SELECT CONTENT

Episode 2 - 6/03 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 2 - 6/03 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 22 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 6/03 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ILoveCase Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:29 am

I think the site and the discussion will pick up as the season goes along. I know the spoiled F1's first date was this past week, but a lot of viewers have a hard time really getting into it until they get down to the final 8-9 guys/gals. There are too many to follow and most see the drama as useless in guiding the lead to their choice as with only a few exceptions, they get eliminated prior to the nitty gritty. I do think that they might want to get a new bachelor rather than a re-tread and mix in some new blood next season.

Peace, Love and Hook 'Em Horns.
ILoveCase
ILoveCase

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - 6/03 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 22 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 6/03 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:45 am

Here is the thing...
I really love Des. She is such great girl and has so many wonderful qualities that I truly wish her all the best in life. This includes finding the man of her dreams... but I don't necessarily feel such a strong urge to see her 'journey' pan out in front of me as I felt with a couple of other past leads. :hidingchair

This is an extract of a blog entry I stumbled upon recently, and why I do not agree with it on all accounts it does drive home the message rather well...

[...]She’s moderately funny, moderately hot, moderately nice. Outside of chugging milk she literally just milked out of an animal, she was pretty middle of the road. She got the nickname Joey Potter because, well she looks like her a bit, but also because she was moderately everything.

[...] The Jeromian Bachelor Grading Scale is not about your ability to function in real life. It’s about how much fun will we have on the show. How many helicopters will you take. Will you rappel off a building. Will you find love on a journey to a third world country. These are the variables. It’s not personal.

It's like I know she ends up with Brooks and I saw that he seems to be a sweet guy, and I'd be rather okay with skipping the rest. Don't get me wrong, I will continue to watch the season and I am kind of excited but, well... only moderately so.

Also, the Cinderella theme is already awful annoying and we are only 2 episodes in..(that's on the producers, though)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:46 pm

I didn't watch all of Ben's season he and Courtney were so unpleasant to me, and watched Emily's and Sean's more out of habit than real interest.

This season I'm all in and so excited about it. I love Des and Brooks so far and the dates are no more recycled or repetitive than any other season so that doesn't bother me. I think some of them look great.

Hope the ratings turn around but I am going to ignore them and enjoy finally getting obsessed again.

Back to top Go down

Post by gruder Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:00 pm

relaxing wrote:I didn't watch all of Ben's season he and Courtney were so unpleasant to me, and watched Emily's and Sean's more out of habit than real interest.

This season I'm all in and so excited about it. I love Des and Brooks so far and the dates are no more recycled or repetitive than any other season so that doesn't bother me. I think some of them look great.

Hope the ratings turn around but I am going to ignore them and enjoy finally getting obsessed again.

I haven't watched since Brad 2. Didn't see Ashley's or Ben's. Never had the urge to see Emily try again(even though I liked her with Brad) and with Sean as soon as I read that Des was F4, never had the desire to watch it. I love Des. There is something about her, the freshness, the simple fact that she hasn't under gone the knife, that appealed to me. I am guilty of picking favorites for the lead(hence Sean's season) obviously my track record isn't great. But when I am interested in the lead and she picks my favorite...it's game over Smiley
I will certainly enjoy every moment of this season..... :cutesmile!:

gruder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:17 pm

gruder wrote:
relaxing wrote:I didn't watch all of Ben's season he and Courtney were so unpleasant to me, and watched Emily's and Sean's more out of habit than real interest.

I haven't watched since Brad 2. Didn't see Ashley's or Ben's. Never had the urge to see Emily try again(even though I liked her with Brad) and with Sean as soon as I read that Des was F4, never had the desire to watch it. I love Des. There is something about her, the freshness, the simple fact that she hasn't under gone the knife, that appealed to me. I am guilty of picking favorites for the lead(hence Sean's season) obviously my track record isn't great. But when I am interested in the lead and she picks my favorite...it's game over Smiley
I will certainly enjoy every moment of this season..... :cutesmile!:

This usually doesn't happen to me, either. More often than not, I just don't like the lead that much, or just tolerate them, but there's something about Des. I like her, too. And I like her choice at the same time, so this is a fun season for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:58 am

I didn't know you could buy the song! Too funny!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 2 - 6/03 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

+43
IrishGal
GypsySarah
charriotoffire
cimcoe
pbmax