SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Tue May 28, 2013 10:16 am

MVMom, great comments! Pretty much agree with you but did you mean Michael G about the coin instead of Mike R? Mike R, who came in a medical coat, went home.

Not sure about Drew or Brooks. Drew's voice is really high. Brooks mumbles. Not a fan of either, yet. But, they are shown alot in the previews so they must go far.

First impression guys were:
Bryden - probably my favorite last night.
Michael G
Chris
Nick M - sweet poem

Wanted to know more about Dan and Robert

I'm sorry Diogo went home. In his exit, he seemed really sweet. He might not have been for Des, but I'd like to have learned more about him.

TPTB's picks:
Zak W - He may have great abs, but that was silly
Ben - His son is adorable, but not a fan of anyone bringing their young child on this show
# - He will go far, but just to keep conversation going
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by DMBFan Tue May 28, 2013 10:23 am

Off topic - alwaystulips, I love your puppy in your avatar. Terriers are favourite!

Last edited by DMBFan on Tue May 28, 2013 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 28, 2013 10:25 am

Thanks for ya'lls thoughts!!! I enjoy reading them. :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue May 28, 2013 10:34 am

DMBFan wrote:Off topic - alwaystulips, I love your puppy in your avatar. Terriers are favourite!

Thank you! This one isn't mine, but I have a sweet westie girl who's lying at my feet right now. :)

San, thanks to you and Love_Me for having these threads. This is the first season I've watched unspoiled since Jason's and it's really fun!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 10:49 am

alwaystulips wrote:
DMBFan wrote:Off topic - alwaystulips, I love your puppy in your avatar. Terriers are favourite!

Thank you! This one isn't mine, but I have a sweet westie girl who's lying at my feet right now. :)

San, thanks to you and Love_Me for having these threads. This is the first season I've watched unspoiled since Jason's and it's really fun!

Love that avi too. Who doesn't love an adorable dog?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue May 28, 2013 11:22 am

alwaystulips wrote:MVMom, great comments! Pretty much agree with you but did you mean Michael G about the coin instead of Mike R? Mike R, who came in a medical coat, went home.

Not sure about Drew or Brooks. Drew's voice is really high. Brooks mumbles. Not a fan of either, yet. But, they are shown alot in the previews so they must go far.

First impression guys were:
Bryden - probably my favorite last night.
Michael G
Chris
Nick M - sweet poem

Wanted to know more about Dan and Robert

I'm sorry Diogo went home. In his exit, he seemed really sweet. He might not have been for Des, but I'd like to have learned more about him.

TPTB's picks:
Zak W - He may have great abs, but that was silly
Ben - His son is adorable, but not a fan of anyone bringing their young child on this show
# - He will go far, but just to keep conversation going

Hi Tulips!

Yes - you are right! I meant Michael G the attorney. WHoops - so many guys with similar names.

I agree Zak was silly and Ben is up to no good as daddy and as contestant.

I was not a Dan fan because of what he wrote on his bio/interview ... he made it very clear that he wanted to be considered for the Bachelor so felt like that was a bit premature.

Robert - is he the sign spinner? He's cute but did not see him in any previews. He might be hidden if we have another season like Bachelor. Same with Nick M. ... cute and I liked his poem but could not see him in previews. he's got a distinct mole on cheek so was looking for that.

Here's one more thing to add to our discussion. Desiree's blog is up and here the guys who score mentions:

Men mentioned in Des’ blog who got a rose because they made good first impression:

Michael G's entrance by fishing for those coins
Chris getting down on one knee – witty and fun
Zak W – made her giggle like schoolgirl
Ben – biggest impression by bringing son Brody
Juan Pablo – nighttime soccer was highlight of night

Mentions but no rose:
• Diogo
• Jonathon

So I was way wrong about Diogo ... pre season I thought he might be going far but he's NOT blue shirt guy she is hugging in some previews obviously (ha!). You and I are on same page about Zak and Ben being TPTB picks. So I guess that leaves Michael, Chris and Juan Pablo as Desiree's favorites. One thing I've learned from this forum is to pay closer attention to the guys Desiree is chasing vs. the guys chasing her. :yes:

Happy viewing!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 11:35 am

Diogo is very nice. I think she picked the right set of guys though.

