SELECT CONTENT

*Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9 - Page 11 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:58 am

atem wrote:Do you guys want the link to next week's episode?

For the description? I don't think it hurts to post links as long as we know what it is. I'm okay with knowing certain things about the next episode but others may not be so we can all choose whether to click on it or not.

Don't stop sleuthing, MVMom. We need all the help we can get in our non-spoiler section and none of us are experts. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9 - Page 11 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9

Post by atem Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:56 pm

albean99 wrote:

For the description? I don't think it hurts to post links as long as we know what it is. I'm okay with knowing certain things about the next episode but others may not be so we can all choose whether to click on it or not.

Don't stop sleuthing, MVMom. We need all the help we can get in our non-spoiler section and none of us are experts. :Nod:

No, I meant the pics on getty images.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:14 pm

albean99 wrote:

Oh, I won't! Just bear with me. I am the one who suggested that it was Diogo (knight who left on 1st night) in screencaps kissing/hugging Des when it was our gorgeous Drew. Whoops!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
If you look closely you can see the boats by Drew's bicep.

It appears that Drew is in Antigua. If you look at the SC's you can see the background matches with the shot of Antigua at the bottom.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:38 pm

albean99 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
If you look closely you can see the boats by Drew's bicep.

It appears that Drew is in Antigua. If you look at the SC's you can see the background matches with the shot of Antigua at the bottom.

LOL who saw the boats when you pointed out his lovely biceps ???? giggling
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:12 pm

You make a good point, nd4reality. :laughingoutlou

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:07 pm

albean99 wrote:You make a good point, nd4reality. :laughingoutlou

giggling yes

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:28 pm

I posted the following in the Contestant thread but it should really go here.

There SCs of Des walking and kissing a guy on the street at night (don't know where). In some of the SCs, the guy kissing Des looks like Drew, but there's one SC where the guy that is kissing Des looks more like Brandon. And, in the SC where the guy looks like Brandon, Des is kissing him with an open mouth. So, I need to see SCs of the necklines of both Drew and Brandon to see if the producers pulled a fast one on us. I don't know how to bring over copies of SCs, so could someone post the SCs that I'm referring to? Thanks. :Smiley:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:56 pm

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:57 pm

Yay - my first attempt at brining SCs over !!!!!

I'm going to look for the other ones that match this as well for you 2observe.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:02 pm

nd4reality wrote:Yay - my first attempt at brining SCs over !!!!!

I'm going to look for the other ones that match this as well for you 2observe.
Thanks...how did you that??? PM me so that I can do it too. giggling
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:05 pm

nd4reality wrote:

I think this guy maybe Brandon, the side of his face and the top of the hair reminds me of him. But it's hard to tell. I can't tell if the side of his face is clean shaven or not. ETA: I also think that it's Brandon neckline as well.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9

+14
julychild
nd4reality
noobsleuth
in2deep
2observe