SELECT CONTENT

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:40 pm

chloep wrote:Well, RS is full of shit, because Zak did NOT make an appearance.

Zak is still with his GF and things seem to be going great, though.

What appearance?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by chloep Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:05 am

atem wrote:

What appearance?

2 posts above yours  Hugesmile 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:40 am

chloep wrote:
atem wrote:

What appearance?

2 posts above yours  Hugesmile 

Oh! I see what you mean now! Too funny.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:28 pm

Zak and his GF, Elizabeth.  :Smiley: 

He has been dating her since last July. Pretty awesome, huh, he pulls out of the Bach gig just to meet her a week later... Smiley  IMO, They look really cute together.  cheerleader 

I wish him nothing but the best, he really deserves all the happiness in the world.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:29 pm

Looks as if his girlfriend totally gets his wackiness! They are cute together and hope she's good to him.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:33 pm

Aww, they look like they have so much fun together. So happy for him!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:37 pm

That 3rd picture is  rotfl too perfect! Love their humor!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:50 pm

Love the pictures! Zak is a super interesting guy; nice to know he is with someone and happy!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:28 am

I loved Zak on Des's season he was my favorite, but I was happy he didn't end up with her, they were not a good fit (though she did steal his idea to give to Chris on his HTD).

I really wanted him to be the bachelor, but I am even happier that he found love the old fashioned way and didn't have to put up with all the TPTB. Plus, except for maybe Kelly, I don't know that I could even imagine any of these girls with him. This was a dud group of women.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:30 am

I'm glad that Zak found a lovely lady that "gets" him! He's smart to stay away from Bachelor-world. TPTB make you look foolish at best, even when you're their puppet.

Be happy, Zak!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:45 am

stuckinsc wrote:I loved Zak on Des's season he was my favorite, but I was happy he didn't end up with her, they were not a good fit (though she did steal his idea to give to Chris on his HTD).

I really wanted him to be the bachelor, but I am even happier that he found love the old fashioned way and didn't have to put up with all the TPTB. Plus, except for maybe Kelly, I don't know that I could even imagine any of these girls with him.  This was a dud group of women.

He was my favorite too and I'm so happy to see in the pictures that she seems to be a girl that appreciates his humor and all that he has to offer! Lucky girl!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by mbmom Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:00 pm

He is a great guy. I'm so glad he found someone. Wow is she pretty, too!
mbmom
mbmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

+38
nd4reality
Kashathediva
jen689
pavalygurl
GuardianAngel