SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:13 am

Beeleever wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:After tonight... JP is the only one of the F4 with any kind of storyline whatsoever. We have seen virtually nothing of the other three. Ben F will make his appearance finally when he gets a rose on a group date next week. But it's too late I am afraid unless everything went out the window this season. JP is the F1. Ben F., Chantal, Chris, Tenley, Kip, Molly, Jason. All epi 4 or 5 one on ones and all F2's.

I get really paranoid about right now when they make it so obvious. This is just too easy and MF never gives it to us on a silver platter this early in the season. What is he trying to pull? What tricks does he have up his sleeve that will make us go Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 22 2699404744 ?

Do you think in his mind it all balances out in the end if she winds up happy and engaged?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Post by Beeleever Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:56 am

Love_Me wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:After tonight... JP is the only one of the F4 with any kind of storyline whatsoever. We have seen virtually nothing of the other three. Ben F will make his appearance finally when he gets a rose on a group date next week. But it's too late I am afraid unless everything went out the window this season. JP is the F1. Ben F., Chantal, Chris, Tenley, Kip, Molly, Jason. All epi 4 or 5 one on ones and all F2's.

I get really paranoid about right now when they make it so obvious. This is just too easy and MF never gives it to us on a silver platter this early in the season. What is he trying to pull? What tricks does he have up his sleeve that will make us go Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 22 2699404744 ?

Do you think in his mind it all balances out in the end if she winds up happy and engaged?

Okay, Love. It's late and I'm not following your question. Do you mean what he is putting her through balances out in the end if she is happy with JP, or in his mind it balances out in the end if she is with Ben F. as long as she is happy? Please clarify. :hug:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:11 am

Beeleever wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Okay, Love. It's late and I'm not following your question. Do you mean what he is putting her through balances out in the end if she is happy with JP, or in his mind it balances out in the end if she is with Ben F. as long as she is happy? Please clarify. Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 22 1839924927

Sorry for the confusion. I think the ends justify the means in his twisted mind. Meaning he feels justified having Bentley on the show to cause drama and a roast that hurts Ashley's feelings because she will get her happy ending. So all that she is put through eventually leads to her finding love. Do you know what I mean? Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:24 am

Love_Me wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Okay, Love. It's late and I'm not following your question. Do you mean what he is putting her through balances out in the end if she is happy with JP, or in his mind it balances out in the end if she is with Ben F. as long as she is happy? Please clarify. Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 22 1839924927

Sorry for the confusion. I think the ends justify the means in his twisted mind. Meaning he feels justified having Bentley on the show to cause drama and a roast that hurts Ashley's feelings because she will get her happy ending. So all that she is put through eventually leads to her finding love. Do you know what I mean? Smiley

Gotcha girl. Sorry so slow! :awesome: I totally agree with what you are saying. I don't think he has ever had what is best for the lead first and foremost in his mind. If he did, he would not throw them under the bus season after season in order to increase his net worth. 👅
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:33 am

Love_Me wrote:

Not Beeleever, but yes I do. He tweeted that "our girl is just fine." He is really liking her and seems happy with the outcome. So I do think that in his mind, everything is equal and balances out if she's happy and in love at the finale.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:21 pm

happy2bme wrote:I don't really see an actual F1 looking at the show unspoiled. My first thoughts are that the season is basically boring. At least it has started out this way. She has given a few guys a good long hard stare: Ryan comes to mind as soon as he got out of the limo. I think she does give JP lots of smiles but that is because he is always smiling at her. The other guys kinda look like they are in shock. William comes to mind. I basically think that there is a lot of awkwardness among her and the guys and that these guys are a bit slow on the uptake except for JP. But, that is my opinion.

I hope this is the right thread to post this but the edit of this season is seriously screwed up.

Ben F and Ames both were on a date with her, we saw SCs of them sitting together and having a conversation. But they showed us nothing of them.
With Ben F (spoiled) in the F2 shouldn't they at least be starting to put out a story line for him ? Same with Constantine who is slated as F3 this season.
Nada.

The only 2 developing storylines I see this season (apart from the whole Bentley saga) are
1 JP - shown to have some chemistry, is kind, considerate and a comfort for Ashley
2 Ryan - also a wowza kind of chemistry, also shown to be considerate and a comfort for Ashley. The difference here is that his confidence is getting the other guys riled up in the upcoming episodes. But it looks like he makes Ashley happy.
So basically just 2 storylines with just 1 small difference.

I see nothing much else going on other than the most insecure and immature Bachelorette yet. And we are expected to believe that she is able to see through all her insecurities in a matter of 5 short weeks. OK.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:30 pm

nd4reality wrote:
happy2bme wrote:I don't really see an actual F1 looking at the show unspoiled. My first thoughts are that the season is basically boring. At least it has started out this way. She has given a few guys a good long hard stare: Ryan comes to mind as soon as he got out of the limo. I think she does give JP lots of smiles but that is because he is always smiling at her. The other guys kinda look like they are in shock. William comes to mind. I basically think that there is a lot of awkwardness among her and the guys and that these guys are a bit slow on the uptake except for JP. But, that is my opinion.

I hope this is the right thread to post this but the edit of this season is seriously screwed up.

Ben F and Ames both were on a date with her, we saw SCs of them sitting together and having a conversation. But they showed us nothing of them.
With Ben F (spoiled) in the F2 shouldn't they at least be starting to put out a story line for him ? Same with Constantine who is slated as F3 this season.
Nada.

