SELECT CONTENT

*Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9 - Page 20 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am

I've been out of town all week but have been dying to ask about screencaps in the awesome banner. I am pretty sure that Drew is kissing in top pic & James in lower bottom. What about kiss in pool? Is that James too or possibly, possibly my boy Zack???
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9 - Page 20 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:09 am

I think the guy in the pool is Juan Pablo, MVMom.

Last edited by albean99 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited because I was wrong on a location. Oops :()

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:21 am

Kissing in what pool?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:32 am

Albean, yup, I have been reading from phone and just enlarged screen. I now see his facial hair. Oh well ... I keep trying to place Zack but so far nothing.

I am not going to read ahead at this point to guess at F3.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:43 am

MVMom39forever wrote:Albean, yup, I have been reading from phone and just enlarged screen. I now see his facial hair. Oh well ... I keep trying to place Zack but so far nothing.

I am not going to read ahead at this point to guess at F3.

I put it in spoiler tags exactly for that reason, MV. I don't want to spoil it for anyone if I'm right.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:00 pm

I was messed up in identifying a date so deleted my theory on the f3, etc. 

I checked out the spoilers and will say I'm kind of confused. Now I understand some of the posts here. We'll all probably know more when the mid season preview comes out. Will still check in but won't spill anything.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:36 pm

Has this scene happened yet? And do we know who is lunging for poor Brooks neck ... or just for fun? I can't tell if it's Kasey (and can't see him being angry) or Ben.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Same as this man fight ... I think this leads to James' man tears ...

Thanks to Dreamer for caps!!

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:37 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Has this scene happened yet? And do we know who is lunging for poor Brooks neck ... or just for fun? I can't tell if it's Kasey (and can't see him being angry) or Ben.

That look's like Atlantic city to me. So no.

Damn. Wanted to see what it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:10 pm

I heard it was Michael and they were playing around.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:24 pm

I think that is Mike G and I am assuming they are just joking since him and Brooks seem to have become good friends based on twitter and Brandon said something to that effect in his conference call last week.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:33 pm

Curious question - when did Michael injure his left thumb. Noticed that in episode 4 & 5 his left thumb is in a splint. Prior to episide 3 his thumb is ok. Was he another injury in episode 3 (dodgeball)? If so, how come there has been no mention of it, or did I just miss that conversation?
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:43 pm

newfiegirl wrote:Curious question - when did Michael injure his left thumb. Noticed that in episode 4 & 5 his left thumb is in a splint. Prior to episide 3 his thumb is ok. Was he another injury in episode 3 (dodgeball)? If so, how come there has been no mention of it, or did I just miss that conversation?

Yes, it was from the dodge ball game.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9

+14
julychild
nd4reality
noobsleuth
in2deep
2observe