SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Page 4 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Post by latergator Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:54 am

agentcurls wrote:I changed my avi to an onion because once Des' peels back just a few more layers, Brooks' heart is gonna come tumbling out! beatingheart

ooooh, I like that agentcurls... they are almost there.  i'm going to drag my tired butt into bed... hope you all have a great Bresland night!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:02 am

latergator wrote:
agentcurls wrote:I changed my avi to an onion because once Des' peels back just a few more layers, Brooks' heart is gonna come tumbling out! beatingheart

ooooh, I like that agentcurls... they are almost there.  i'm going to drag my tired butt into bed... hope you all have a great Bresland night!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think he has a Super heart. Refer to my avi  sneakyl

Last edited by BarbB222 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:42 am

well this time I mean it... nite all, have pleasant dreams of love tonight
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:11 am

I found this online...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:38 am

awwww 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:47 am

BarbB222 wrote:I found this online...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

clearly a person after our own hearts [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:29 pm

:WAVEY:   On vacation but am visiting this site at the rec center for my visit x2 per day.  OMG...it's really scary on the other threads. Why do so many people hate Brooks??? All three of these guys are terrific but Des loves Brooks, you'd have to be blind not to see it. I love the onion concept for Brooks. He doesn't know yet that Des loves him and is just protecting his heart. Cat didn't tell Sean she loved him until the LCD and somehow that was acceptable. I said it before but everybody falls in love differently and to me I think Brooks pace and being cautious is exactly where I would be. Go Bres team High clap this is where I'm gonna be spending most of my time.....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:35 pm

I hate that people make the spoiled one into a villain because their favorites may not have won. A few people complain about that with others, when they turn around and do it to Brooks. Not many, but a few do.

Even if Brooks made a mistake and immediately regretted it. Who hasn't made mistakes??

“Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:42 pm

Rolly wrote: :WAVEY:   On vacation but am visiting this site at the rec center for my visit x2 per day.  OMG...it's really scary on the other threads. Why do so many people hate Brooks???  All three of these guys are terrific but Des loves Brooks, you'd have to be blind not to see it. I love the onion concept for Brooks. He doesn't know yet that Des loves him and is just protecting his heart.  Cat didn't tell Sean she loved him until the LCD and somehow that was acceptable. I said it before but everybody falls in love differently and to me I think Brooks pace and being cautious is exactly where I would be. Go Bres team :High clap:this is where I'm gonna be spending most of my time.....

handwave  Have a good vacation. You will need the relaxing time before the s--t hits the fan on Monday. Then we only have one more week for our happy ending.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:19 pm

nutty1 wrote:I hate that people make the spoiled one into a villain because their favorites may not have won. A few people complain about that with others, when they turn around and do it to Brooks. Not many, but a few do.

Even if Brooks made a mistake and immediately regretted it. Who hasn't made mistakes??

It probably isn't about Brooks leaving. It's about Des being burnt out and ITA with you, it's her whispering voice to Brooks which says you have to go . If she had a change of heart later, that's classified as a half Mesnick. CH said we'd see one. Being burnt out and resting all her hopes on Brooks, his statement of not being sure he could propose was like an explosion in her. She threw in the towel until she realized she originally said, she didn't need a proposal in the end. Brooks will show her how deep his love truly is and in the end, nothing will compare to it.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:35 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I hate that people make the spoiled one into a villain because their favorites may not have won. A few people complain about that with others, when they turn around and do it to Brooks. Not many, but a few do.

It probably isn't about Brooks leaving. It's about Des being burnt out and ITA with you, it's her whispering voice to Brooks which says you have to go . If she had a change of heart later, that's classified as a half Mesnick. CH said we'd see one. Being burnt out and resting all her hopes on Brooks,  his statement of not being sure he could propose was like an explosion in her. She threw in the towel until she realized she originally said, she didn't need a proposal in the end. Brooks will show her how deep his love truly is and in the end, nothing will compare to it.

awwww  :tissuebox  I really hope we see the most romantic, loving and emotional proposal ever. That's what I want to see.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Rolly wrote: :WAVEY:   On vacation but am visiting this site at the rec center for my visit x2 per day.  OMG...it's really scary on the other threads. Why do so many people hate Brooks???  All three of these guys are terrific but Des loves Brooks, you'd have to be blind not to see it. I love the onion concept for Brooks. He doesn't know yet that Des loves him and is just protecting his heart.  Cat didn't tell Sean she loved him until the LCD and somehow that was acceptable. I said it before but everybody falls in love differently and to me I think Brooks pace and being cautious is exactly where I would be. Go Bres team :High clap:this is where I'm gonna be spending most of my time.....

I know it is getting ridiculous. You would think he is acting like Bentley the way some people attack him.  A man is getting demonized for not rushing to express his feelings. How dare he truly try to sort them out before just throwing words and proposals out there. It is clear he feels very strongly for Des and and he wants it to last and work in real life. Soooooo inconsiderate of him. :dripdrip  I think CH insisting he share his uncertain feelings prior to the date with Des was so wrong (if that is how it happened). He should of have been allowed to decide when and where to talk to her. (I know there is a chance it was Brooks decision to tell her then but the whole thing just reeks of producer manipulation which is why I am not convinced it was his decision) Going on the date could have provided the clarity and assurance needed to have him realize just where his feelings were heading but instead it seems they made him do it right away while he was still sorting it all out and BOOM.  In past seasons as mentioned above, it was normal for F1 to not say I love you until the end. Ex: Catherine as mentioned above, JP told Ashley at the LCD, heck even her F2 Ben waited until LCD to express ILY. Ashley's season seemed to have a group of guys that were more level headed and not just in a race to say ILY. I agree I would be acting like Brooks too in this situation, and while I may feel strongly for the guy I wouldn't just want to declare love to him just for the sake of it.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

+36
Hotmomma
DKWillis
Cecilia
Scooby
SafronSahara