SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:16 pm

philphan wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:Hmmm ... if it's Bentley vs. everyone else, exactly what was missing in the Bentley relationship? An emotional connection. The physical was certainly there, but he didn't give two hoots about who she was or what she was about. JP has the physical connection (which imo has come on way too fast), and Ben's is building (slow burn). But Ben has already been singled out as the emotional connection.

IDK, it looks like JP has everything Bentley had, maybe just not quite as much, but Ben has what Bentley was missing.

I think it's difficult to conclude that only Ash/Ben have an emotional connection. Watching the "at home" date with JP showed both an emotional and physical connection. I also think that the Bachelorettes tend to have fast physical connections with their F1s (early scenes with Ed and Roberto were pretty steamy).

Right, but in the edit we have to listen to what the lead is telling us. So far she has only mentioned an emotional connection with Ben. Also, Ashley tells us this in her blog this week, which points to Ben over JP imo:

Looking back at this week, the most important lesson I took away is that the best type of love starts off with a slow burn, and eventually turns into something much brighter than a spark ever could.

Next week will be good, for sure.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Post by LuvnIt Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:24 pm

noobsleuth wrote:I found the F1 and F2 sitting in room discussing their relationship with Ashley a little bizarre last night. Has that ever happened before? I wonder why they showed that. I noticed JP getting a little jealous of Ben F. kissing Ashley. I guess Bentley has to disappear sooner or later and they needed to set up some-kind of showdown between these two.

I kind of got the impression that Ben F was somewhat razzing JP about saying he had kissed Ashley, when JP asked what, when The other guy Blake i think said he is full of IT then Ben says i don't want to talk about with you huys but he was smiling as he said it.. Both those guys Blake, Ben F included knew that JP is way into Ashley did you all not hear what Ben told JP, be patient because it will drive you crazy and JP said it already has. But that was my take on Ben saying he had already kissed Ashley , i know others view it much differently.
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:26 pm

^^^
The edit for JP so far has been shown to be physical. The PIs etc. have been highlighting this more than what actually took place in the episode. There is a reason why he is being edited this way.
Similarly Ben F and Ashley had already kissed prior to this episode. But it was never shown to us !!!! Which again is editing of the end storyline and has nothing to do with whether certain events happened or not.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Alexxxx wrote:
philphan wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:Hmmm ... if it's Bentley vs. everyone else, exactly what was missing in the Bentley relationship? An emotional connection. The physical was certainly there, but he didn't give two hoots about who she was or what she was about. JP has the physical connection (which imo has come on way too fast), and Ben's is building (slow burn). But Ben has already been singled out as the emotional connection.

IDK, it looks like JP has everything Bentley had, maybe just not quite as much, but Ben has what Bentley was missing.

I think it's difficult to conclude that only Ash/Ben have an emotional connection. Watching the "at home" date with JP showed both an emotional and physical connection. I also think that the Bachelorettes tend to have fast physical connections with their F1s (early scenes with Ed and Roberto were pretty steamy).

Right, but in the edit we have to listen to what the lead is telling us. So far she has only mentioned an emotional connection with Ben. Also, Ashley tells us this in her blog this week, which points to Ben over JP imo:

Looking back at this week, the most important lesson I took away is that the best type of love starts off with a slow burn, and eventually turns into something much brighter than a spark ever could.

Next week will be good, for sure.

This could just as easily be Bentley (spark) vs JP (slow burn)
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:34 pm

I do not know if there is/will be any sleuthing on this site as I have not seen much to date. I will wait a few weeks to see, might have to ( 👋 ) if not. Anyway, I know there are conflicting spoilers out there which make it more interesting. After 4 episodes, there is a trend I noticed. I feel Ames is F1, JP is F2 and Ben F is F3. The reasons behind this is as follows.

