SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - 6/24 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 55 of 56 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - 6/24 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 55 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/24 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by eusebeia Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:33 pm

I'm glad to see all the sleuthing going on about Des and James and Brooks' "spying" on them. I think you're right that the "spying" was 100% producer-manufactured drama. We never saw Brooks even in the same frame as Des and James--unlike, say, when we saw Zak in the background of Des and Mikey's snowball-making. So either Brooks was just trying to interrupt to get his time (and they switched the order) or Brooks didn't go see Des and James AT ALL! Certainly when they showed Brooks "coming back"--walking toward the camera along the igloo corridor--his expression was neutral, not upset or jealous or sad or anything negative.

Frankly I don't think Des ever fancied James. You can't go by what she says, of course, but have a look at her face toward the end of her makeout session with him where he says "It's comfy." She looks miserable. Nothing like how she lights up around Brooks, or Chris, or Drew, or Bryden.

Pure speculation here but I think James DID say something about girls and Mikey's boat and Drew heard it and the producers decided to make a two-episode drama about it. And to make us care, they had to make us think Des was into James. So they have the guys exposit that she likes James--and to make us take it seriously they even have Brooks do a talking head about it (filmed later maybe? he wasn't in the parka anyway).

And I don't imagine it was hard to persuade James that Desiree liked him and be all arrogant about it. Still, he did have that surprisingly perceptive moment after she gives Brooks the Rose, where he wonders how Des could like both of them when they're so different. Well of course--because she doesn't like YOU, James; she likes Brooks.:Smiley: 

I'm really enjoying the season so far. I like to see a love story--Ashley's season has been my favourite so far, tho this one may top it.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 6/24 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 55 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/24 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by jcrbil Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:12 pm

It could be that Mikey, in his little interview this week, it trying to set up the shouting match at the MTA, because aren't those phone interviews producer or handler supervised?  So... trying to make James, his homey, look better and Drew worse.  (Especially if it is Drew who is being considered as next Bachelor).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:23 am

eusebeia wrote:I'm glad to see all the sleuthing going on about Des and James and Brooks' "spying" on them.  I think you're right that the "spying" was 100% producer-manufactured drama.  We never saw Brooks even in the same frame as Des and James--unlike, say, when we saw Zak in the background of Des and Mikey's snowball-making.  So either Brooks was just trying to interrupt to get his time (and they switched the order) or Brooks didn't go see Des and James AT ALL!  Certainly when they showed Brooks "coming back"--walking toward the camera along the igloo corridor--his expression was neutral, not upset or jealous or sad or anything negative.  

Frankly I don't think Des ever fancied James.  You can't go by what she says, of course, but have a look at her face toward the end of her makeout session with him where he says "It's comfy."  She looks miserable.  Nothing like how she lights up around Brooks, or Chris, or Drew, or Bryden.  

Pure speculation here but I think James DID say something about girls and Mikey's boat and Drew heard it and the producers decided to make a two-episode drama about it.  And to make us care, they had to make us think Des was into James.  So they have the guys exposit that she likes James--and to make us take it seriously they even have Brooks do a talking head about it (filmed later maybe?  he wasn't in the parka anyway).  

And I don't imagine it was hard to persuade James that Desiree liked him and be all arrogant about it.  Still, he did have that surprisingly perceptive moment after she gives Brooks the Rose, where he wonders how Des could like both of them when they're so different.  Well of course--because she doesn't like YOU, James; she likes Brooks.:Smiley: 

I'm really enjoying the season so far.  I like to see a love story--Ashley's season has been my favourite so far, tho this one may top it.  

Welcomeparty!  to this forum!!..Good Post . Hope you post more!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:25 am

canyonvue wrote:Rewatching the show and yikes, Chris and Desiree skipping around the plaza should be a bleachable moment.

