SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Page 3 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:30 pm

It is starting to get rough out there. Poor Brooks is now a lost soul looking to find his way. I really do not want the boards to explore like last season so I think I will just respond here.

Brooks is not lost and/or finding his way. Please. He live in SA for 3 years. Folks are talking like he never left home and is a dependent. I remember in one episode Brooks explained that he is waiting to make future plans with his chosen one, that is why he is not tied to any specific place. The beauty of his occupation is that it is portable. Plus I give him credit for making sure that that his feelings are real. Cowabunga dude!.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Post by BarbB222 Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:39 pm

iamreal2u wrote:It is starting to get rough out there.  Poor Brooks is now a lost soul looking to find his way.  I really do not want the boards to explore like last season so I think I will just respond here.

Brooks is not lost and/or finding his way.  Please.   He live in SA for 3 years.  Folks are talking like he never left home and is a dependent.  I remember in one episode Brooks explained that he is waiting to make future plans with his chosen one, that is why he is not tied to any specific place.  The beauty of his occupation is that it is portable.  Plus I give him credit for making sure that that his feelings are real.  Cowabunga dude!.

I hear ya and welcome!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:40 pm

iamreal2u wrote:It is starting to get rough out there.  Poor Brooks is now a lost soul looking to find his way.  I really do not want the boards to explore like last season so I think I will just respond here.

Brooks is not lost and/or finding his way.  Please.   He live in SA for 3 years.  Folks are talking like he never left home and is a dependent.  I remember in one episode Brooks explained that he is waiting to make future plans with his chosen one, that is why he is not tied to any specific place.  The beauty of his occupation is that it is portable.  Plus I give him credit for making sure that that his feelings are real.  Cowabunga dude!.

Yes it is starting to get bad out there and I won't be around long when it does. Last year was terrible and I just ventured back.

They act like he doesn't work. Let's see he was on a mission isn't that 2 yr and then college which now is 4-5 yrs and then different jobs. I know my sons went through quite a few jobs till they were about 28.

We all take different paths in our lives and what is right for one isn't necessarily right for another. Thankfully we aren't all alike.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:40 pm

I agree, if Brooks was so dependent he would live in Idaho with his mom and most of his siblings.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:41 pm

pander3575 wrote:

Yes it is starting to get bad out there and I won't be around long when it does.  Last year was terrible and I just ventured back.

They act like he doesn't work. Let's see he was on a mission isn't that 2 yr and then college which now is 4-5 yrs and then different jobs.  I know my sons went through quite a few jobs till they were about 28.

We all take different paths in our lives and what is right for one isn't necessarily right for another.  Thankfully we aren't all alike.

Stay here for the next two episodes. Support group for happy fans!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:49 pm

pander3575 wrote:

Yes it is starting to get bad out there and I won't be around long when it does.  Last year was terrible and I just ventured back.

They act like he doesn't work. Let's see he was on a mission isn't that 2 yr and then college which now is 4-5 yrs and then different jobs.  I know my sons went through quite a few jobs till they were about 28.

We all take different paths in our lives and what is right for one isn't necessarily right for another.  Thankfully we aren't all alike.

I will keep most of my posting here. I was really upset for Emily's season that they had to shut it down because people were not respectful to each other. So if we keep it in here we should be good.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:07 pm

most of the negative posters are on fishing expeditions... try not to take the bait  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  remind yourself that if they can get you to grab the bait it takes the pressure off them to explain the inconsistencies in their favorite and why he is not F1.  

Barb, this little guy is for you  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  somehow he belongs with your little squirrel.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:12 pm

latergator wrote:most of the negative posters are on fishing expeditions... try not to take the bait  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  remind yourself that if they can get you to grab the bait it takes the pressure off them to explain the inconsistencies in their favorite and why he is not F1.  

Barb, this little guy is for you  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  somehow he belongs with your little squirrel.

awwww He certainly does. Thanks LG!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:28 pm

Frankly, there is nothing wrong with any of the men left. They have different lives, circumstances, families and professions. The one Des chooses is who she chooses. However, she has made it abundantly clear she already fell in love with Brooks. I hope it works for them.

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:33 am

BarbB222 wrote:I think this should be our Bres Party place where we can share and feel the love, tissue and champagne !

Cheeeerrssssss!!!!!!! I was so happy to finally see that this thread moved past 8 posts lol!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:37 am

BarbB222 wrote:Brooks might have been acting a little squirrrely. Adjective : hyper- concerned . But he will emerge as he should be. Refer to my avatar!
:yes:

bowdown
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:42 am

I changed my avi to an onion because once Des' peels back just a few more layers, Brooks' heart is gonna come tumbling out! beatingheart

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

+36
Hotmomma
DKWillis
Cecilia
Scooby
SafronSahara