SELECT CONTENT

Episode 2 - 6/03 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 2 - 6/03 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Episode 2 - 6/03 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by momoftrips Thu May 23, 2013 9:22 am

Season 9, Episode 2

Episode Synopsis: The winner of the first one-on-one date joins Desiree for a day of wedding-theme events, which include a bridal-modeling session, a view of L.A. from the Hollywood sign and a VIP performance from singer-songwriter Andy Grammer. Later, 14 men shoot a rap video with Desiree and Soulja Boy; the group date takes place; and a pushy bachelor is dealt with. At the rose ceremony, the playing field is reduced to 16. Original Air Date: June 03, 2013

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - 6/03 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 2 - 6/03 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by atem Thu May 23, 2013 9:27 am

Thanks momoftrips! The winner? They compete for the 1st date?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - 6/03 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 2 - 6/03 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Thu May 23, 2013 4:23 pm

atem wrote:Thanks momoftrips! The winner? They compete for the 1st date?

Thanks momoftrips for bringing this over here. I wondered the same thing. scratch
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 23, 2013 5:41 pm

When will the press release come out?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 23, 2013 5:51 pm

atem wrote:When will the press release come out?

Usually, the day after an episode airs. So it should be available next Tuesday.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 23, 2013 10:31 pm

It says "the winner of the first one - on - one date" which could also just mean the guy who gets the first 1-1 date (no contest, just who gets it). I hope that makes sense! lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 27, 2013 8:06 pm

When will they show stuff from next week?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 27, 2013 8:26 pm

atem wrote:When will they show stuff from next week?

My guess is they will give a little preview to it either later tonight or early tomorrow morning.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue May 28, 2013 10:50 am

LOVE DEVELOPS ATOP THE HOLLYWOOD SIGN, SOULJA BOY TEAMS WITH
DESIREE AND THE BACHELORS FOR A ROCKIN' RAP MUSIC VIDEO, AND SOME
OF THE MEN DISPLAY THEIR VULNERABILITY IN THE RACE FOR ROSES,
ON ABC'S "THE BACHELORETTE"

R&B Pop-Rock Singer Andy Grammer Performs in a VIP Private Concert

Sparks Fly Between the 19 Remaining Men as They Jockey for Desiree's Time and Attention

"Episode 902" - A bridal shop provides the unlikely backdrop for Desiree's first one-on-one date with the tall, dark and handsome Brooks; rap superstar Soulja Boy carefully crafts an aptly named rap music video - "Right Reasons" - using Desiree and a group of slick bachelors; and Bryden is treated to a scenic, romantic road trip up the beautiful California coast. But some of the men are already fighting for Desiree's love and nearly come to blows. After careful deliberation, three men are sent packing as the Bachelorette attempts to make her fairytale come true, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, JUNE 3 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Brooks is ecstatic when he gets the first date of the season, complete with Desiree driving them through the streets of Los Angeles in her baby blue Bentley. Making their first stop at a bridal shop, Desiree tries on lavish wedding gowns while Brooks looks dapper in a number of tuxedos. That is just the beginning of the whimsical date, as the Bachelorette decides that they should remain dressed like the top of a wedding cake throughout the date. After a quick stop at a cupcake truck, it's up to an exclusive seat high atop the world-famous Hollywood sign, which is celebrating its 90th year. For first time ever, a platform is built on the letter "L" for the couple to share their time together there. Over a romantic dinner, Brooks gets emotional as he shares unpleasant details of his parents' divorce. But the evening ends on a hot note when the couple share a first kiss as they slow dance at a private concert by singer-songwriter Andy Grammer. Will passion be enough to get Brooks a rose?

The next day 14 men join Desiree at a swank Malibu mansion to star in a rap music video appropriately titled "Right Reasons" with superstar rapper Soulja Boy. He carefully selects his rapping protŽgŽs to each play the part of an infamous man from past seasons. There's Wes from Jillian Harris' season, Justin and Kasey from Ali's season, and one bachelor even reprises Jason Mesnick's legendary tearful collapse. Desiree gets into the act, rapping about her journey to find the perfect man. However at the after party the competition heats up, with Ben interrupting Mikey's alone time with the Bachelorette, sparking the first confrontation of the season. Meanwhile, Brandon opens up about his tragic broken childhood. Will displaying his deep vulnerability earn him the group date rose or will it be a turn-off?

Bryden nets the last individual date this week and a scenic road trip up the California coast that takes them to their final destination, the posh Ojai Valley Inn and Spa. At an intimate dinner, Desiree's date relates a story about an accident that changed his life forever. The evening ends in a steamy hot tub with some passionate kisses, but will Desiree need more than this macho man has to offer?

At a tense, pressure-packed cocktail party, the men battle each other for time with Desiree before she makes her decisions, and two come close to duking it out. Meanwhile, another bachelor tries to reassure Desiree that he's ready to spend the rest of his life with her even though he had some problems with his last relationship.

At the end of the night after a dramatic rose ceremony, 16 men will be left to vie for Desiree's heart.

The 19 remaining men are:

Ben, 29, an entrepreneur from Dallas, TX
Brad, 27, an accountant from Denver, CO
Brandon, 26, a painting contractor from Costa Mesa, CA
Brian, 29, a financial advisor from Baltimore, MD
Brooks, 28, a marketing consultant from Salt Lake City, UT
Bryden, 26, an Iraq War veteran from Missoula, MT
Chris, 27, a mortgage broker from Seattle, WA
Dan, 30, a beverage sales director from Las Vegas, NV
Drew, 27, a digital marketing analyst from Scottsdale, AZ
James, 27, an advertising executive from Chicago, IL
Juan Pablo, 31, a former pro soccer player from Miami, FL
Kasey, 29, an advertising executive from San Luis Obispo, CA
Michael G., 33, a federal prosecutor from Miami Beach, FL
Mikey T., 30, a plumbing contractor from Winfield, IL
Nick M., 27, an investment advisor from Charlotte, NC
Robert, 30, an advertising entrepreneur from Los Angeles, CA
Will, 28, a banker from Chicago, IL
Zack K., 28, a book publisher from Newport Beach, CA
Zak W., 31, a drilling fluid engineer from Mico, TX

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 11:02 am

rotfl Just love the 'macho man' description! Plus, everyone knows that somebody is going to interrupt someone on this show!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 11:48 am

Do they put up pics from episode 2 at abcmedianet?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 28, 2013 11:58 am

atem wrote:Do they put up pics from episode 2 at abcmedianet?

Yeah, but they didnt put up the M&G ones so who knows.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 2 - 6/03 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

+43
IrishGal
GypsySarah
charriotoffire
cimcoe
pbmax