SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - 6/24 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 54 of 56 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - 6/24 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 54 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/24 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ja1968 Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:10 am

Please no to Jef as the next lead...horrible.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 6/24 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 54 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/24 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by DMBFan Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:25 am

nd4reality wrote:I`d be really happy with Arie. Not because he`s sincere because right of the bat I would know that he isn`t but because he has a really good sense of humor and he can wine and dine with the best of them. He has the confidence.
I would have no illusions that he is there for the right reasons and it would be a hoot if he fell so hard he could not get up at the end of it all.
Please no Jef, Zac I`m not too excited about. Drew is too reserved though he is good to look at and is intellegent and Chris would possibly not be able to handle the pressure of being the lead.
JMO

And he has that edge! Give me someone with edge!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:54 am

2observe wrote:I think that this is the right thread for my question.  Does anyone know there Des and Drew are going for their 1 on 1 date???

I checked RS and he doesn't say. The episode synopsis also doesn't say...unless there is a newer, updated one? Zak gets the date at the art studio and the group date is playing soccer against a womens team.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:37 am

2observe wrote:I think that this is the right thread for my question.  Does anyone know there Des and Drew are going for their 1 on 1 date???

Drew's one-on-one date offers the opportunity for one of the more reserved men left to let loose and open up to Desiree. They explore Barcelona, walking the ancient streets of the city and taking in its world renowned architecture. When the two stop for local tapas, this shy bachelor gets emotional, opening up about his personal hero -- his recovering alcoholic father, who had turned his life around only to now face cancer. At their private dinner in a magical courtyard, Drew proves he has a spontaneous side after all. Passionate kisses in a secluded alley show Drew's other side, but then, when the night couldn't get any more romantic, he stuns Desiree by telling her that James - a man she has feelings for - is not what he seems.

This is from the episode description, 2observe.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:37 am

albean99 wrote:

Drew's one-on-one date offers the opportunity for one of the more reserved men left to let loose and open up to Desiree. They explore Barcelona, walking the ancient streets of the city and taking in its world renowned architecture. When the two stop for local tapas, this shy bachelor gets emotional, opening up about his personal hero -- his recovering alcoholic father, who had turned his life around only to now face cancer. At their private dinner in a magical courtyard, Drew proves he has a spontaneous side after all. Passionate kisses in a secluded alley show Drew's other side, but then, when the night couldn't get any more romantic, he stuns Desiree by telling her that James - a man she has feelings for - is not what he seems.

Yikes he goes from +++++ to - real quick. t4p

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:08 am

nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Well editing has to show "WHY" she cuts him..Right?..That is one thing I don't like..It seems they have to tear them down..Instead of hey she into someone else..JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:26 am

Did anyone else notice during the 2-1 hot tug part that Michael G moved closer to Des in each frame, had thrown his arm loosely behind her, then in next frame Des had scooted away from him which put her closer to Ben? It looked so obvious that he was encroaching on her space and she was not welcoming that nearness. Made me lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:36 pm

Sprite wrote:

I checked RS and he doesn't say. The episode synopsis also doesn't say...unless there is a newer, updated one? Zak gets the date at the art studio and the group date is playing soccer against a womens team.

Thanks! That's what I thought; so, there's no mention of where they go on Drew's date at all. Hmmm........scratch
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:41 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Well editing has to show "WHY" she cuts him..Right?..That is one thing I don't like..It seems they have to tear them down..Instead of hey she into someone else..JMO

Bean, ND4 & Hotmomma thanks for your responses.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:49 pm

BKay wrote:Did anyone else notice during the 2-1 hot tug part that Michael G moved closer to Des in each frame, had thrown his arm loosely behind her, then in next frame Des had scooted away from him which put her closer to Ben? It looked so obvious that he was encroaching on her space and she was not welcoming that nearness. Made me lol!

I didn't notice that during the show, but that makes me smile now, just hearing about it. I don't think that Des has any real interest whatsoever in Michael G, and I do think that if it had been up to her, she would have let both Ben and Michael go. Her facial expressions give her away!!! You could tell that she was pissed at Michael. But, the producers need to keep the "drama guys" around, so Des gave him the rose anyway.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:54 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
BKay wrote:Did anyone else notice during the 2-1 hot tug part that Michael G moved closer to Des in each frame, had thrown his arm loosely behind her, then in next frame Des had scooted away from him which put her closer to Ben? It looked so obvious that he was encroaching on her space and she was not welcoming that nearness. Made me laugh out loud!

I didn't notice that during the show, but that makes me smile now, just hearing about it.  I don't think that Des has any real interest whatsoever in Michael G, and I do think that if it had been up to her, she would have let both Ben and Michael go.  Her facial expressions give her away!!!  You could tell that she was pissed at Michael.  But, the producers need to keep the "drama guys" around, so Des gave him the rose anyway.  

She really is an open book! I love it!giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:35 pm

Rewatching the show and yikes, Chris and Desiree skipping around the plaza should be a bleachable moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 56 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 6/24 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

+66
beader
SafronSahara
Judiful
rosey1988
ImeldaMarcos