SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Page 33 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1 - Page 33 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Post by Piper61 Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:14 pm

gabriele wrote:he looks totally hot too. Hugesmile 
:yes: :winkie: 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1 - Page 33 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Post by latergator Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:21 pm

well folks, I need to get a little paper work done before I don't have a job anymore.  thanks for bringing the pictures of Brooks over.  he is such a cutie pie, and he and Des make a beautiful couple.  hope they are both happy tonight and either in each others arms or just waiting for the moment when they can be.  remember to keep this place positive, if you feel like spewing go out to the underground and spew away. remember tomorrow is casual friday for the tele-commuter so dress accordingly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:22 pm

latergator wrote:well folks, I need to get a little paper work done before I don't have a job anymore.  thanks for bringing the pictures of Brooks over.  he is such a cutie pie, and he and Des make a beautiful couple.  hope they are both happy tonight and either in each others arms or just waiting for the moment when they can be.  remember to keep this place positive, if you feel like spewing go out to the underground and spew away. remember tomorrow is casual friday for the tele-commuter so dress accordingly.

Brooks is still in Utah. That's what that pic was from some outdoors show today.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:24 pm

atem wrote:
latergator wrote:well folks, I need to get a little paper work done before I don't have a job anymore.  thanks for bringing the pictures of Brooks over.  he is such a cutie pie, and he and Des make a beautiful couple.  hope they are both happy tonight and either in each others arms or just waiting for the moment when they can be.  remember to keep this place positive, if you feel like spewing go out to the underground and spew away. remember tomorrow is casual friday for the tele-commuter so dress accordingly.

Brooks is still in Utah.  That's what that pic was from some outdoors show today.

which picture atem? is it in his thread?
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:26 pm

nannymargie wrote:I need to take a break in here for a while.  I feel like I have been beaten up just reading the other thread.

Just don`t do it! Stay here until Monday. Better to feel good about the nuggets of hope we`ve been given and be excited about Monday rather than dread it like last week.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:27 pm

latergator wrote:
atem wrote:

Brooks is still in Utah.  That's what that pic was from some outdoors show today.

which picture atem?  is it in his thread?

Yes. I just posted it in this thread.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:28 pm

Piper61 wrote:
gabriele wrote:he looks totally hot too. Hugesmile 
:yes: :winkie: 

Not trying to be morbid or anything but Brooks looked so handsome in the limo. Just the angles and his pursed lips. Sorry I had to say that.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:31 pm

relaxing wrote:
nannymargie wrote:I need to take a break in here for a while.  I feel like I have been beaten up just reading the other thread.

Just don`t do it! Stay here until Monday. Better to feel good about the nuggets of hope we`ve been given and be excited about Monday rather than dread it like last week.

So true. At least we have a haven away from the underworld. Praying 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:33 pm

atem wrote:
latergator wrote:
atem wrote:

which picture atem?  is it in his thread?

Yes.  I just posted it in this thread.

oh, thank you... but I was hoping for something really racy hehehe 
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:34 pm

I am so glad I I didn't have my mouth full of water when I saw this.......
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:36 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

I am so glad I I didn't have my mouth full of water when I saw this.......

Like this ? spitcoffee 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Yes Barb exactly lol

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

+36
Hotmomma
DKWillis
Cecilia
Scooby
SafronSahara