SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:34 am

Bloomers ~ that was a great post! I was waiting to hear your thoughts
this morning, along with JBF's (still waiting)... Anyhow, I agree that there
was a major shift last night. JP is definitely getting a physical edit, while
Ben F is getting the emotional, and Dino the friend card. I was pleasantly
surprised by Ames. He is in a league of his own.

I would not be the least bit surprised if Love Me's source in Fiji is correct,
and Ashley picks Ben F in the finale.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:59 am

Any thoughts on what Ben's conflicts will be? The F1 always has something to overcome. I can see with JP that it might be his impatience with the process coupled with a little bit of jealousy. Ali thought Roberto was out of her league... Emily had to overcome her memory of her ex who passed away. The conflict that the f1 has usually emerges very early in the process. Just curious as to what Ben's would be?
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:12 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Any thoughts on what Ben's conflicts will be? The F1 always has something to overcome. I can see with JP that it might be his impatience with the process coupled with a little bit of jealousy. Ali thought Roberto was out of her league... Emily had to overcome her memory of her ex who passed away. The conflict that the f1 has usually emerges very early in the process. Just curious as to what Ben's would be?

The only think I can think of is that Ashley has said Ben hasn't had as much confidence as the others in the group setting...maybe that's his hurdle?

She really singled him out giving him the GD rose....she was reassuring him, big time. I was surprised at how much detail she went into upon giving him the rose, especially in front of the other guys.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:13 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:Bloomers ~ that was a great post! I was waiting to hear your thoughts
this morning, along with JBF's (still waiting)... Anyhow, I agree that there
was a major shift last night. JP is definitely getting a physical edit, while
Ben F is getting the emotional, and Dino the friend card. I was pleasantly
surprised by Ames. He is in a league of his own.

I would not be the least bit surprised if Love Me's source in Fiji is correct,
and Ashley picks Ben F in the finale.

Thank you, Nibbles - and it is so good to see you over here. I have been missing you. :A-okay:

I still can't tell what is happening, but JP took a fall from his rather perfect lofty F1 perch last night.

We saw Roberto, but he was not as much of the focus as it was on Frank and Chris. When we did see Roberto, Ali was talking about how "hot" he was, but we didn't see Roberto acting negatively. We did not see the kinds of behavior like we saw out of JP last night.
The physical connection the way that Ali reported it was the same ( hot, hot hot), but the words from Roberto's mouth were not.

However, we did hear sweetheart Chris make some remarks about bringing on the confidence, "being the man for her husband", and we also saw him in the Iceland episode being very competitive with Tye. They were spelunking, and Chris wanted the rose badly. Ali appeared to pay a lot of attention to Chris, and he voiced his opinions, but she gave the group rose to Tye for always being there for her.

In some ways, the spelunking epedition with Chris, Tye and the guys where we saw Chris trying to "help" out and the competitive theme that came out reminds me of last night and the orphange work date and the whole competitive theme of it and the house.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:27 pm

You're right Bloomers ~ I do see the parallels with Ali's season.
It almost seems like the *kiss of death* for JP to be edited so
confident though. His chemistry with Ashley is off the charts in
my book. The two of them have a natural ease with one another,
that isn't evident in any of her other relationships thus far.

I guess what we will see is whether Ashley goes with the physical
attraction she has for JP, or the emotional connection she said she
had to Ben. Regardless of the RS spoilers, I'm leaning towards
Ben at this point. I love JP, and well ~ you know my history!! rofl
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:36 pm

As Bachelor/ette fans we tend to look back on previous seasons for editing clues. While I think it's important to do so...we see many of the same things season to season....I think that having Ashley as bachelorette may have caused lots of changes in the editing room. Never before have we had a bachelorette that is so out of her element (for her to know so little about Bentley and see him being "the one" at the end is just crazy). Because of the whole Bentley drama this may have forced TPTB to shift their traditional edits somewhat. This season is really Bentley vs. everyone else. In order for us to believe that Ashley has truly moved on from Bentley we're going to need to see that she has both a physical and emotional connection with someone. Right now, regardless of the traditional editing red flags that others are seeing, I still think it's JP as F1. Perhaps next week's date with Ben F. will help provide more clarity...we'll see.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:37 pm

philphan wrote:As Bachelor/ette fans we tend to look back on previous seasons for editing clues. While I think it's important to do so...we see many of the same things season to season....I think that having Ashley as bachelorette may have caused lots of changes in the editing room. Never before have we had a bachelorette that is so out of her element (for her to know so little about Bentley and see him being "the one" at the end is just crazy). Because of the whole Bentley drama this may have forced TPTB to shift their traditional edits somewhat. This season is really Bentley vs. everyone else. In order for us to believe that Ashley has truly moved on from Bentley we're going to need to see that she has both a physical and emotional connection with someone. Right now, regardless of the traditional editing red flags that others are seeing, I still think it's JP as F1. Perhaps next week's date with Ben F. will help provide more clarity...we'll see.

