SELECT CONTENT

*Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9 Empty *Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9

Post by Love_Me Wed May 22, 2013 3:28 am

What this thread is about:

You can compare tonight's Bachelorette preview with the guys' photos on the ABC board. It will be like old fashioned "sleuthing" of looking at screen caps to see who gets dates, gets kisses, stirs up problems for Des, etc.
Please, do not post any spoilers in this thread. Keep it about the screecaps and sleuthing.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9

Post by MVMom39forever Wed May 22, 2013 2:49 pm

Thank you for starting this thread! Based SOLELY on the screencaps from the preview on Bachelor, here are some thoughts:

Guys who seem to go far:

Brooks - He is way too obvious to be final 1. He's getting way too much airtime in previews but betting he gets to F4 as he is in lots of dates (or appears to be that way). He has a very distinct almost lispy voice so easy to hear when it's him talking and he also had lots of voiceovers.

Drew He is really wearing his heart on sleeve in one preview but I doubt TPTB would let us already see and hear F1 tell Des, "I've never had this feeling with anyone." He probably gets to at least F6. He seems like quite the sweetie!!

Ben - He got a ton of airtime but not sure if that's just because he is the focus in first several episodes but gets the boot before final 6. He's one of the "wrong reasons" guys

Michael G - Pretty sure it was Michael G and Des being pushed on a go cart. That looks like an exotic date to me. He seems to be in several scenes.

Chris - We don't hear him saying much but there is a scene that I think is with Chris and Des in exotic local. Looks like a store. He also seems to show concern for Des at times.

Brandon - We see him crying and saying a few things to Des. I don't think he's F1 but not sure why he'd cry if he did not go far. Unless, he's got a kid at home he misses.

Dan??? - Is it Dan who is the guy they feature in opening of previews. He and Des are walking in what appears to be foreign street and she leans into him, smiling.

Diogo??? - There is a shorter guy that she hugs. He is wearing a blue shirt and has a bit of receding hairline. Diogo is 5'10 so that's why I think it might be him. They are in an exotic location.

Kasey ??- There is a guy with intense brown eyes and brown hair. I had a hard time matching him with pictures but thinking it might be him. He seems to be in a few scenes.

Zack ?? - There is another dark haired, tall guy in lots of shots but they always cover them up. Could be him ... (or maybe that's just my wishful thinking)

WRONG REASONS BOYS

- Brian - appears that he's got a girlfriend!

- James - he's the one that they boys all "out" as saying he'll be the next Bachelor if he plays his cards right.

I don't want to go any further in sleuthing than the previews/screen caps or what ABC releases (such as Des' or Chris H' interviews). I am not following any guy on twitter as I don't want to get sucked in this early in game.

If anyone else has thoughts ... please share!!!

EDIT: So I've had chance to look at some more of the videos and sneak peaks now I've got two more names to add to my list

Bryden - Looks like she either has date or some extended alone time with him on beach.

Brad - Pretty sure I see him in a couple of scenes now too!

Wow - aren't you all impressed?! I've managed to narrow down Des' final 1 to 12 guys! Move over Reality Steve ... I am right on your heels for spoiling the ending. giggling

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Sat May 25, 2013 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9

Post by alwaystulips Wed May 22, 2013 5:36 pm

I still need to watch the preview, MVMom. Now I'm getting excited about the season -- it's great reading your thoughts! Oh, I hope Zack makes it far, too!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Sun May 26, 2013 10:32 am

Man, I was hopeful that there would be a great discussion going on here about the preview. I know my time of being spoiler-free is coming to an end!

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 26, 2013 11:07 am

marriedtoabaritone wrote:Man, I was hopeful that there would be a great discussion going on here about the preview. I know my time of being spoiler-free is coming to an end!

Don't give up hope! Did you see the preview?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sun May 26, 2013 11:13 am

atem wrote:
marriedtoabaritone wrote:Man, I was hopeful that there would be a great discussion going on here about the preview. I know my time of being spoiler-free is coming to an end!

Atem, are you spoiled this season?

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 26, 2013 11:31 am

LibbyBell wrote:
atem wrote:

Atem, are you spoiled this season?

Of course! giggling But, I know some don't want to know and I can still discuss the preview without spoiling.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 26, 2013 1:29 pm

I watched the preview 2 or 3 times and it's hard to tell the guys apart other than Brooks because of the similar haircuts from the back. There are a couple who are seen a lot & I think I know who they are but am trying not to focus too much because I don't want to be spoiled before I see what the guys are like.

There seems to be a lot of crying & drama of course plus a couple of well known themes that I won't mention for those not watching the previews. Can't wait for the show to begin. All my shows are over so need something new. danceround

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun May 26, 2013 1:31 pm

Atem... Can you please help out filling the blanks on the main guys in screen caps? I listed who I thought above to get conversation going but no one has added thoughts. Thank you!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 26, 2013 3:04 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Atem... Can you please help out filling the blanks on the main guys in screen caps? I listed who I thought above to get conversation going but no one has added thoughts. Thank you!!

I just went and read your thoughts. I loved hearing what you thought being unspoiled. I hope you will continue to share your thoughts each week. Smiley :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 3:12 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Atem... Can you please help out filling the blanks on the main guys in screen caps? I listed who I thought above to get conversation going but no one has added thoughts. Thank you!!

Hope this will help. I think Dan?? should be Drew :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun May 26, 2013 3:17 pm

sanlee088 wrote:

I just went and read your thoughts. I loved hearing what you thought being unspoiled. I hope you will continue to share your thoughts each week. Smiley :Smiley:

Thanks! I'll keep posting in this forum and am on West coast time zone so won't be posting "live" when it airs East coast. If I manage to stay unspoiled, it will be my first season ever since spoilers come out.

Murasaki- Thank you! The photos on ABC really do not do justice to them.

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Sun May 26, 2013 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9

+14
julychild
nd4reality
noobsleuth
in2deep
2observe