SELECT CONTENT

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Fri May 31, 2013 12:21 am

Angela has on that silver dress

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by 2observe Fri May 31, 2013 12:25 am

TXGirlie wrote:I can't believe that Ben is going to propose. If they hadn't shown us the proppsal during the first episode, I would have thought Ben the least likely to propose as he seemed to be totally verklempt about which woman to choose and not because they were all such strong contenders in the race for his heart. Of the final three, I think Ben had the strongest feelings for Tarryn, but he realized that his feelings weren't reciprocated.

Ben has made a point in interviews of saying that this process made him realize that he wanted a woman whose career would take a backseat to motherhood. Angela seems quite ambitious and career-focused right now...wonder if that's a clue to why it didn't work out (from his perspective)?

You'd think that Ben would have found out where Angela stood regarding her career plans before he proposed.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri May 31, 2013 12:27 am

Idlemess wrote:Angela has on that silver dress
So does this mean that Angela is the SDG in the cubicle???
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri May 31, 2013 12:31 am

2observe wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Angela has on that silver dress
So does this mean that Angela is the SDG in the cubicle???

I don't know. Have not seen it
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri May 31, 2013 12:39 am

I have to check in either Tim's, Jenna's or Hailey's threads for that SC. It's been a mystery; however, someone noticed that the silver dress looked like the one in the proposal SC.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri May 31, 2013 1:19 am

2observe wrote:I have to check in either Tim's, Jenna's or Hailey's threads for that SC. It's been a mystery; however, someone noticed that the silver dress looked like the one in the proposal SC.

See page 16 on Tim's Spoiler Thread #2
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri May 31, 2013 11:15 am

IsaMorazan wrote:it seems to suit Angela :) IMO

Well we've figured out that Tim's F1 is wearing a dark blue gown, and we can see that he's wearing a dark blue suit. So it makes perfect sense for Ben and Allie to match color.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by prisyx2 Fri May 31, 2013 9:34 pm

2observe wrote:

Well we've figured out that Tim's F1 is wearing a dark blue gown, and we can see that he's wearing a dark blue suit. So it makes perfect sense for Ben and Allie to match color.

Actually that was not Jenna's finale dress. Go to episode 8 page 10 you will see. that was one of the dresses she wore when tim met her family.

prisyx2

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:31 am

prisyx2 wrote:
2observe wrote:

Actually that was not Jenna's finale dress. Go to episode 8 page 10 you will see. that was one of the dresses she wore when tim met her family.

You're right about it not being Jenna's finale dress. She wore it on her date with Tim on the beach.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:46 am

In Angela's las blog she wrote about Ben's time with her stepfather in his office " It’s so funny to watch because I had no idea what took place in the study that day until now"

Why did it take watching to find out what happened? If she is with Ben wouldnt he have told her?

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:50 am

Also in a interview on ESPN, she said she has never been proposed to. I hesitated mentioning this before because i did not hear the context of the question, whether they were talking about the period before the show. I just do not know.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:21 pm

Well, this is kinda fun! I can't recall the last time that I watched a finale of a reality dating show and honestly had no idea who the lead was going to pick. I can see it going either way for Ben.

Will be interesting to see if they have called it quits (as many assume Ernesto/Shandi) or madly in love like Tim & Jenna.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

+37
klisack
Lucas15
MatchMaker
myjewel
mkaslnjh