I agree Good Post
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:52 pm

philphan wrote:As Bachelor/ette fans we tend to look back on previous seasons for editing clues. While I think it's important to do so...we see many of the same things season to season....I think that having Ashley as bachelorette may have caused lots of changes in the editing room. Never before have we had a bachelorette that is so out of her element (for her to know so little about Bentley and see him being "the one" at the end is just crazy). Because of the whole Bentley drama this may have forced TPTB to shift their traditional edits somewhat. This season is really Bentley vs. everyone else. In order for us to believe that Ashley has truly moved on from Bentley we're going to need to see that she has both a physical and emotional connection with someone. Right now, regardless of the traditional editing red flags that others are seeing, I still think it's JP as F1. Perhaps next week's date with Ben F. will help provide more clarity...we'll see.

Changing the edit is the only thing that makes sense right now. I wrote in another thread that it's too late for Ben. Three group dates and zero 1 on 1's and finally some interaction (in epi. 4!!!) ... in an old season... no way jose. This is nuts. If it is Ben I will feel completely robbed. We have connection coming from no where. Are we to believe that half way through the season he pops onto our screen and into the forefront? Sorry, don't buy it. F1's ARE NOT hidden...never have been.

-The Shayne show
-Melissa Rycroft (not shown in the fist episode) but shown in epi. 2 group date and 1 on 1 in epi. 3
-Ed and all of his crap... coming and going. Reminds me of Bentley a little
-Vienna and constant drama
-Roberto - awesome first date in epi. 3. Ali is constantly seen going to him. Gets FIR
-Brad -Breaking the rules for Emily, special picnics, 1 on 1 in epi. 3. Very prominent backstory that was part of the ultimate storyline.

If Ben is the F1 this is nuts. (EDIT wise lol) Ben reminds me of Reid.... hidden first kisses and much anticipated interaction that ultimately leads to nowhere.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:01 pm

Hmmm ... if it's Bentley vs. everyone else, exactly what was missing in the Bentley relationship? An emotional connection. The physical was certainly there, but he didn't give two hoots about who she was or what she was about. JP has the physical connection (which imo has come on way too fast), and Ben's is building (slow burn). But Ben has already been singled out as the emotional connection.

IDK, it looks like JP has everything Bentley had, maybe just not quite as much, but Ben has what Bentley was missing.

Last edited by Alexxxx on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:01 pm

I found the F1 and F2 sitting in room discussing their relationship with Ashley a little bizarre last night. Has that ever happened before? I wonder why they showed that. I noticed JP getting a little jealous of Ben F. kissing Ashley. I guess Bentley has to disappear sooner or later and they needed to set up some-kind of showdown between these two.

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 41 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I agree. I think we are seeing the emergence of Ben F.

Ben F was a breath of fresh air last night. I found myself doing a 180 degree turnaround and now I am debating staying on the JP train. I may have fallen for Ben F a little bit last night.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:13 pm

Alexxxx wrote:Hmmm ... if it's Bentley vs. everyone else, exactly what was missing in the Bentley relationship? An emotional connection. The physical was certainly there, but he didn't give two hoots about who she was or what she was about. JP has the physical connection (which imo has come on way too fast), and Ben's is building (slow burn). But Ben has already been singled out as the emotional connection.

IDK, it looks like JP has everything Bentley had, maybe just not quite as much, but Ben has what Bentley was missing.

I think it's difficult to conclude that only Ash/Ben have an emotional connection. Watching the "at home" date with JP showed both an emotional and physical connection. I also think that the Bachelorettes tend to have fast physical connections with their F1s (early scenes with Ed and Roberto were pretty steamy).

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

+60
nutty1
Kelad9
agentcurls
northernviewer
Bronwyn