SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 26 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by nannymargie Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:47 am

momoftrips wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Her legs are not across his laps.  Her leg is between his legs.  WOW!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:57 am

sfrank wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Can that hot tub really be as crowded as it appears?? That picture is just disturbing. giggling

LOL! I know - I keep wondering how it smelled! cheeky
:giggle:
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 pm

nannymargie wrote:
momoftrips wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Her legs are not across his laps.  Her leg is between his legs.  WOW!
:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Go Des!

They are deeply engaged. Eye contact that is!
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:08 pm

atem wrote:Thanks momoftrips!  :Woah-hoo:

Brooks could most definately be the consoling guy, he's so white!

Also, note that Desiree said that he brings out the best in her and she said that again in a VO for the preview, but to him saying 'You bring out the best i me'...wonder when she said it!  Doesn't that sound like what the person says at the FRC?
I've always thought that was him.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:29 pm

Saw this on FM site...and thought it was cute. 

As you might have guessed, our office has taken a special interest in the Bachelorette this season.  Now that Brooks is back in the office, we are enjoying watching the season at his side as he tries to win Des’ heart.  We love Brooks, and we assure you that he’s just as fun and friendly off the screen as he is on it.  Along those lines, make sure to join the Brooks Forester Fan Club we’ve set up for the inside scoop on his background, personality, and hidden talents, as well as numerous “facts” about his hair.

The Bachelorette is about the excitement, tragedy, trust, fear, jealousy, and love that come with dating.  You might be surprised to know it also provides a thought-provoking glimpse into the world of marketing.  Not only does the show do an excellent job at marketing itself, but the contestants are constantly marketing themselves for Des in front of a national audience.
Sometimes, the contestants succeed…

Other times, they don’t…

Here are 7 marketing lessons we’ve learned from the Bachelorette:

1. First impressions are everything
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You don’t have to be flashy, you don’t have to be funny, but you do have to be you.  As is the case with the limo exits on the Bachelorette, you only have a few seconds to make an impression when you are advertising your product or service.  Recognize who you are at your core, then find a way to portray it as quickly and simply as possible.  That way, you will be remembered, even in our day of short attention spans.  Because we’re huge fans of Brooks, we can’t help but wonder if ABC wanted to set him up as the 
first date since they, too, wanted to put their best foot forward.  Okay, we know it was Des’ decision—well done, Des!

2. Humor is helpful, but the heart is key

We all know the power of humor in marketing.  It seems like over half of commercials today involve humor, and there’s a good reason.  Laughter is associated with positive memories and a positive outlook, making you more likely to think positively about whatever product or service is being advertised to you.  However, winning the heart of your customer is always superior.  If you can persuade your customers that you are sincerely looking out for their interests, you will win them for life.

3. Less is more
It’s easy to tell when someone is “trying too hard.”  When you try too hard, it’s difficult to come across as genuine.  People want to know that what you are saying is consistent with what you are showing.  Brooks, as frighteningly nervous as he was on the first episode, wasn’t overly scripted.  He was endearing.

4. Put your best foot forward
As marketers, our top priority is to put our customers in the best possible light.  A customer can judge your company in a variety of ways: your landing page, your photos, and especially, your product.  Don’t give your customer an excuse to turn you down.  Make it a painful decision.

5. If you want the rose, ask for it

In business and in love, you need to make your intentions known.  However, don’t do it in a creepy way like Jonathan did, who sounded desperate and obsessive (fantasy suite on the first meeting?  Yikes).  You should have confidence in your product in the long run.  Overall, the guys on this season of the Bachelorette did a good job letting Des know they thought she was special.  You could tell they all wanted the rose, but did they all want it for the right reasons?  Stay tuned!

6. Appearance matters…a lot

You might think this is shallow.  We disagree.  The way you present yourself is a reflection of what you think about yourself or the setting you are in.  Zak, who presented his abs as a gift to Des, thought very highly of his abs.  Brooks, who was all spiffed up in his tux with a nervous smile and stutter, thought very highly of Des.  Make sure your company website reflects your enthusiasm about what you have to offer and how you can serve your customer.

7.  Just don’t be a jerk
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:52 pm

The Fit Marketing piece above is awesome!
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:13 pm

That's awesome! 

As is that pool picture with Des and Brooks looking deep into each others' eyes, with her legs between his. Embarressed!

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:22 pm

Piper61 wrote:Can that hot tub really be as crowded as it appears?? That picture is just disturbing. giggling

i hate public hot tubs.  After owning our own and knowing how much work goes into maintaining the proper levels, I never use a public hot tub, especially at a hotel.  Yuck!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:48 pm

Why does Ali keep thinking Brooks is the next Bachelor?  I really don't see that.  no idea

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:52 pm

atem wrote:Why does Ali keep thinking Brooks is the next Bachelor?  I really don't see that.  no idea

2 possible reasons
1 She goes per patterns and many next leads have had their 1st 1on1 date in the 2nd episode (i.e. 1st episode of dates on the show) and had sucuessful 1st dates.  Brooks date was exactly in that position. Des, Ali, Ashly, Jake and Jillian are all examples.
2 She has said that he is either F1 or the next bachelor. seems like she is leaning towards next bachelor because of 1.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:15 pm

Per Fit Marketing's FB page, their videographer was ill yesterday with the flu and that's why the Episode #3 Cope video was not posted yesterday.  It should be up later today they said.  :yes:
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:24 pm

Piper61 wrote:Per Fit Marketing's FB page, their videographer was ill yesterday with the flu and that's why the Episode #3 Cope video was not posted yesterday.  It should be up later today they said.  :yes:

Aww!  I hope they are felling better!  Thanks for letting us know.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+45
melisma
moonchild
hking
Peppermom
california90