SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 27 of 49 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:36 pm

atem wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Per Fit Marketing's FB page, their videographer was ill yesterday with the flu and that's why the Episode #3 Cope video was not posted yesterday.  It should be up later today they said.  :yes:

Aww!  I hope they are felling better!  Thanks for letting us know.

You're welcome! Any time!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:37 pm

A
atem wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Per Fit Marketing's FB page, their videographer was ill yesterday with the flu and that's why the Episode #3 Cope video was not posted yesterday.  It should be up later today they said.  :yes:

Ugh I've had the flu for over 2 weeks and pink eye to boot! Ugh! What's going around?hmmm
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:48 pm

BarbB222 wrote:A
atem wrote:

Ugh I've had the flu for over 2 weeks and pink eye to boot! Ugh! What's going around?hmmm

So sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon!  Whatever's going around, hope it doesn't come my way!
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:54 pm

Des' Body Language with several guys...I'd say Brooks and Juan doing pretty well so far! :winkie:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:04 pm

I'm bringing this video over here...but seriously wow. just wow. They look like they just belong together.

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:39 pm

sfrank wrote:I'm bringing this video over here...but seriously wow. just wow. They look like they just belong together.

sfrank, thank you thank you thank you...Where did you find this?  I did not think anyone made a video yet with just one date.  They look so at ease and comfortable together.  I pray we have another Ash and JP, and Sean and Cat.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:41 pm

That was from our vid thread.  agentcurls made it.  Make sure to go there and tell her!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:47 pm

atem wrote:That was from our vid thread.  agentcurls made it.  Make sure to go there and tell her!

Ok I am going do that now.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:56 pm

I was hoping those with the talent would start making videos.  Sooo good.  And that is with one episode of material.  Imagine by the end?

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:58 pm

It was a whirlwind romance, and wedding! giggling

I love the video.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:00 pm

atem wrote:That was from our vid thread.  agentcurls made it.  Make sure to go there and tell her!

I'll never forget agentcurls, she was the one that confirmed JP and Ashley after she came back from the ATFR taping, i was so happy haha
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:10 pm

sfrank wrote:I'm bringing this video over here...but seriously wow. just wow. They look like they just belong together.

Loves it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 49 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+45
melisma
moonchild
hking
Peppermom
california90