SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Page 51 of 51 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 49, 50, 51

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 51 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:26 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:When you see them in the screencaps you sure do think so. Hugesmile Hugesmile I don't see how anyone can steal that thunder. Especially people whom they've hardly shown their relationship.

Even with Drew and Chris it just doesn't match the passion and intensity of Bres. I didn't really sense a chemistry btw Des/Drew during their 1/1 date. I know they kissed alot but I didn't sense any longing or passion. The fact that Des trusted him though so intently is a plus for him but I don't see a romantic spark. Chris is a great guy and has an amazing body and is very sweet and good hearted but the poetry has got to stop (BOTH OF THEM laugh out loud)It's almost becoming gimmicky to me. Oh the poem pair. Don't get me wrong I can appreicate a poem here and there but come on. To be fair that is probably the shows fault as they are pushing the poetry angle. Bres on the other hand demonstrate it all, passion, love, humor, good naturedness and normalcy. By that I mean so far when they are together and talk/cuddle/make out it isn't weird or cheesy. Sometimes they are goofy but that adds a level to their comfort with each other. Maybe I am alone in it, but when Drew and Zach did those cliche kisses in the alley type deals I was just like ....really? Bres just look like they could be a real couple in the real world and not just the surreal Bachelor atmosphere they are currently shown in.

I like how Brooks AlWAYS compliments Des. She loves it but she's the one having to come up with compliments with the other guys. Jmo of course. I'm almost tempted to call my FBI cuz and ask for help on the SC's but that might be a travesty of tax dollars.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 51 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:56 am

BarbB222 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:When you see them in the screencaps you sure do think so. Hugesmile Hugesmile I don't see how anyone can steal that thunder. Especially people whom they've hardly shown their relationship.

Even with Drew and Chris it just doesn't match the passion and intensity of Bres. I didn't really sense a chemistry btw Des/Drew during their 1/1 date. I know they kissed alot but I didn't sense any longing or passion. The fact that Des trusted him though so intently is a plus for him but I don't see a romantic spark. Chris is a great guy and has an amazing body and is very sweet and good hearted but the poetry has got to stop (BOTH OF THEM laugh out loud)It's almost becoming gimmicky to me. Oh the poem pair. Don't get me wrong I can appreicate a poem here and there but come on. To be fair that is probably the shows fault as they are pushing the poetry angle. Bres on the other hand demonstrate it all, passion, love, humor, good naturedness and normalcy. By that I mean so far when they are together and talk/cuddle/make out it isn't weird or cheesy. Sometimes they are goofy but that adds a level to their comfort with each other. Maybe I am alone in it, but when Drew and Zach did those cliche kisses in the alley type deals I was just like ....really? Bres just look like they could be a real couple in the real world and not just the surreal Bachelor atmosphere they are currently shown in.

I like how Brooks AlWAYS compliments Des. She loves it but she's the one having to come up with compliments with the other guys. Jmo of course. I'm almost tempted to call my FBI cuz and ask for help on the SC's but that might be a travesty of tax dollars.

says who ;).
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:33 am

hey guys, just a thought for any who are still unsure, nervous regarding upcoming stuff.....when in doubt think about: "I had a bit of a steamy session with Brooks in the spa. Whew! " ;) In her blog, commenting on an aired show the night before yet talking about an unaired event. Not necessary to the blog yet there it is. Smiley Enough said. :gotcha: 

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:01 am

New Thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 51 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 49, 50, 51

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

+45
clean0002
mrsbatonmom
BachfanNY
Spoil Me Again
LoveDovez