SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:57 pm

reyla99 wrote:Thank you!

It's about to start! You are welcome!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by reyla99 Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:18 pm

Zak's date seemed to go really well.. she seems like more the adventure type than being settled down somewhere so I think he fits in with that kind of spirit. Although if she really wants kids, then moving around/traveling would be hard.

Finally a date with Drew! You can tell how she lights up when she is with him. The previews make me really anxious about what is going to happen though. So tempted to check the spoilers threads...

James is so two faced... He said to Des that he did not say any of those things, then when he talked to Drew he admits to them and defends what he said. Liar alert! I think they kind of overplayed him as a bad guy but still, he was obviously unsure about things working out with des, and we saw the angry side of him which was pretty ugly. I can't picture someone like Brooks ever yelling at people like that and Des seems to want a softer kind of guy anyway.

Also I can't believe she picked Michael over Kasey. Michael is just mr argumentative all the time! He seems so different from her other picks.

What the hell is happening next episode... aaaaahhhh
reyla99
reyla99

Female Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:27 pm

I'm so glad that James is outta there- I wish she didn't waffle so much, and would have kicked him out initially, but if she really liked him, then I suppose she was holding on for any reason for him to stay until she was convinced he wasn't there for the *right reasons*. Or, the producers could have encouraged her indecision for the purpose of drama and editing (also - to irritate the guys). I loved how Drew just whisked her away and took charge in that alley- a very steamy kiss. I don't recall her kissing anyone else like that yet (even Brooks). It doesn't seem like his decision to be the bearer of bad news (about James) backfired because Des still really seemed into him after he told her. Zak is falling too hard too fast, but I was cracking up at his sketch of DES. I wonder if the producers egged him on to pose for Des. I don't think that Michael will make it too much farther. It probably was a toss up between Michael and Kasey as to who to keep at the RC. I feel like she feels the most for Brooks and Chris. Drew is gaining ground. Zak could be a dark horse, though. I can't wait for Monday night, and hopefully more previews, though this latest round of previews has messed with my head.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+5
GrahamGal
Iam4UGA
atem
LibbyBell
Love_Me