F1=Ames,
a) has the second highest amount of appearances on screen.
b) Most of his appearances are full face and not fleeting.
c) Most of his appearances do not have to have him on the screen. For instance someone is talking about something unrelated to Ames, but the sc is of Ames full on. why?
d) He seems very hidden but has so much screen time. (Has lots of screen time but is still hidden).
e)The only date where the man took charge and did not have to be prompted by Ashley to move the conversation one way or the other.
f) The only date where Ashley seemed more to be selling herself.
g) "Looking back at this week, the most important lesson I took away is that the best type of love starts off with a slow burn, and eventually turns into something much brighter than a spark ever could. " No kissing.

F2=JP
a) physical edit
b) has the third highest amount of appearances on screen.

F3=Ben F
a) Boy next door (friend) edit. He gets on very well with the men etc. (Was it him who in the outtake told Ashley he gets on better with the boys??)
b)Has the most screen time ( tptb pushing him as familiar face for next bach)
c) He started the negative comments about Ryan P (or so it seems on screen though others picked it and ran with it). He continued to say a number of negative things about Ryan P.
d) Said negative things about Jeff.
e) The F1 is not edited to be saying bad things and in the thick of the drama that usually ensues in the house. Ben F is always at the centre of the drama to date. Admittedly the drama (among the men) has not been much to date, but Ben has been in the little there has been.

Last edited by Living on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:37 pm

There are compelling arguments as to why either Ben F. or JP could be F1. Here are some other thoughts/questions:

Ben F. said in a PI that things had gone well between himself and Ashley again. It confirms that there has been something going on between these two, we just haven't seen it. Big question is why?

Ben F. also is shown saying that Ashley was buzzing around him alot of the day and he actually asks her about it. She confirms that she likes him. For me, this interaction demonstrates how Ashley is feeling about Ben F., not just speculation on Ben's part. They are showing us that she's being drawn to him.

My theory is that TPTB knew how "in love" Ashley was with Bentley early on and told him that he was clearly the frontrunner. She admitted that it was the Bentley show and there was no one else at the time. This in itself is what caused Bentley to leave. I think TPTB knew they had to get rid of Bentley and agreed to his departure. They knew he would never propose at the end, but cooked up his return for storyline purposes. I think it's risky to bring Bentley back, unless they knew Ashley was becoming secure in a relationship with someone else. So did they know this when Bentley returns?

The physical connection between Ashley & JP is apparent and has been from the beginning. I'm not sure of the emotional connection between these two. If it's there, we haven't heard her mention it yet.

I agree with those that ask about Ben's storyline obstacle. There doesn't appear to be one. JP's obstacle may involve his jealousy in some way.

Last edited by jojo47 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:41 pm

My impression of Ben's comment about already kissing Ashley was that he was joking about it, since JP was clearly nervous about how many guys (besides him) she had already kissed. Why would the editors have cut an early kiss between Ben and Ashley out, particularly if he is F1? It makes no sense.

I think the point behind showing that conversation was to let viewers know that JP has already fallen for Ashley, and that's why he's feeling jealous/proprietary and upset about her possible connection to other guys, while Ben F at that point wasn't there yet, so it was easy for him to joke about Ashley's kissing adventures. Now that Ashley has "discovered" Ben F on the orphanage date (and on next week's 1 on 1), he will start becoming more invested, and we'll get to see whether he also starts feeling more concerned about the other guys.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:41 pm

Ali had to come to the resolution that she was "good enough" for "the hot guy Roberto" in her edit. That was the conflict to be resolved. She was insecure in thinking that she wasn't enough for hot guys like Roberto. She had never had a chance with any of them in real life, and even the relationships with the quirky guys that she preferred like Frank had fallen apart.

So far, the conflict to be resolved - it looks like to me - in this edit for all of the guys is whether Ashley can overcome Bentley.

We have now had enough time according to the edit to see that JP has some demons of his own to overcome in this pursuit of Ashley: competitiveness, jealousy, and lack of patience. Sometimes he comes across too confident.

Ben, too, has to overcome Bentley. Next week, we will see BenF's 1-1, and we will see his weakness's magnified.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:44 pm

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t150-bachelorette-7-the-edit-discussion
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

+60
nutty1
Kelad9
agentcurls
northernviewer
Bronwyn