SELECT CONTENT

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:36 pm

Thanks syd. I had a hard time writing it, but I feel good about the way it turned out. I'm glad you liked it. I know everyone doesn't see it the way I do, and that's okay.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by Cecilia Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:36 pm

Beeleever wrote:Here you go...every word was a struggle.
Sorry...I'm not able to snark this episode like I usually do. But here it is anyway...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I enjoyed it!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:55 pm

sydney1 wrote:Thanks Bee it was great, I love the way you handled the break-up.  I think when they look back they will see it was never about Brooks not being in love, but, his fear that she did not have crazy love for him.
what do you think brooks meant when he said to his mom & sis that he has "crazy love" for des? i thought it was so interesting he said that. i sort of see it that he loves her but his feelings are crazy and all over the place due to this crazy show. that's the best i can come up with right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:55 pm

Cecilia wrote:
Sorry...I'm not able to snark this episode like I usually do. But here it is anyway...

I enjoyed it!

Thanks Cecilia! Is it Monday yet??? It's going to be another 2-boxer! :tissuebox 
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:58 pm

gabriele wrote:
sydney1 wrote:Thanks Bee it was great, I love the way you handled the break-up.  I think when they look back they will see it was never about Brooks not being in love, but, his fear that she did not have crazy love for him.
what do you think brooks meant when he said to his mom & sis that he has "crazy love" for des? i thought it was so interesting he said that. i sort of see it that he loves her but his feelings are crazy and all over the place due to this crazy show. that's the best i can come up with right now.

I think you are spot on, gab! How in the world can you know how you feel when you spend most of your time alone or hearing other guys talk about their great connection with her? Crazy is putting it mildly! :crazed 
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:04 am

Bee, fabulous job on your blog!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:30 am

Gab, I think he meant when you are consumed by that person. When all your thoughts are of that person. He said when they were apart he would forget, but, I don' t think that was true. Brooks spent way too much time in his head and because they were kind cut off from the real world he had no one to bounce those thoughts off.

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:46 am

Beeleever wrote:Thanks syd. I had a hard time writing it, but I feel good about the way it turned out. I'm glad you liked it. I know everyone doesn't see it the way I do, and that's okay.

bee... this was beautiful, and I do so appreciate the honesty you brought in the breakup. I can only imagine how difficult this was to blog, thank you for taking the time to do this.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:35 am

nutty and latergator group hug 

latergator, after I had been "agonizing" over it all week, it finally came to me. Imagine the agony of actually having to live through each moment of it.

I took the words from each of them and then interpreted how I would feel if that would have been said to me in that situation. I think all of us can relate to having a broken heart. :pinkcry:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:28 am

Beeleever wrote:nutty and latergator group hug 

latergator, after I had been "agonizing" over it all week, it finally came to me. Imagine the agony of actually having to live through each moment of it.

I took the words from each of them and then interpreted how I would feel if that would have been said to me in that situation. I think all of us can relate to having a broken heart. :pinkcry:

bee, I can honestly say I have never been through anything like that before.  my heartbreak came with the sudden and unexpected death of my husband.  that break up was totally different.  but I did/do know love, I know it when I see it. watching monday's show was the closest I have ever come to that kind of pain again.  you captured it with not only the words but the pictures.  again I thank you for that. yesterday (saturday) was 18 years since my heartbreak and your blog was a catharsis of sorts for me.  now I'm looking forward to monday for healing once again.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:25 am

This was one of my favorite recaps you have done all season. Thanks for sharing! bestbud! 

latergator wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Thanks syd. I had a hard time writing it, but I feel good about the way it turned out. I'm glad you liked it. I know everyone doesn't see it the way I do, and that's okay.

bee... this was beautiful, and  I do so appreciate the honesty you brought in the breakup.  I can only imagine how difficult this was to blog, thank you for taking the time to do this.  

Good Post I agree 

latergator wrote:

bee, I can honestly say I have never been through anything like that before.  my heartbreak came with the sudden and unexpected death of my husband.  that break up was totally different.  but I did/do know love, I know it when I see it. watching monday's show was the closest I have ever come to that kind of pain again.  you captured it with not only the words but the pictures.  again I thank you for that. yesterday (saturday) was 18 years since my heartbreak and your blog was a catharsis of sorts for me.  now I'm looking forward to monday for healing once again.

group hug blowkiss :thismuch:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:40 am

latergator wrote:

Oh wow...18 years long, yet seems like yesterday. I'm so sorry you had to endure that kind of complete and total devastation. Not only is your heart broken, half of it is now gone. I know there must be similarities to draw from and I feel peace knowing my little ole blog was healing to you in your time of need.

I won't take the credit. Someone is still taking care of you. Thanks for sharing that. :hug: 
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

+47
Jeepers
latergator
Cecilia
Shadow
pavalygurl