SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4

Page 54 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by tealeafs Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:56 pm

queenbean wrote:Wow so negative. I am so happy he picked Jenna they are adorkable :-) . I think its hilarious people are taking this personally. They have been together for 10 months and tim posted a pic on twitter saying he was happy they are public and he's watching the finale w his baby followed by a pic of them.

Obviously some peoples "insider info" wasn't so credible giggling

I think Sara is just easier to identify with, being not as young, and having a sad past. So people were rooting for her. But I think it's silly to beat Tim up over a decision that time has proved to be a good one.

Last edited by tealeafs on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Disclaimer: All posts are JMO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:57 pm

Beb wrote:

Honestly Tealeafs, I hope that all goes well and that everyone stays happy. That's all that really matters in life. But someone so young should proceed cautiously...listen to the people around them that have lived a little. There was someone here who wrote about a relationship with a man 13-years older than they were...and how it still hurt to even think about how it ended. When you're young, love can be particularly confusing...and breakups somehow leave deeper tracks. Since the show was so unfair in so many ways to all the participants, I hope for everyone's sake that when the heat wears off...they're left with more than just dust.
Very well put. You're a very nice group of people. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:58 pm

queenbean wrote:Wow so negative. I am so happy he picked Jenna they are adorkable :-) . I think its hilarious people are taking this personally. They have been together for 10 months and tim posted a pic on twitter saying he was happy they are public and he's watching the finale w his baby followed by a pic of them.

Obviously some peoples "insider info" wasn't so credible giggling

No kidding! Loved Tim's recent tweet and all of Jenna's as well.

This show had such a teeny audience - all online - I highly doubt they'd be faking it for PWT's album release in Sept. Makes no sense. I'd expect that he wouldn't be tweeting anything at all.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:59 pm

^^I don't know about Tim, but Sara came across way too intense to me way too early. I always felt like she desperately wanted to feel true love again (understandable) & was forcing the issue. It seemed like right off the bat she was telling Tim how perfect they were for each other rather than letting the relationship develop organically (or as organically as it could in that crazy situation).

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:01 am

TXGirlie wrote:^^I don't know about Tim, but Sara came across way too intense to me way too early. I always felt like she desperately wanted to feel true love again (understandable) & was forcing the issue. It seemed like right off the bat she was telling Tim how perfect they were for each other rather than letting the relationship develop organically (or as organically as it could in that crazy situation).

I agree! The way she looked at him, the way she spoke, it was all very overwhelming to me. Jenna did the whole serious face/serious voice thing in the finale, and it was SUPER EFFECTIVE, because she used it in moderation, and at the right time.
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:01 am

lexforlife wrote:
lovinlife wrote:Sorry that some choose not to believe but my cousin said that part of the reason they were upset was because of the backlash with Sara. They knew people would feel for her but they never knew it would be so one-sided. Sara was not part of the "conspiracy" and they hoped that Tim would fall for her. He said it became too much once Ernesto and Shandi broke up and there are rumors that Ben and Angela are just saying they are together for a bit more to help the show. Eva is not being quiet because of the Ernesto rumors. She has another show in the works and the bad publicity was overshadowing the new project. She wanted no part of it and had no problem not promoting it. I think this show could not go away any sooner. And he said had there been another season there would have been 3 guys again and not three girls.
where is this backlash? on here, on twitter, where? I'm not seeing this enormous backlash you are referring to.

I don't understand. The show was pulled after 2 episodes ... there were no favorites after 2 episodes ... the ratings were dismal. Eva isn't speaking about it because of her relationship with Ernesto ... check out the tweets that Shandi responded to about the guy falling for the producer. Too funny.

There's no backlash, very few watched the show. There's no coverage on it even.

Last edited by Bet2Win on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:04 am

TXGirlie wrote:If they were worried about backlash over Sara, they would have edited the show entirely differently. I think they were hoping people would fall in love with Sara & be crushed when she wasn't picked...imagine the BUZZ & press they might have gotten had the show been a hit & the tragic heroine didn't get the prince. What killed the show is lack of interest & low ratings.

I think what killed the show the first couple of shows was their editing. They were running the show as Tim being the major player. Ben and Ernesto didn't get near the air time that Tim did. Their storyline was from the beginning can two broken hearts find love with each other. When they knew it wasn't going to be like that, they knew they were in big trouble. The editing was jumping around like a bouncing ball. They should of never had 3 major players to pull this off. And Tim should of eliminated Sara way before that. You don't show intimate kisses then say "oh by the way, thanks but no thanks".

When you look at what he said to Sara and he made himself seem very believable.
"You're the kinda girl my parents would love for me to bring home". To his sister "I promise you I won't pick someone younger than you" hello, well he didn't keep that promise now did he. His dad "Sara's number one for me". His mom "I agree Sara's in the top". Guess you don't know your son well enough.

I now can see more of the writing on the wall just by going back and rewatching some of his interviews with Tom. We had to hurry up and get something out there. We have a new release this summer it only has 4 songs on it. But we hadn't put anything out there since 2010. BINGO was he hoping to boost his band and music. Wouldn't be the first time, even though you would think he wouldn't need it.

They might of been together for the past 9 months, but that was because of contract as well. Do you think he would want the negativity of the show right now with the new release coming out. Not on your life.

Time will tell, but I don't hold out any hope that this will in deed go the distance for life. Tim's words said alot. About wanting to get married at that place Jenna likes. When after Tim's comment he added "but" to it.

I know that Sara will find someone who is deserving of her love. Not someone who plays with your emotions.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:15 am

Ben just tweeted they are over and he wishes her well. What a surprise. Never bought it for one minute.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by kripdk Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:16 am

I don't have any trouble believing any of this...and I wish that all of the Bachelor(ette) viewers expect nothing more/less from their show as well. A few here have been very much criticized about referring to the Bachelor as a GAME and not real life. Those critics have fallen for Fleiss and his antics over and over and will probably never admit the producer-driven storylines that are used each season.

Do you really believe that Lindsay decided on her own to wear a wedding dress to the M&G? Or the guy in a suit of armor? Or even Ben bringing his son and mother? I could lengthen that list but you get the point.

You don't believe that Brian's girlfriend was a surprise to the producers, do you?? Or that Tierra's villianess edit just happened? Or that Bentley was a total creep all on his own? Or that Jonathan just happened to write that fantasy suite card for Desiree?

A couple of duos have made it work, but that happened in spite of the shenanagins (sp) that were developed into a storyline.

So why should we expect RFL to be any different? And, once again, the joke is on all of us...for believing that any of this real. Think of how much personal time has been (and will continue to be) wasted!

kripdk

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by queenbean Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:17 am

Just an update Ben and Angela are not together he tweeted they tried and couldn't make it work.

queenbean

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:19 am

Well my cousin's friend was right about that.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by queenbean Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:24 am

That one didn't shock me she was stiff as a board with Ben from the looks of it. I wonder if she returned the ring lol.

I don't think tim is staying with Jenna because he is obligated. All of the other couples have openly said they are through. That twitter pic is adorable. I think people are bitter he didn't pick their favorite for him, so they so badly want tim and Jenna to be fake or not work.

queenbean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4

+60
terabithia
Bet2Win
maighread
ja1968
crazyjaney