SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Post by happy2bme Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:12 am

I don't put too much stock into those bio's. JP may be competitive by nature. Ben F. appears more quiet and reserved. I really like both these guys. And the way that both of them made their exists from the limo and intro to Ashley was pretty cool too. I loved how Ben F had the wine and glasses ready and how JP said he just had his smile. Ben C and Ryan P ain't so bad either.
happy2bme
happy2bme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:18 am

IDK if you'll agree with me or not but I do appreciate that a few of the guys have already had face time. Like West and his story and Blake the dentist (who BTW I love...he can come look at my teeth anytime lol). Hopefully we will get a sense of the other players as well before we get to really know the final 5 or 6.
I remember in Jakes season there were all those girls that we had no clue about because it was all about his F4 only. So that itself makes this seasons edit a bit more interesting.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:22 am

I agree nd. I like that they are focusing on a variety of guys. Another one that I think is adorable is Bencey. Smiley

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:24 am

cupcakes wrote:I agree nd. I like that they are focusing on a variety of guys. Another one that I think is adorable is Bencey. Smiley
Ooh yeah forgot him. But we'll get a lot of him tomorrow so its all good.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:27 am

cupcakes wrote:I agree nd. I like that they are focusing on a variety of guys. Another one that I think is adorable is Bencey. Smiley

Oh girl! I read this and though it said Bentley! PHEW!

I'm glad they are giving us some background on more guys as well. It makes watching more enjoyable knowing about more people who are there instead of them just pretending they are invisible. Maybe they were leaving their options open for BP when they were editing so we would know about a few of them who get "voted out" earlier in case they had to scramble for more contestants. :crazy dance:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:36 am

nd4reality wrote:IDK if you'll agree with me or not but I do appreciate that a few of the guys have already had face time. Like West and his story and Blake the dentist (who BTW I love...he can come look at my teeth anytime laugh out loud). Hopefully we will get a sense of the other players as well before we get to really know the final 5 or 6.
I remember in Jakes season there were all those girls that we had no clue about because it was all about his F4 only. So that itself makes this seasons edit a bit more interesting.

I agree Good Post
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:39 am

San wrote:
nd4reality wrote:IDK if you'll agree with me or not but I do appreciate that a few of the guys have already had face time. Like West and his story and Blake the dentist (who BTW I love...he can come look at my teeth anytime laugh out loud). Hopefully we will get a sense of the other players as well before we get to really know the final 5 or 6.

I agree Good Post

Why do you all think they may be editing this show differently? Perhaps because this season, the F1 is more easily detectable, so they are trying to distract from the obvious connection? Whereas in Jake's season, even if they had heavily focused on Vienna, no one would have believed that Jake would actually pick her? no no
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by happy2bme Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:49 am

I don't really see an actual F1 looking at the show unspoiled. My first thoughts are that the season is basically boring. At least it has started out this way. She has given a few guys a good long hard stare: Ryan comes to mind as soon as he got out of the limo. I think she does give JP lots of smiles but that is because he is always smiling at her. The other guys kinda look like they are in shock. William comes to mind. I basically think that there is a lot of awkwardness among her and the guys and that these guys are a bit slow on the uptake except for JP. But, that is my opinion.
happy2bme
happy2bme

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:55 am

I want to know if they are not showing us Ashley getting to know any of her other F4 guys besides J.P because there isn't anything to show yet or if they are hiding something they do not want us to see for whatever reason.

If TPTB think the Bentley and Jeff (the mask guy) is supposed to blind us to what type of connection J.P and her have then they don't know their audience very well.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:05 am

After tonight... JP is the only one of the F4 with any kind of storyline whatsoever. We have seen virtually nothing of the other three. Ben F will make his appearance finally when he gets a rose on a group date next week. But it's too late I am afraid unless everything went out the window this season. JP is the F1. Ben F., Chantal, Chris, Tenley, Kip, Molly, Jason. All epi 4 or 5 one on ones and all F2's.

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 21 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:17 am

Maybe I am wrong, but this seems to me at least the only season were the other F4 guys have been MIA. Chantal had a lot of SQT shown with Brad that I remember.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:05 am

noobsleuth wrote:After tonight... JP is the only one of the F4 with any kind of storyline whatsoever. We have seen virtually nothing of the other three. Ben F will make his appearance finally when he gets a rose on a group date next week. But it's too late I am afraid unless everything went out the window this season. JP is the F1. Ben F., Chantal, Chris, Tenley, Kip, Molly, Jason. All epi 4 or 5 one on ones and all F2's.

I get really paranoid about right now when they make it so obvious. This is just too easy and MF never gives it to us on a silver platter this early in the season. What is he trying to pull? What tricks does he have up his sleeve that will make us go duh ?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

+60
nutty1
Kelad9
agentcurls
northernviewer
Bronwyn