SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Page 34 of 47 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:13 am

albean99 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:Does anyone think he is F1 and if so why?

:no:Not at all. I can give reasons why I don't.

While I still say anythings possible (I typed up why I think that Zac could be a secret F1 in his thread) - I do believe the spoilers.

However, if there was  a planned giant fake out then its anyones game. The storylines solidify towards episodes 5 and onwards since the first few episodes have been edited prior to the FRC even taking place I think. The editors start the storylines later.

So could Drew be the secret F1 ? Sure why not. Both Zac and Chris could be that too. What we need is proof.  We really don't know why certain parts of the story have been left in and others left out. Just going by the season preview does not tell us the whole story.

Oh and I'd love to hear others reasoning for why he is or not F1 (without taking Brooks as F1 into the reasoning) please.

I've always thought that getting such a late date has to mean Drew wasn't one of her favorites although there is the birthday theory. Him not being shown much time with Des could be an argument in his favor. We know there are some very hot wall kisses coming up and therefore they have chemistry that we're not seeing. Brooks is maybe too obvious and is a fakeout hiding one of the other guys as the f1. Right now it's hard to see that but anything's possible.

Zacs birthday is also around the same time so both guys got their 1on1s in their birthday week.

I just get a Frank vibe from her and Brooks. Not the bailing thing though that may happen also - we don't know. But Ali was pretty darn into Frank and had stars in her eyes with him too. However with Frank we knew the whole girlfriend thing was going to go down and therefore while watching we viewed that stuff with disgust. But she was pretty darn giddy with him - just like Des is with Brooks. Again JMO.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by jcrbil Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:42 am

nd4reality wrote:One little edit theme for Drew has been the whole 'I am here for you'. That has been mentioned / alluded to in nearly every episode. Remember even in ep3 during the pool party ? The one line we got was Drew telling Des that he is there for her. They did not show any time Brooks spent with her during that party but they made sure that  Drews line was in there.

Yes he is part of the James weeks drama but IMO it is more of protecting Des than jealousy of another guy getting time with her.
That may turn out to be overkill as CH has already mentioned and will ruin his chances but at least he didn't turn a blind eye to a guy that clearly has been playing Des.

So the whole I am here for you theme could well be turned into more drama where down the line (towards the end) he (DREW) bails on Des and therefore that theme has been resonating to clearly throught. MY opinion.

OR the theme is resonating so strongly because someone  ELSE bails on her at some point and he is the one for her.
Either way - there is a reason they have been showing this theme with Drew and it remains to be seen how this story plays out.

CH touched on the "I'm here for you" or "I will protect you" theme in his blog this week.... that at some point Des MIGHT think there's too much protection, even if purely motivated.

By previews we see that Drew does get emotionally attached to Des- so the theme for HIS season might become "who will protect Drew?". Goodness, Sean had a hard enough time breaking hearts. I can't imagine how hard that would be for Drew.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:49 am

Zak's birthday is in in July, not April. I saw that on his facebook.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:50 am

atem wrote:Zak's birthday is in in July, not April.  I saw that on his facebook.

Ok then I stand corrected lol.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:19 pm

albean99 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

While I still say anythings possible (I typed up why I think that Zac could be a secret F1 in his thread) - I do believe the spoilers.

However, if there was  a planned giant fake out then its anyones game. The storylines solidify towards episodes 5 and onwards since the first few episodes have been edited prior to the FRC even taking place I think. The editors start the storylines later.

So could Drew be the secret F1 ? Sure why not. Both Zac and Chris could be that too. What we need is proof.  We really don't know why certain parts of the story have been left in and others left out. Just going by the season preview does not tell us the whole story.

Oh and I'd love to hear others reasoning for why he is or not F1 (without taking Brooks as F1 into the reasoning) please.

I've always thought that getting such a late date has to mean Drew wasn't one of her favorites although there is the birthday theory. Him not being shown much time with Des could be an argument in his favor. We know there are some very hot wall kisses coming up and therefore they have chemistry that we're not seeing. Brooks is maybe too obvious and is a fakeout hiding one of the other guys as the f1. Right now it's hard to see that but anything's possible.

Well, Des likes to have fun and laugh and be adventurous and just silly at times, and Drew really isn't what I'd call fun and funny and adventurous and silly most of the time. He's straight-laced and buttoned-up and proper and articulate and the protector of right and wrong But he's a cutie pie, and that's probably why she's kept him around so long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:22 pm

nd4reality wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

Because Drew is not her type, at all. Not what she says she's looking for. Someone who can just let loose and have fun and be silly and is willing to try anything. Someone who makes her laugh and is emotionally expressive. He's none of these things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:30 pm

double post

Last edited by canyonvue on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:31 pm

sophienette wrote:
2observe wrote:Imo, the reason things seem so strange and don't add up with Drew is because no one wants to believe that he is F1.

Why would we want to believe he is F1? Since we know he is not?[/quote

yes

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:36 pm

I think this Drew mystery is the only thing interesting in this season.
If Drew weren't there, I would not watch the show...

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:14 pm

ZERO mention of Drew in blogs and her weird face on Jimmy Kimmel over his picture gives me of Jillian/Reid vibe. She was always weird when he came up in interviews. I thought it was because he was F1 but it was because she was not comfortable with how things went down. Thinking the same here.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:24 pm

sfrank wrote:ZERO mention of Drew in blogs and her weird face on Jimmy Kimmel over his picture gives me of Jillian/Reid vibe. She was always weird when he came up in interviews. I thought it was because he was F1 but it was because she was not comfortable with how things went down. Thinking the same here.

I noticed exactly the same weird face on Jimmy Kimmel.
But to tell the complete thing, JK was laughing about his alcoholic dad which I found very unapropriate.
So I didn't want to make any conclusion about it.

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:30 pm

misticia wrote:
sfrank wrote:ZERO mention of Drew in blogs and her weird face on Jimmy Kimmel over his picture gives me of Jillian/Reid vibe. She was always weird when he came up in interviews. I thought it was because he was F1 but it was because she was not comfortable with how things went down. Thinking the same here.

I noticed exactly the same weird face on Jimmy Kimmel.
But to tell the complete thing, JK was laughing about his alcoholic dad which I found very unapropriate.
So I didn't want to make any conclusion about it.

Yes that was mean. Who was the almond eater?
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 47 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

+44
lavenderred
FLChica
DMBFan
Becky75
dee