SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Page 3 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:57 pm

I see the resemblance to Paolo including the hair. Like I said, Brooks has so many looks. The pic with Brooks and Des sitting on the mountain in Portugal, Brooks looks like someone right off the cover of a romance novel. Broad shoulders and totally handsome. Swoon!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by atem Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:58 pm

DesFever wrote:His fingers look really weird on his right hand!

Ha! Looks like some brace is on it!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:03 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
gabriele wrote:look at this shot guys:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

:Drool:thumbsupcheerleader

Des definitely got it all when she chose Brooks. One of his most attractive qualities is the way he communicates with her. He always puts her first, and makes the convo all about getting to know everything about her. Not to mentions he is tall, dark, handsome, and when he smiles and looks at her, his eyes lite up, so sweet. I love the way he looks at her. This pic and the one where he throws the snow at her, is so playful and you can tell they are very comfortable around one another.

Could you really see Ben, or Mickey, or anyone of the other guys doing that and her laughing it off the way she did> 🇳🇴 that speaks volumes about their comfort level at this point. We have really missed so much. Dang TPTB for hiding it from us.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:05 pm

Totally agree Atem. They do have something special going on. Hope it won't be just a showmance. I heart Bres!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:19 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Des definitely got it all when she chose Brooks. One of his most attractive qualities is the way he communicates with her. He always puts her first, and makes the convo all about getting to know everything about her. Not to mentions he is tall, dark, handsome, and when he smiles and looks at her, his eyes lite up, so sweet. I love the way he looks at her. This pic and the one where he throws the snow at her, is so playful and you can tell they are very comfortable around one another.

Could you really see Ben, or Mickey, or anyone of the other guys doing that and her laughing it off the way she did> 🇳🇴 that speaks volumes about their comfort level at this point. We have really missed so much. Dang TPTB for hiding it from us.

That pretty much sums it up. When I saw the snow in the face GIF (so funny!) and then this soccer pic, its so obvious that no one else is at the same level. Was he a set up? I still don't know that, but I NEVER saw this amount of a connection between Emily & Jeff, so I really do think these two have something going on. How serious it is, who knows, but they are still young they should be having fun!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:21 pm

DMBFan wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Could you really see Ben, or Mickey, or anyone of the other guys doing that and her laughing it off the way she did> 🇳🇴 that speaks volumes about their comfort level at this point. We have really missed so much. Dang TPTB for hiding it from us.

That pretty much sums it up.  When I saw the snow in the face GIF (so funny!) and then this soccer pic, its so obvious that no one else is at the same level.  Was he a set up?  I still don't know that, but I NEVER saw this amount of a connection between Emily & Jeff, so I really do think these two have something going on.  How serious it is, who knows, but they are still young they should be having fun!

Neither did I.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:40 pm

I liked Emily and Jef. I don't anymore. I do however love Bres and hope they give it their best.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:43 pm

BarbB222 wrote:I liked Emily and Jef. I don't anymore. I do however love Bres and hope they give it their best.

I liked Jef and don't anymore. Never liked Emily. Saw right through her and how cold she was toward Jef. I do love Desiree and Brooks. I can't imagine anything changing my opinion of them, except for if Desiree did pull a Mesnick or was mean to Brooks afterwards, like Emily, but she doesn't seem the type. It would be nice if they worked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:53 pm

DMBFan wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

That pretty much sums it up.  When I saw the snow in the face GIF (so funny!) and then this soccer pic, its so obvious that no one else is at the same level.  Was he a set up?  I still don't know that, but I NEVER saw this amount of a connection between Emily & Jeff, so I really do think these two have something going on.  How serious it is, who knows, but they are still young they should be having fun!
brooks & jef may well know each other, but in no way does that mean des had any contact with brooks before the show. from what we know of des i just can't see her doing something like that. with jef it sounds like there was a mutual connection to em, but there wouldn't be one to des.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:30 am

Does anyone here watch that AfterBuzz show? I love what Krisily (whom I love on this show, love her honesty) says about Brooks after his 1v1 date. She said, "They were really cute, though, (Des & Brooks) and he just seemed so genuine, so real, and it was kind of refreshing to see that from him. . . . And he's so freaking handsome (much emphasis on it, and Cathy Kelley nods her agreement) . . . like, if she doesn't pick him he's going to for sure be the next bachelor because every girl in America is swooning over him tonight."

Ditto on the so freaking handsome part.

They also said after episode three (including the guy) that Brooks has awesome hair, that breaks are painful, that it was probably a compound fracture and Krisily said she didn't understand the oxygen until Brooks said that he had passed out from the pain. Thus, the oxygen. And that it was cute how he was trying to be brave and not cry in front of Des. The guy said that there is pain (in a bone break) and that it was a compound fracture, so that's why he passed out. I love that they're NOT putting him down, that they understand how painful it was and that they actually think he was being pretty brave (which I always have).

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:27 am

I guess they know people in production and heard? I don't listen to After Buzz though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:52 am

Love the GD soccer pics of Des and Brooks and Brooks in action! :fanningfan

They make such a cute couple and both have such a playful and adventurous personality well suited for each other.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

+45
clean0002
mrsbatonmom
BachfanNY
Spoil Me Again
LoveDovez