be the one Chapman will introduce to her family in Monticello, Utah at the end of July.

The Mormon Bachelorette was started by best friends Erin Elton and Aubrey Messick Laidlaw in an attempt to find a husband for Aubrey, according to the news release. The first season ended with Messick choosing Matt Laidlaw. The two were engaged two months later and then married last March. They are now expecting a baby.

The second season focused on a Mormon bachelor, Rick Buck, seeking his LDS lady love. He chose Melanie Carney, and the two are dating exclusively

To follow Chapman’s quest to find the perfect Mormon mate, go to www.themormonbachelorette.com.

The good thing about The Mormon Bachelor show, is that it isn't necessarily linited to picking an F1... he can have an F1 AND F2 AND F3... etc...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:32 pm

nd4reality wrote:

JMO.

Good read on Ryan. ITA. It was the setting that was too confining for him. Proof of that is video that we've seen of him outside the show. In business, he's very professional, articulate and has the right amount of enthusiasm about his company and what they're doing. In his vlog he was downright introspective about the whole process, and very low key. Again, the appropriate response IMO.

I like Ryan. He'll be a helluva catch for the right woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 62 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 38 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

+79
NanaMary
snowyglow12
Samantharose
sunnymicki
northernviewer