REALLLYYY??....i thought it was one of cute moments they had, and showcasing their adorable, fun personalities. Different Strokes for Different Folks!!....Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:46 am

I agree that the dancing in the plaza was a bleachable moment. It seemed forced on her part big time. She didn't seem to be enjoying it at all. The onlookers were probably giving them strange looks to top it off.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:16 am

She was laughing the whole time, up until Bryden showed Up! It was one of my favorite scenes showing them being silly together! I'm glad we have the scene.... To each it's own I guess :)
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:00 am

eusebeia wrote:I'm glad to see all the sleuthing going on about Des and James and Brooks' "spying" on them.  I think you're right that the "spying" was 100% producer-manufactured drama.  We never saw Brooks even in the same frame as Des and James--unlike, say, when we saw Zak in the background of Des and Mikey's snowball-making.  So either Brooks was just trying to interrupt to get his time (and they switched the order) or Brooks didn't go see Des and James AT ALL!  Certainly when they showed Brooks "coming back"--walking toward the camera along the igloo corridor--his expression was neutral, not upset or jealous or sad or anything negative.  

Frankly I don't think Des ever fancied James.  You can't go by what she says, of course, but have a look at her face toward the end of her makeout session with him where he says "It's comfy."  She looks miserable.  Nothing like how she lights up around Brooks, or Chris, or Drew, or Bryden.  

Pure speculation here but I think James DID say something about girls and Mikey's boat and Drew heard it and the producers decided to make a two-episode drama about it.  And to make us care, they had to make us think Des was into James.  So they have the guys exposit that she likes James--and to make us take it seriously they even have Brooks do a talking head about it (filmed later maybe?  he wasn't in the parka anyway).  

And I don't imagine it was hard to persuade James that Desiree liked him and be all arrogant about it.  Still, he did have that surprisingly perceptive moment after she gives Brooks the Rose, where he wonders how Des could like both of them when they're so different.  Well of course--because she doesn't like YOU, James; she likes Brooks.:Smiley: 

I'm really enjoying the season so far.  I like to see a love story--Ashley's season has been my favourite so far, tho this one may top it.  

welcomebanner eusebeia
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:18 pm

Thanks for the welcome, murasaki and Love_Me.  I look forward to posting more.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:09 pm

BKay wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
BKay wrote:Did anyone else notice during the 2-1 hot tug part that Michael G moved closer to Des in each frame, had thrown his arm loosely behind her, then in next frame Des had scooted away from him which put her closer to Ben? It looked so obvious that he was encroaching on her space and she was not welcoming that nearness. Made me laugh out loud!

I didn't notice that during the show, but that makes me smile now, just hearing about it.  I don't think that Des has any real interest whatsoever in Michael G, and I do think that if it had been up to her, she would have let both Ben and Michael go.  Her facial expressions give her away!!!  You could tell that she was pissed at Michael.  But, the producers need to keep the "drama guys" around, so Des gave him the rose anyway.  

She really is an open book! I love it!giggling

True BK. She also has shown when she doesn't want to kiss someone like Mikey. She goes for the hug to avert the kiss. Even her kisses can tell. Watch how she kisses the lower lip and chin to avoid tongue. When she wants those deep kisses she heads right for both lips.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:12 pm

The reason why was due to Bryden leaving. If Bryden didn't leave, I bet that both guys would have been cut.

The show didn't need Michael anymore after Ben left as Drew and Kasey have taken over with the James 'intrigue' (the show's description, not mine!).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:23 pm

I think you're right. Bryden would have stayed longer and James might have stayed until Madeira had his issues not been central in Barcelona. Mike is serving as filler until HTDs- she needed to have more than 4 guys present in Madeira.... and one of those would have been Bryden (most likely) or James if things had gone a little differently.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:10 pm

I liked this Epi!!!
My first thought... zak was going to be a priest... That was a wtf moment!
I know Des is all into Brooks who could blame her? Their igloo kiss was awesome!
I am strange but I totally love Michael!!
I was cheering him on when he was going after Ben. Can you say total turn on? Lol.
I did not like Ben from the start and boy did he show it with his comments in the limo after he was eliminated. And wtf with his anti Catholic comment? The guy is just an all around a hole. Good riddance.
Now back to Michael I know Des doesn't pick him and you could tell she was not digging his awesome interrogation of Ben. that's fine i think des is too calm for him. Michael needs a fiery and passionate scarlett o hara type gal who will want to toe to toe with him and then take it to the bedroom! Men like that are hard to come by.

It's clear though who the front runner is. I think Brooks and Des are very well suited for each other in terms of personality etc.

crazyjaney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 56 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 6/24 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

+66
beader
SafronSahara
Judiful
rosey1988
ImeldaMarcos