SELECT CONTENT

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by cantstopwatchin Wed May 29, 2013 8:57 pm

tigertiz wrote:I cannot believe he tweeted that. Way to throw the girls under a bus.
He ought to just be quiet and gentlemanly. They are the ones who risked heartbreak. They are the ones who were on the hotseat every week.
But instead he's trying to protect HIS image at their expense.
Real impressive , Ben.

I didn't take his tweet as his throwing the girls under the bus - he's saying the same thing every other Bachelor/ette has said. The only people who should be blamed for the girls being thrown under the bus are the editors but, as we've said for years, if the girls didn't give them good material, they couldn't string it all together. The only person Allie has to blame for making herself look like a crazy loon is herself; no one put words in her mouth or made her act the way she did...

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed May 29, 2013 9:39 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by 2observe Wed May 29, 2013 11:28 pm

There's a huge difference between Allie's twitter acct. and Angela's twitter acct.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed May 29, 2013 11:42 pm

2observe wrote:There's a huge difference between Allie's twitter acct. and Angela's twitter acct.

And that would be.... if you please!
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu May 30, 2013 12:51 am

Posting again... This is Angela. Is this the sunset proposal or the goodbye?

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion 41897511Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion 149246_451079744970614_1299088879_n

Here is the group photo again..cannot get instagram embedded.
click here

I think back to where it all started
Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion 524848_457681057643816_146804884_n
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 30, 2013 2:22 am

Good question ... proposal or goodbye?? Guess we'll find out on Tuesday.

But I just remember that someone here posted two pieces of strong evidence ... both Angela and Ben happened to be in San Francisco for New Year's and then both of them in NYC for Valentine's Day.

I think he picks Angels but question is are they still together? Since both have been accessible/blogging about it, I am sure we'll find out.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by prisyx2 Thu May 30, 2013 2:58 am

iamreal2u wrote:Posting again... This is Angela. Is this the sunset proposal or the goodbye?

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion 41897511Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion 149246_451079744970614_1299088879_n

Here is the group photo again..cannot get instagram embedded.
click here

I think back to where it all started
Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion 524848_457681057643816_146804884_n

hmmm hard to tell but seeing how close they are standing, it looks to me like they are kissing rather than saying goodbye. what do you think?

prisyx2

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 30, 2013 9:27 am

I keep thinking about this post.

Re: Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by bananachoox3 on Tue May 28, 2013 12:34 pm
Just found this out on tumblr.
"Not that anyone cares but I saw Angela Zatopek from Ready for Love at Rio on 6th Street tonight in Austin, TX and she had a boyfriend so that means she doesn’t end up with Ben Patton."
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu May 30, 2013 9:50 am

tigertiz wrote:I keep thinking about this post.

"Not that anyone cares but I saw Angela Zatopek from Ready for Love at Rio on 6th Street tonight in Austin, TX and she had a boyfriend so that means she doesn’t end up with Ben Patton."

Angela does not live in Austin. She is from Houston, however she was visiting Austin around that time so who knows.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 10:01 am

iamreal2u wrote:

Angela does not live in Austin. She is from Houston, however she was visiting Austin around that time so who knows.

Could have been a friend or she and Ben are not together anymore, but I think those pics you posted make it clear that Angela is his F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu May 30, 2013 10:16 am

grace8136 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:

Could have been a friend or she and Ben are not together anymore, but I think those pics you posted make it clear that Angela is his F1.

I really think Angela was F1. I just hate that they are not showing much of the romance. I see Ben having a hard time just letting go and allowing himself to fall, so not sure how they got to the engagement.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 30, 2013 11:18 am

As I understood Angela's sister lives in Austin, who graduated this month and Angela twitted a few times about visiting her and then in that week she was also on the radio in Austin, so she wasn't hiding herself. I would doubt she would be showing PDA on the street, while anything less could be a friend or a family member. I believe everything has an explanation and also people can create a fuzz out of nothing. Be responsible when it comes to gossip.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

+37
klisack
Lucas15
MatchMaker
myjewel
mkaslnjh