SELECT CONTENT

Episode 2 - 6/03 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 2 - 6/03 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 6/03 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 9:42 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
DKWillis wrote:atem heres the order out of limo
Drew, Brooks, Brad, Bryden,MikeG, Kasey, Will, MikeT, Jonathan, Zak W, James, Larry, Nick R, Zack K, Diogo, Chris, Mike R, Robert, Juan, Brandon, Micah, Nick M, Dan and last was Ben

Is this the order they came out of last night during the show?

Yeah. I think I should have said based on the abc pictures!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - 6/03 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 6/03 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by atem Wed May 29, 2013 9:33 am

OK, help me figure out who do you guys think almost fight and who is the guy w/ the bad previous relationship?

At a tense, pressure-packed cocktail party, the men battle each other for time with Desiree before she makes her decisions, and two come close to duking it out. Meanwhile, another bachelor tries to reassure Desiree that he's ready to spend the rest of his life with her even though he had some problems with his last relationship.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 29, 2013 4:55 pm

Vids are up for Brooks' and Bryden's dates.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Wed May 29, 2013 5:43 pm

atem wrote:OK, help me figure out who do you guys think almost fight and who is the guy w/ the bad previous relationship?

At a tense, pressure-packed cocktail party, the men battle each other for time with Desiree before she makes her decisions, and two come close to duking it out. Meanwhile, another bachelor tries to reassure Desiree that he's ready to spend the rest of his life with her even though he had some problems with his last relationship.

I would take a guess that Brooks is going to be involved somewhat in some of the drama based on what we saw in preview edits. However edit can be misleading so I'd rather wait and see what actually happens. It could be that Brooks got dragged into the drama and didn't start it although it looks like from previews that he started at least some of the drama in the house. JMO.

And from previews I think some of the guys will not like Ben since Ben did say all's fair in love and war I'm going to also guess that Ben's involved in some of the house drama too. JMO.

Though I like both Brooks and Ben(well sort of if I didn't think he's secretly planning some sort of mischief, I'd like him a lot more. LOL) and hope they aren't the cause of the drama and that drama just found them. JMO.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 29, 2013 6:29 pm

Seems the preview shows the drama is with Brian, Ben and James. no idea

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed May 29, 2013 6:54 pm

Sorry it took me this long to get back to u atem yes that was the order that Des greeted them out of the limo and the order in which the roses were handed out also.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 29, 2013 7:23 pm

DKWillis wrote:Sorry it took me this long to get back to u atem yes that was the order that Des greeted them out of the limo and the order in which the roses were handed out also.

Thanks! We were wondering if the abcmedia pics showed the same order or was it just edited to look like Drew came out first?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed May 29, 2013 7:39 pm

Kelad9 wrote:
atem wrote:OK, help me figure out who do you guys think almost fight and who is the guy w/ the bad previous relationship?

I would take a guess that Brooks is going to be involved somewhat in some of the drama based on what we saw in preview edits. However edit can be misleading so I'd rather wait and see what actually happens. It could be that Brooks got dragged into the drama and didn't start it although it looks like from previews that he started at least some of the drama in the house. JMO.

And from previews I think some of the guys will not like Ben since Ben did say all's fair in love and war I'm going to also guess that Ben's involved in some of the house drama too. JMO.

Though I like both Brooks and Ben(well sort of if I didn't think he's secretly planning some sort of mischief, I'd like him a lot more. LOL) and hope they aren't the cause of the drama and that drama just found them. JMO.

Hi! I think he TPTB want us to think its Brooks in the drama but its not. I think it actually kasey, Michael G ., James and Ben. The clip of Brooks getting "attacked"'is just rough play between he and Mike G.
The two are friends and tweet each other...don't think there's been enough time for them to kiss and make up if they were mortal enemies in the house :)

Re: the previous relationship I think it could be Brandon because we have a clip were he says he would never hurt her and then he is gone after Dodgeball date. It also could be Zak "the abs" W.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed May 29, 2013 10:30 pm

atem l sat here and wrote each one down in the order as they exit the limo. That was the exact order that they came out on Monday nite, as well as when the roses were handed out.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 12:10 am

DKWillis wrote:atem l sat here and wrote each one down in the order as they exit the limo. That was the exact order that they came out on Monday nite, as well as when the roses were handed out.

Ok, thank you very much! clapping!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 12:11 am

sfrank wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:

Hi! I think he TPTB want us to think its Brooks in the drama but its not. I think it actually kasey, Michael G ., James and Ben. The clip of Brooks getting "attacked"'is just rough play between he and Mike G.
The two are friends and tweet each other...don't think there's been enough time for them to kiss and make up if they were mortal enemies in the house :)

Re: the previous relationship I think it could be Brandon because we have a clip were he says he would never hurt her and then he is gone after Dodgeball date. It also could be Zak "the abs" W.

I agree with the first part, but the talk about the past relationship is at the Rose Ceremony.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:00 pm

This is from the bachelorette tumblr page. Who do you guys think Ben is talking about?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 2 - 6/03 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

+43
IrishGal
GypsySarah
charriotoffire
cimcoe
pbmax