SELECT CONTENT

*Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9 - Page 21 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9

Post by newfiegirl Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:43 pm

Interesting how there was the 'drama' over Brooks injured finger - Des being at his side on the dodgeball court, ambulance, return to the cocktail party, mention in Chris H.'s blog, etc. Don't remember seeing anything about Michael's injury; am presuming because it is in a splint it may be broken. Things that make you go hmmmmm!
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9 - Page 21 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:03 pm

newfiegirl wrote:Interesting how there was the 'drama' over Brooks injured finger - Des being at his side on the dodgeball court, ambulance, return to the cocktail party, mention in Chris H.'s blog, etc. Don't remember seeing anything about Michael's injury; am presuming because it is in a splint it may be broken. Things that make you go hmmmmm!

Yeah, that is interesting that none of Michael's injury was shown.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:35 pm

Is it at the MTA that the new preview will be seen or at the HTDs?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:53 pm

atem wrote:Is it at the MTA that the new preview will be seen or at the HTDs?

I thought the new preview would include HTD /FD/LCD footage ? Then during MTA we get a glipse of the final2

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:41 pm

Sometimes it can be sooner than the HTDs.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:50 pm

sanlee088 wrote:

Sometimes it can be sooner than the HTDs.

I am so impatient! I want to buy the whole season and watch it in one setting! I can't stand waiting every week.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:18 pm

nd4reality wrote:

I thought the new preview would include HTD /FD/LCD footage ? Then during MTA we get a glipse of the final2

I checked Ashley's season and think it was the week of Hong Kong because the preview had scenes from the ep before hometowns onward so that would be Spain next week if Desiree's is shown at the same time. Here's hoping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:28 pm

relaxing wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I checked Ashley's season and think it was the week of Hong Kong because the preview had scenes from the ep before hometowns onward so that would be Spain next week if Desiree's is shown at the same time. Here's hoping.

:yes::Smiley: Hopefully the same for this season!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:43 pm

[tbody][/tbody]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hack by Victor [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:58 am

Read my sig to get rid of the jerk!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9

+14
julychild
nd4reality
noobsleuth
in2deep
2observe