SELECT CONTENT

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:25 pm

I don't know.. he had quite a moment with Allie in the garden/tube.

Back to top Go down

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by oranges to apples Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:51 pm

Ben's ending touched me more than any of them. I came to this show and stayed watching for Tim, but Ben's the one that I enjoyed watching at the end. I won't say what I think of Tim now. But Ben was romantic, thoughtful, sweet etc.

oranges to apples

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:06 pm

What happened to Angela's thread?..anyway wishing them the best..hope we will hear of some updates
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:27 pm

Hotmomma wrote:What happened to Angela's thread?..anyway wishing them the best..hope we will hear of some updates

I don't think Angela ever had a fan thread Hotmomma.... The poor dear. I'm hoping hear about this couple as well. They seemed really happy and very sure of their relationship on the show. I guess maybe the strain of being engaged for 10 months and not being able to tell anyone was getting to them. giggling I hope they can work it out. We will probably hear more tomorrow considering there a chance not everyone has seen it yet. I guess if it was still on air we wouldn't be watching for at least another hour or so.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:25 pm

I really think that Angela & Ben are likely kaput or very close to it. No mention of Angela at all in Ben's blog posting or Tweets.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:35 pm

TXGirlie wrote:I really think that Angela & Ben are likely kaput or very close to it. No mention of Angela at all in Ben's blog posting or Tweets.

Yeah, Ben's blog thanks everyone from Eva to the matchmakers to production to the fans with absolutely no mention of Angela. He just says it was a once-in-a-lifetime experience and he was lucky to be a part of it.

Doesn't sound good.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by stg73 Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:41 pm

People are asking him on twitter if they are still together, he has not replied. The fact they had to keep things under cover so long would put a strain on things.

stg73

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:50 pm

Just cannot imagine why they filmed in August and expected the couples to keep everything under wraps all that time. A very poor move on the part of the producers and the network. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:53 pm

Ernesto tweeted that the other two couples were still together, so that would mean Ben and Angela are still going (although neither has confirmed as much yet). Ben and Ernesto are pretty tight though, so I don't think he would say that Ben was still with Angela if he wasn't.
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:12 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:What happened to Angela's thread?..anyway wishing them the best..hope we will hear of some updates

I don't think Angela ever had a fan thread Hotmomma.... The poor dear. I'm hoping hear about this couple as well. They seemed really happy and very sure of their relationship on the show. I guess maybe the strain of being engaged for 10 months and not being able to tell anyone was getting to them. giggling I hope they can work it out. We will probably hear more tomorrow considering there a chance not everyone has seen it yet. I guess if it was still on air we wouldn't be watching for at least another hour or so.

i saw this story online today: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/06/04/angela-zatopekis-disappointed-her-virginity-became-sole-focus-on-ready-for-love/

the interview was obviously done days if not weeks ago, but the comments she made makes me wonder if her and ben are still together. ben posted a nice thank you to his "fans" and asked how people like the finale, but nothing more. it would be nice if they were still together as she seems like a sweet girl.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by LunaStar Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:19 pm

Ben was on Afterbuzz and confirm that they were still together when he had his birthday party, and they spent Valentine day together in New York. I am just assuming that they are still together. Although I have a question does Angela live in LA because when she was on Afterbuzz she says that when she comes to LA to promote her jewelry line that the girls on afterbuzz and her should get together. She implied that she didn't live in LA.

LunaStar

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:25 pm

Ben gave an interview at the beginning of May to an online site called Cupid's Pulse. In it, he said that the relationship had become "more stress than fun" and “I keep telling her that we shouldn’t force the relationship for the sake of the show or to prove America wrong. If it’s not working, then it’s not working. At the end of the day, we need to think in terms of what’s best for us.”

At the very least, the relationship seems very shaky. Nine months is just too long for a couple to keep things under wraps. Dumb producers.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

+37
klisack
Lucas15
MatchMaker
myjewel
mkaslnjh