SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Page 62 of 64 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1 - Page 62 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Post by Kaltie Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:08 pm

I live in Sweden and the clock here is 9.06pm so when the Bachelorette starts (I watch live stream), the clock is 02.00am... Funny, ha? And I'm going to stay up until everything is over! I really love The Bachelorette and Bres so much!! giggling

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1 - Page 62 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:09 pm

Mine is - cloud nine
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by etsluu Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:11 pm

atem wrote:
etsluu wrote:I need to wait until tomorrow morning...it's 9.57pm here in Finland. the first thing in the morning: I come here to read what happened :Nod: 

Wow, how weird it that?  Have a good night.

yep. :Smiley: 

luckily I've been able to watch every episode on internet on Tuesdays. (I've watched many bachelor/bachelorette seasons on internet like last season. actually since Ali's season)

Good night everyone.

I wish you have a nice evening watching the bachelorette! patience patience while waiting... Hugesmile

Last edited by etsluu on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
etsluu
etsluu

Female Posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:12 pm

BarbB222 wrote:Ok. Use one smilie to express your feelings about tonight's show.

Mine is - :sweetheart: 

mine is whipped
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:15 pm

Kaltie wrote:I live in Sweden and the clock here is 9.06pm so when the Bachelorette starts (I watch live stream), the clock is 02.00am... Funny, ha? And I'm going to stay up until everything is over! I really love The Bachelorette and Bres so much!! giggling

You need a nap so you can be bright eye and bushy tailed. But really, you should win the Fan Prize of the year! You should be recognized as a true and dedicated Bres Fan! Hoorray 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:16 pm

etsluu wrote:
atem wrote:
etsluu wrote:I need to wait until tomorrow morning...it's 9.57pm here in Finland. the first thing in the morning: I come here to read what happened :Nod: 

Wow, how weird it that?  Have a good night.

yep. :Smiley: 

luckily I've been able to watch every episode on internet on Tuesdays. (I've watched many bachelor/bachelorette seasons on internet like last season. actually since Ali's season)

Good night everyone.

I wish you have a nice evening watching the bachelorette! patience patience while waiting... Hugesmile

Goodnite to the Worldwide Sisterhood of Bres!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:17 pm

this one is for all the nay sayers out there...  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

and this one... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

not sure about Bres yet...
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:18 pm

I didn't want to interrupt the song choice discussion going on in the other Brooks thread so I'll post this here:

Beet Saladbar ‏@peterjscalettar
It's about to get serious in Antigua #TheBachelorette #finale pt2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Atem...is that enough proof for you that Brooks comes back? I'm trying to show you some proof but they've got it locked up tight!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by etsluu Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:18 pm

BarbB222 wrote:

Yes please stay with us. We are anxious to get this show in the road! cheerleader 

laugh out loud :giggle:  I'm anxious too to see how this all will end. I've liked Brooks for Des from the beginning...
etsluu
etsluu

Female Posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:20 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Kaltie wrote:I live in Sweden and the clock here is 9.06pm so when the Bachelorette starts (I watch live stream), the clock is 02.00am... Funny, ha? And I'm going to stay up until everything is over! I really love The Bachelorette and Bres so much!! giggling

You need a nap so you can be bright eye and bushy tailed. But really, you should win the Fan Prize of the year! You should be recognized as a true and dedicated Bres Fan! Hoorray 

Awww! Thank you! Well, I have already planned everything! I've had enough sleep today so I'm ready. And REALLY nervous! Embarressed! But if Des is happy, I'm happy! But I could be much happier if she ends with her soulmate Brooks! :cutesmile!:

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:21 pm

latergator wrote:this one is for all the nay sayers out there...  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

and this one... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

not sure about Bres yet...

:rollingl: 
LG I'm singing Alicia Keyes to you! This girl is on fire. You are so on it today! Our one woman pre show entertainment! rock 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:21 pm

Beeleever wrote:I didn't want to interrupt the song choice discussion going on in the other Brooks thread so I'll post this here:

Beet Saladbar ‏@peterjscalettar
It's about to get serious in Antigua #TheBachelorette #finale pt2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Atem...is that enough proof for you that Brooks comes back? I'm trying to show you some proof but they've got it locked up tight!

No, that looks like Drew's shadow to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 64 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

+36
Hotmomma
DKWillis
Cecilia
Scooby
SafronSahara