SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Wed May 29, 2013 1:59 am

wickedwitch wrote:Going spoiler free for the first time in a long time.

Des is going to make a fabulous bachelorette. As much as I love Ashley, her insecurities were hard to watch at time. And Emily is just.... Des has the right combination of confidence and charm.

My picks for Des are Drew and Michael G. And I personally like Will.

Yes - love Ashley and love JP. Bentley's bad juju wrecked those early episodes. So happy when he left. I am really not a drama girl. If I can't see a love story, I don't mind wacky & goofy & awkward but I don't like mean & catty & nasty.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by atem Wed May 29, 2013 8:06 am

Can't wait for the next episode with you guys!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 29, 2013 9:15 am

Episode 2 *No Spoilers* Discussion Thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by KareyR2 Wed May 29, 2013 2:09 pm

wickedwitch wrote:Going spoiler free for the first time in a long time.

Des is going to make a fabulous bachelorette. As much as I love Ashley, her insecurities were hard to watch at time. And Emily is just.... Des has the right combination of confidence and charm.

My picks for Des are Drew and Michael G. And I personally like Will.

I really liked Will too...he is one of the few guys that I can remember his name. Can someone help me out with Drew...what was shown in their interactions, because I must have missed it...I can not place Drew at all. Thanks
Karey
KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed May 29, 2013 2:11 pm

He was first out of the limo.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 29, 2013 7:01 pm

He also had one of the feature videos. He's the guy with the alcoholic dad and sister with special needs. I liked him although worry he's almost too good looking. :eyesigh:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 29, 2013 10:08 pm

albean99 wrote:He also had one of the feature videos. He's the guy with the alcoholic dad and sister with special needs. I liked him although worry he's almost too good looking. :eyesigh:

Yeah, I'm hoping that a banner is made of that intro vid! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by KareyR2 Thu May 30, 2013 2:38 pm

albean99 wrote:He also had one of the feature videos. He's the guy with the alcoholic dad and sister with special needs. I liked him although worry he's almost too good looking. :eyesigh:

Thanks you guys...now I can place Drew. I was a little turned off during his segment...almost like the looking for sympathy card to me. He seems to be a hit with most of you, so it is probably just me with that sense. I will give the guy a chance. Thanks
Karey
KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 4:43 pm

KareyR2 wrote:

Thanks you guys...now I can place Drew. I was a little turned off during his segment...almost like the looking for sympathy card to me. He seems to be a hit with most of you, so it is probably just me with that sense. I will give the guy a chance. Thanks
Karey

Maybe, it's due to knowing more about him that I like him so much?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 30, 2013 10:15 pm

KareyR2 wrote:

Karey

He actually seems great if you put aside the resemblance to Jake and his backstory which tptb would not hesitate to use in his intro Rolling Eyes . I want to give all the guys a chance. A few that seem to make it far have rubbed me the wrong way but looking forward to seeing their story unfold.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri May 31, 2013 1:04 am

I picked my top 6 after Ep1 and just re-read their bios on ABC! Good stuff ...

Bryden wrote his best date memory is "go carts and lazer tag." Oh my gosh; at least he is honest but might want to shoot a little higher unless he's dating a mom with a 12 year old boy.

Zack K - love EVERYTHING he wrote in his questionnaire! His best date memory "A romantic rooftop date with a meal and movie under the stars." Yes!

Drew - his best date memory takes the cake "watching the sunset in Paris" Yes! Yes!

Chris - Says he "used to write poetry and have a personal book of about 75 pieces". Awwww sweet!

Michael G - SIZE 14 foot!! Omg! Enough said ...

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 31, 2013 1:29 am

MVMom39forever wrote:I picked my top 6 after Ep1 and just re-read their bios on ABC! Good stuff ...

Bryden wrote his best date memory is "go carts and lazer tag." Oh my gosh; at least he is honest but might want to shoot a little higher unless he's dating a mom with a 12 year old boy.

Zack K - love EVERYTHING he wrote in his questionnaire! His best date memory "A romantic rooftop date with a meal and movie under the stars." Yes!

Drew - his best date memory takes the cake "watching the sunset in Paris" Yes! Yes!

Chris - Says he "used to write poetry and have a personal book of about 75 pieces". Awwww sweet!

Michael G - SIZE 14 foot!! Omg! Enough said ...

rotfl Great points!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+16
Admin
DMBFan
alwaystulips
MVMom39forever
2observe