SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Page 30 of 47 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 38 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:20 pm

atem wrote:I don't think she's getting back at Drew.  She wouldn't have taken him to Final 3, if she did.

How do you explain the lack of mention in the blogs then ? Just asking.
And I know she called him kind hearted but all this just does not make sense.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by atem Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:24 pm

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:I don't think she's getting back at Drew.  She wouldn't have taken him to Final 3, if she did.

How do you explain the lack of mention in the blogs then ? Just asking.
And I know she called him kind hearted but all this just does not make sense.

I say we wait until next week to see!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:04 pm

nd4reality wrote:Here's something I posted on teh episode thread. Does this sense to anyone else ?

Perhaps he was released at F4 and then "came back". She took him on a date and the other guys had no clue. Though why she would be kissing him if she had released him is anyones guesss. And it does not seem like small pecks either. She was going for it pretty well.  Now she feels guilty that she even did that and hence the absence of Dres from our screens and Drew from her blogs.

I replied to you in the other thread, but think you might be on to something here. Would make sense with RS saying drew is cut at F4 but he's in Antiqua. Also I can't see the F3 guys being happy about showing up to the RC and find that there's 4 of them there instead of 3. Would be make you question a few things for sure.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:29 pm

DMBFan wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Here's something I posted on teh episode thread. Does this sense to anyone else ?

Perhaps he was released at F4 and then "came back". She took him on a date and the other guys had no clue. Though why she would be kissing him if she had released him is anyones guesss. And it does not seem like small pecks either. She was going for it pretty well.  Now she feels guilty that she even did that and hence the absence of Dres from our screens and Drew from her blogs.

I replied to you in the other thread, but think you might be on to something here.  Would make sense with RS saying drew is cut at F4 but he's in Antiqua.  Also I can't see the F3 guys being happy about showing up to the RC and find that there's 4 of them there instead of 3.  Would be make you question a few things for sure.

There is a chance in this scenerio that the other guys did not even know that he returned and Des dated and kissed him. I'm suggesting that it is her guilt and to save the couples face that so much is not seen.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:45 pm

That's not what MF said though. He said that it happens at the finale.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:49 pm

I'm hoping by the time Drew makes his exit, that we've been shown enough of him to make him the typical beloved F3!  Then TPTB may bring him back as a smokin' hot Bachelor that is the complete package: smart, confident, honorable, ready for a committed relationship and personable enough to juggle multiple contestants without looking like a player.  I can dream, can't I? Embarressed!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:44 pm

atem wrote:That's not what MF said though.  He said that it happens at the finale.  

To me the ending is everything that happens in Antigua (F3 & on), so I'm curious if he just means FRC day or everything that happens at the final destination. You think its just FRC day?

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:54 pm

nd4reality wrote:
DMBFan wrote:

I replied to you in the other thread, but think you might be on to something here.  Would make sense with RS saying drew is cut at F4 but he's in Antiqua.  Also I can't see the F3 guys being happy about showing up to the RC and find that there's 4 of them there instead of 3.  Would be make you question a few things for sure.

There is a chance in this scenerio that the other guys did not even know that he returned and Des dated and kissed him. I'm suggesting that it is her guilt and to save the couples face that so much is not seen.

I don't think so because his photo is shown when Des is crying, seemingly at the RC.  

I don't know why we're not getting more Drew but doubt very much it's because anyone is mad at him. I just think they're not trying to make him out to be a potential f1 and therefore don't feel the need to show us 1 on 1 time with Des. I'm hoping they're going to be forced to show more next week but it's almost like they're trying to leave us wanting to see more Drew. Well it's working. :headbanging

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15350

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:01 pm

:headbanging I'll join you because nothing is making sense

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:21 pm

Love_Me wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Love_Me could you gif the deleted scene from ep 5 please ?

Here you go :Smiley:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also, I uploaded the video here. Just click on the link. Let me know if you all were able to see it outside of the US:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Love_Me could you gif the deleted scene from ep 5 please ?

Here you go :Smiley:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also, I uploaded the video here. Just click on the link. Let me know if you all were able to see it outside of the US:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Its asking me to d/l zoomplayer. should i?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:07 pm

atem wrote:That's not what MF said though.  He said that it happens at the finale.  

He never said "finale" - I've often wondered if its the F3 that's weird.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 47 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 38 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

+44
lavenderred
FLChica
DMBFan
Becky75
dee