SELECT CONTENT

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:46 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I loved Zak on Des's season he was my favorite, but I was happy he didn't end up with her, they were not a good fit (though she did steal his idea to give to Chris on his HTD).

I really wanted him to be the bachelor, but I am even happier that he found love the old fashioned way and didn't have to put up with all the TPTB. Plus, except for maybe Kelly, I don't know that I could even imagine any of these girls with him.  This was a dud group of women.

I've wondered if Sharleen signed up thinking Zak sounded interesting ...

But, yes, much better for him to find someone on his own, I think.
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by chloep Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:41 pm

[@] realzakwaddell: Happy St Pattys Day! @e_coulon ;) #spd

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[@] realzakwaddell: Time & space is full again...with you. @e_coulon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:56 pm

they're so cuteee. i love zak. i think i recently was listening to molly & jason's podcast and des and chris said they would have liked zak to be the next bachelor if it weren't for juan.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:03 am

stuckinsc wrote:I loved Zak on Des's season he was my favorite, but I was happy he didn't end up with her, they were not a good fit (though she did steal his idea to give to Chris on his HTD).

I really wanted him to be the bachelor, but I am even happier that he found love the old fashioned way and didn't have to put up with all the TPTB. Plus, except for maybe Kelly, I don't know that I could even imagine any of these girls with him.  This was a dud group of women.

Agree with ya 100%! He found a lady way better than who were on the show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:55 am

I am so happy for Zak, and his girlfriend is just a naturally pretty woman. They do seem like a good match.

But, do we know anything about her....like what she does for a living, where she is from, how they met, etc. etc, ??

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:24 pm

Longhornfan wrote:I am so happy for Zak, and his girlfriend is just a naturally pretty woman. They do seem like a good match.

But, do we know anything about her....like what she does for a living, where she is from, how they met, etc. etc, ??

Not that I know of.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:39 pm

Love me some Zak! It's funny how you can see the guys who go on this show and are ready for a relationship...actually seem to find someone when they get back to the real world...and the players just continue to play.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:27 pm

atem wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:I am so happy for Zak, and his girlfriend is just a naturally pretty woman. They do seem like a good match.

Not that I know of.

25. Originally from Kansas. But now lives in the DFW area.
(I've been told she was one of the reasons why Zak finally moved back here(he has been living near San Antonio for the last couple of years))
She is a PA(Physician Assistant).

Last edited by chloep on Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:33 pm

Sprite wrote:Love me some Zak! It's funny how you can see the guys who go on this show and are ready for a relationship...actually seem to find someone when they get back to the real world...and the players just continue to play.

So true.  I agree 

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:43 pm

[@] e_coulon: Texas bucket list road trip

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:19 pm

chloep wrote:
atem wrote:

Not that I know of.

25. Originally from Kansas. But now lives in the DFW area.
(I've been told she was one of the reasons why Zak finally moved back here(he has been living near San Antonio for the last couple of years))
She is a PA(Physician Assistant).

Thank you for posting that!!  Zak became a favorite of mine during Des' season.  His girlfriend is not only pretty...but smart too!!

Do you know what Zak is doing now....since quitting that job that required him to spend so much time out on the oil rigs?  Sorry if this has already been discussed somewhere.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:00 am

^^ He is currently working on opening his own Karaoke Bar. :)

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

+38
nd4reality
Kashathediva
jen689
pavalygurl
GuardianAngel