SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty *No Spoilers* Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon May 20, 2013 2:36 pm

Please, do not post Spoilers in this thread.

Just discuss the episode as it airs.

Thank you!

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by in2deep Wed May 22, 2013 9:54 am

From the mother board:
Season Premiere - 1
THE BACHELORETTE - "Episode 901" - On the premiere, "Episode 901," Desiree begins her Cinderella journey when Chris Harrison welcomes her to her new home, a cliffside Malibu estate, and gives her the keys to a brand new Bentley convertible. Her transformation is complete as she slips into a stunning silvery confection of a gown fit for a princess. At the mansion, Desiree's anxiety falls away as her 25 eager suitors catch their first glimpse of her: One nervous guy tries to sweep her off her feet with a romantic dance move, but falls flat; a sleight-of-hand artist makes something special magically appear for Desiree; a hunky oil rig worker puts his amazing abs on display straight off; still another hopeful Prince Charming goes to the other extreme, showing up in a medieval suit of armor. But the one who steals her heart is the youngest bachelor ever to step out of a limo -- a four-year-old boy who is followed by his proud, single dad, in the ninth edition of "The Bachelorette," the female version of ABC's hit romance reality series, premiering MONDAY, MAY 27 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/Rick Rowell) DESIREE HARTSTOCK, CHRIS HARRISON

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Iam4UGA Wed May 22, 2013 5:02 pm

I2d! handwave

hope you are gonna watch with us!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Wed May 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:I2d! handwave

Thanks Ism4UGA! bestbud!

I am watching, totally unspoiled this season. Maybe the magic will come back... I spent two years cringing a lot (except for JP), and my car refused to go by the mansion.

Does anyone have screenshots from the previews? I think I'll like Des. I'll report on places I can identify only as the season goes on...

And about the drinking game: there are lots of options: for Des, the words 'tent,' 'hardship,' or 'sincere' - for the guys, 'gorgeous,' 'adventure,' or 'most wonderful'? What do y'all think?

i2d

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 27, 2013 9:05 am

I usually don't enjoy the M&G first episodes but I'm looking forward to this one because I'm ready for the season to begin. I know the guys always look way better than their photos. I'm convinced the Bachelorette photographer hates men. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 27, 2013 3:23 pm

giggling The show and Desiree will be picking tweets to air on the show! But, I don't know if people should go on twitter, because you know someone will post spoilers!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon May 27, 2013 3:35 pm

First time I get to be in the non-spoiler thread. I do know how it ends but that's basically it. I don't know most the guys names and I didn't even bother reading the bios or watching any previews so everything will be new to me. Maybe it will be more fun this way :)
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 27, 2013 4:13 pm

👋

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 27, 2013 4:37 pm

chloep wrote: 👋

handwave Hi! Don't be shy!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 27, 2013 4:39 pm

in2deep wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:I2d! handwave

Thanks Ism4UGA! bestbud!

I am watching, totally unspoiled this season. Maybe the magic will come back... I spent two years cringing a lot (except for JP), and my car refused to go by the mansion.

Does anyone have screenshots from the previews? I think I'll like Des. I'll report on places I can identify only as the season goes on...

And about the drinking game: there are lots of options: for Des, the words 'tent,' 'hardship,' or 'sincere' - for the guys, 'gorgeous,' 'adventure,' or 'most wonderful'? What do y'all think?

i2d

Oh, I have missed ya! I was wondering where you were! It was funny, because the site found a blog that had a guy that got some of the guys while taping was happening! Although, we still didn't know who it was!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 27, 2013 4:45 pm

I think I found one. PM me if you want a link to it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon May 27, 2013 4:59 pm

Ready to watch unspoiled. Have my bio/pic favs and I'm ready to go.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+16
Admin
DMBFan
alwaystulips
MVMom39forever
2observe