Seemed she felt for Zak, because she did ask him to cannon ball and then he was left there by himself! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue May 28, 2013 2:44 pm

Totally missed that on Dan's bio. Actually, I just assume they ALL want to be the next Bachelor. :Smiley:

Yep, Robert is the sign spinner. He and Drew look a little alike to me.

Zack K. and Chris didn't get much air time. Hope that changes!

How can I read Des's blog without going into the spoiler section? Is it on People.com?

ETA: Here it is:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 2:47 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Totally missed that on Dan's bio. Actually, I just assume they ALL want to be the next Bachelor. :Smiley:

How can I read Des's blog without going into the spoiler section? Is it on People.com?

That's a good point about the People blog.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue May 28, 2013 3:50 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Totally missed that on Dan's bio. Actually, I just assume they ALL want to be the next Bachelor. :Smiley:

Exactly! (about your bolded comment) but I'd just hope they'd be a little less blatant about it before they even got on the darn show (ha!). Remember Ryan last season? Good tv!

RE: DES BLOG
I am not venturing into the spoiler threads here but I plan to read Des blog this season so I bookmarked the People site. I love reading the Bachelorette (or Bachelor) blog as you just know lead is trying to send as much love her F1's way as possible to keep him feeling secure as season unfolds w/out being obvious. Sean took every oppt'y to write about Catherine (even though she barely had any screen time those first few episodes). I actually compared how much Emily wrote about Jef (vs. Arie and Sean) last season and it was A LOT more. So, will be interesting to see how Des handles and who gets that extra loving or shout-outs.

I am also going to read Chris H's blog, which I read to see who TPTB is promoting or trying to cast doubt. The way he wrote about Catherine last season, you would have thought she was the limo driver. So will be interesting to see what he writes compared to Des:

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue May 28, 2013 3:57 pm

atem wrote:Diogo is very nice. I think she picked the right set of guys though.

Seemed she felt for Zak, because she did ask him to cannon ball and then he was left there by himself! giggling

Yes, I agree! I think she's got a lot of great guys this season. I did a quick glance at Jokers and there seems to be a lot of complaints about caliber of guys for Des but they could just be in a complaining mood.

Zak appears to be "that guy" this season. They always have to have someone who is just a bit wacky like the foot fetish guy from Jillian's season or the egg guy from Emily's. I must say he does have impressive abs. Poor guy probably ate nothing but protein and broccoli for months prior to arriving on set.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by KareyR2 Tue May 28, 2013 4:04 pm

WOW!!!! Such great observations and comments. So many people watching this season unspoiled. I tried to do it Sean's season...but felt like I was left talking to myself and this thread was echoing! LOL! Anyway so thrilled that there are lots of people here. Thanks everyone for contributing your thoughts here. This could be a fun season being unspoiled. I just pray I don't get accidentally spoiled.

I am still really confused about all the guys names, let alone their occupations, and where they come from. You guys are amazing me. I know them as Iraqi War guy, shining armour guy, picking the coin out of the fountain guy etc etc. LOL I wish they would not waste the time on intros of guys that do not move on....like the Dentist, magician etc. I would have far preferred to get to know better some of the guys that go far, so we can get to know them better. What a waste of airtime. Anyhooooo

I had a good feeling about Ben and Brodie, until I saw the previews, and I so get Ali's Frank and was it Ryan vibe from him. Also ?James, reminds me of Emily's Ryan. What a waste.

Drew.....I kept getting interrupted last night by life, and I viewed it twice with interruptions. Drew seems to have made a huge hit with some of you, and I can not place him at all. I liked Sign guy actually...... To be honest I was kind of bored by the episode...hope it picks up. Fantasy Suite guy gave me the heebie jeebies. Glad she booted him. Great comments everyone, keep them coming. This is going to be fun. Thanks
Karey :-)
KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+16
Admin
DMBFan
alwaystulips
MVMom39forever
2observe