SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty *No Spoilers* Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:55 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Thanks for the new episode threads Love Me. I hope it's not too much trouble, I know I'm about the only unspoiled poster left. If it's easier, you can combine the rest of the episode threads. Again, whatever's easiest for you.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:59 pm

LibbyBell wrote:Thanks for the new episode threads Love Me. I hope it's not too much trouble, I know I'm about the only unspoiled poster left. If it's easier, you can combine the rest of the episode threads. Again, whatever's easiest for you.

I think this is good! yes

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:13 am

I am unspoiled!  I just don't post a whole lot.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:26 am

Welcome to the club!! yes

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:09 am

LibbyBell wrote:Thanks for the new episode threads Love Me. I hope it's not too much trouble, I know I'm about the only unspoiled poster left. If it's easier, you can combine the rest of the episode threads. Again, whatever's easiest for you.

It is never any trouble at all. I enjoy reading your thoughts about the episodes. Please, let me know if you need any other threads made in the un-spoiled Forum. bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:50 am

Thanks LM!

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:I am unspoiled!  I just don't post a whole lot.

Me too! handwave
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:33 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:I am unspoiled!  I just don't post a whole lot.

Me too! handwave

YEA!  bestbud! There's more of us than I thought!! GG, I thought you were one of the many that had been spoiled looking on YouTube... glad to hear you weren't!

Last edited by LibbyBell on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to fix emoticon)

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:25 am

I am unspoiled
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:10 am

lovinlife wrote:I am unspoiled

Yea! Glad to know! yes

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:53 pm

I am among the unspoiled too except for my sleuthing through the screencaps thread to try to figure out on my own who goes home and who stays. I love watching to see if my deductions are right or not. I have stayed away from any other sites that regularly spoil the ending as I have unintentionally gotten spoiled with past seasons. Now what to do about the magazine covers that glare at you with spoilers in the store check out stands as it gets closer to the end. I need blinders!! lol
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

+5
GrahamGal
Iam4UGA
atem
LibbyBell
Love_Me