The only 2 developing storylines I see this season (apart from the whole Bentley saga) are
1 JP - shown to have some chemistry, is kind, considerate and a comfort for Ashley
2 Ryan - also a wowza kind of chemistry, also shown to be considerate and a comfort for Ashley. The difference here is that his confidence is getting the other guys riled up in the upcoming episodes. But it looks like he makes Ashley happy.

I see nothing much else going on other than the most insecure and immature Bachelorette yet. And we are expected to believe that she is able to see through all her insecurities in a matter of 5 short weeks. OK.

I think the "real" story is going to happen now. Ashsley's story is that she was afraid to let go, and was insecure, they have made that clear with all that has happened so far. Interesting that on her date with JP, when she asked JP about being afraid he would break up with her. His response is "you never know, you take a leap of faith, fall in love, sometimes you get hurt, but you heal and move on, then you meet a great girl (person)" That was a pivotal point is Ashley's journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 pm

What's strange this season is that of the 4 1 on 1 dates so far, only one has gone to a F4 guy, and the date roses on the group dates have also not gone to any of the F4 guys. Has this ever happened before? And since Ben F, Constantine and Ames have also not been shown having much interraction with her on group dates or at the cocktail parties, they are still virtually invisible.

Last night basically set up a very clear dynamic of villain Bentley vs hero JP. Since Bentley has left, where does this story go now? The only thing I can think of if JP is F1 (and why they are allowing it to be so obvious that he is who we are supposed to root for), is if the struggle between them for Ashley's attention continues even with Bentley in absentia, to only be resolved once he returns in a few episodes, and she finally "gets his number" and kicks him to the curb. Not sure what kind of drama will be left to resolve once that's over, unless Ashley and JP's relationship hits some kind of speedbump at that point.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:55 pm

^^^ I thought I had a "speedbump" in my head when watching last night but I clear forgot. If I remember I'll post later........

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:01 pm

Max64 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Nada.

I think the "real" story is going to happen now. Ashsley's story is that she was afraid to let go, and was insecure, they have made that clear with all that has happened so far. Interesting that on her date with JP, when she asked JP about being afraid he would break up with her. His response is "you never know, you take a leap of faith, fall in love, sometimes you get hurt, but you heal and move on, then you meet a great girl (person)" That was a pivotal point is Ashley's journey.

I noticed that line from JP too that they kept in. I think that will be her story. She "fell in love" with Bentley and she got hurt but she will heal and move on, and end up with a great guy.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:44 pm

ironcat wrote:What's strange this season is that of the 4 1 on 1 dates so far, only one has gone to a F4 guy, and the date roses on the group dates have also not gone to any of the F4 guys. Has this ever happened before? And since Ben F, Constantine and Ames have also not been shown having much interraction with her on group dates or at the cocktail parties, they are still virtually invisible.

Last night basically set up a very clear dynamic of villain Bentley vs hero JP. Since Bentley has left, where does this story go now? The only thing I can think of if JP is F1 (and why they are allowing it to be so obvious that he is who we are supposed to root for), is if the struggle between them for Ashley's attention continues even with Bentley in absentia, to only be resolved once he returns in a few episodes, and she finally "gets his number" and kicks him to the curb. Not sure what kind of drama will be left to resolve once that's over, unless Ashley and JP's relationship hits some kind of speedbump at that point.

Just throwing this out there, but maybe Ben and the other guys, Ames, and Constantine were never really part of the equation. What if her top guy was always JP (and Bentley to some extent), Ashley did make the comment last night that she thought Bentley would be there in the end, doesn't necessarily mean F1. Now with Bentley gone, they have to fill the other F3, and they need an appealing, loveable f2 man. We know (from RS) Constantine and Ashley didn't have a lot of chemistry, and his departure was mutual. Ames, though he seems sweet, but could they sell him as a possible next Bachelor if he were F2? So that really leaves Ben. I think Bentley was JP's only competition, so for drama they bring him back in Ep6, but he leaves. The other speed bump is going to be Ryan. I don't see Ashley that interested in him, he doesn't even get a date until Ep 7 and is sent packing but for drama and conflict, he returns because TP don't have anything else. And to keep Ryan in the forefront because he doesn't get a date until so late, he's getting the group date roses. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Max64 wrote:
ironcat wrote:What's strange this season is that of the 4 1 on 1 dates so far, only one has gone to a F4 guy, and the date roses on the group dates have also not gone to any of the F4 guys. Has this ever happened before? And since Ben F, Constantine and Ames have also not been shown having much interraction with her on group dates or at the cocktail parties, they are still virtually invisible.

Just throwing this out there, but maybe Ben and the other guys, Ames, and Constantine were never really part of the equation. What if her top guy was always JP (and Bentley to some extent), Ashley did make the comment last night that she thought Bentley would be there in the end, doesn't necessarily mean F1. Now with Bentley gone, they have to fill the other F3, and they need an appealing, loveable f2 man. We know (from RS) Constantine and Ashley didn't have a lot of chemistry, and his departure was mutual. Ames, though he seems sweet, but could they sell him as a possible next Bachelor if he were F2? So that really leaves Ben. I think Bentley was JP's only competition, so for drama they bring him back in Ep6, but he leaves. The other speed bump is going to be Ryan. I don't see Ashley that interested in him, he doesn't even get a date until Ep 7 and is sent packing but for drama and conflict, he returns because TP don't have anything else. And to keep Ryan in the forefront because he doesn't get a date until so late, he's getting the group date roses. no idea

She also said she thought Bentley would be her husband, and that she felt alone without him in that room... And probably other stuff that I'm forgetting Rolling Eyes hissyfit duh
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

+60
nutty1
Kelad9
agentcurls
northernviewer
Bronwyn