SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by lovinlife Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:28 pm

I am so confused by what some people are saying. Trying to ignore all. I really have no clue.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:31 pm

lovinlife wrote:I am so confused by what some people are saying. Trying to ignore all. I really have no clue.

Who is your favorite contestant this season?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:07 pm

lovinlife wrote:I am so confused by what some people are saying. Trying to ignore all. I really have no clue.

Not sure what you mean.... but, be careful; this is the spoiler free area! (sorry, to be the spoiler police Embarressed! )

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by reyla99 Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:18 pm

I love this Spoiler Free forum.. it seems like anywhere else I can find there are so many spoilers but I just want to yak about the show as it goes along.

I think I am rooting for Zak, he was a little crazy at first but now seems like he has real depth, when he gave her the journal I kind of melted. It is kind of weird that he smiles all the time, but then again so does Des in her normal M.O. and I think she is mostly looking for someone that can make her happy.

Chris is OK but just seems kind of boring to me. I don't think he will win out in the end.

Would love to see more of Drew, he seems really smart and is gorgeous... but I feel like I still don't know much about him.

Brooks... is kind of weird. But he isn't sleazy and stays out of the drama. lol.. low standards here.

I actually liked James a lot when they did their Red Cross date. But he needs to go now.

can't wait til next week...
reyla99
reyla99

Female Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:33 pm

Ha! I see that you are a Zak fan! It will be interesting to see how their date goes Monday!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:24 am

reyla99 wrote:I love this Spoiler Free forum.. it seems like anywhere else I can find there are so many spoilers but I just want to yak about the show as it goes along.

I think I am rooting for Zak, he was a little crazy at first but now seems like he has real depth, when he gave her the journal I kind of melted. It is kind of weird that he smiles all the time, but then again so does Des in her normal M.O. and I think she is mostly looking for someone that can make her happy.

Chris is OK but just seems kind of boring to me. I don't think he will win out in the end.

Would love to see more of Drew, he seems really smart and is gorgeous... but I feel like I still don't know much about him.

Brooks... is kind of weird. But he isn't sleazy and stays out of the drama. laugh out loud.. low standards here.

I actually liked James a lot when they did their Red Cross date. But he needs to go now.

can't wait til next week...

Welcome1 reyla99!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:35 pm

Sorry to confuse. I dont know a thing.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:49 am

lovinlife wrote:Sorry to confuse. I dont know a thing.

You're in good company then!! :giggle:

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:02 pm

Looking forward to talking about Zak's date tonight with you guys!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by reyla99 Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:47 pm

Is there somewhere online that streams the show live? I don't have tv hooked up... I found a channel on livestream but the site isn't always reliable.
reyla99
reyla99

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:47 pm

reyla99 wrote:Is there somewhere online that streams the show live? I don't have tv hooked up... I found a channel on livestream but the site isn't always reliable.

I'm going to PM you.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by reyla99 Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:51 pm

Thank you!
reyla99
reyla99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+5
GrahamGal
Iam4UGA
atem
LibbyBell
Love_Me