SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Page 27 of 51 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 27 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:28 pm

All I know is if I'd been looking and ever ran into Brooks I'd develop an insta-crush and try to date him. They say he went to a single's ward? Well, then that's where I'd want to be. I'd chase him. Hubba hubba.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 27 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:42 pm

gabriele wrote:
canyonvue wrote:I am going to be the only person left who has never doubted that Brooks is the F1.

not at all. it isn't black and white. i don't doubt the spoiler, but i want to see how it happened and we do that by sleuthing and examining the spoilers. that is the fun of it for many of us here. we want to see the details of how it all plays out. we've already caught some of RS's mistakes in his spoilers for this season and certainly many in the past. maybe you are not really understanding what this board is about.

Agreed Gabriele. I don't doubt the spoilers at all. I mainly don't doubt because Brooks and Des seem like the most obvious match maybe ever on the show (or tied with JP and Ashley) and I love them together.

But I'm also loving the speculation. It's fun! I do wonder how it will all play out. It's nice to know you're going to get the love story you want to see but have some unknowns to try to figure out. That doesn't mean I'm rooting against or doubting what I can clearly see between Des and Brooks in any way. Far from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:51 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
momoftrips wrote:She's got a lot to say. Apparently she will be watching the show with Brooks tonight.

ⓜⓨⓚⓔⓔ ‏@MykeeLee  3h  
That's right. My aunt is friends with Brooks from the bachelorette :) pic.twitter.com/BOx6GxqrGB
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This picture looks like it might have been taken around the same time he did that interview before the show.  Same shirt and his hair was longer then.  Now his hair is a lot shorter.

This pic is older. Go look at the Meet Brooks Forester from Access Hollywood. Same hair length and shirt.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Right, this is a old picture of Brooks and the aunt. The poster hasn't meet Brooks yet. Hopefully she posts pictures when she does.

ⓜⓨⓚⓔⓔ ‏@MykeeLee  10m  
BROOKS SAID YES. Nbd.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:52 pm

Jeal. :Nod: 

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:53 pm

Huh? Brooks said yes?
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:54 pm

She gets to watch the show with him tonight. :pout :tissuebox

Positive side . . . she may be a source of good info, though. She seems to run at the mouth. giggling thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:59 pm

canyonvue wrote:She gets to watch the show with him tonight. :pout :tissuebox

Positive side . . . she may be a source of good info, though. She seems to run at the mouth. giggling thumbsup

Remember those days Canyon! Getting to watch with the F1. Wish you knew Brooks vs 1F
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:05 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:She gets to watch the show with him tonight. :pout :tissuebox

Remember those days Canyon! Getting to watch with the F1. Wish you knew Brooks vs 1F

I remember those good old days, very fondly. :yes:  And yes, I wish it was Brooks now instead of Jef. :whistle: :giggle: 

It was so cool, though. I wouldn't trade that experience for anything (except to replace it with one with Brooks). It's one of the best things I've ever done.

Jef had a pretty poker face. I don't think Brooks would so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:11 pm

What I would want to know is if Brooks disappears with a phone into the bedroom like how Jef used to per your observations. giggling
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:17 pm

BarbB222 wrote:Huh? Brooks said yes?

He said she could go and watch with them, I guess.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:22 pm

BarbB222 wrote:What I would want to know is if Brooks disappears with a phone into the bedroom like how Jef used to per your observations. giggling

Yes. Jef would leave (conveniently) and come back, sometimes before the mushy scenes. Missed some of the kissing stuff. Not all of it. I watched him watch one particular intense kissing scene between Emily and another guy. I was embarrassed for him to see it. He did not look away, but stared. What a real ego-booster and possibly humiliating to see oneself on TV.

Supposedly it was the show that was calling Jef all night. I wonder if they'll bug Brooks; if they'll treat him (and his crowd) like they're under surveillance and Brooks like he's about to be arrested. Maybe they'll just leave Brooks alone because he isn't such a loose canon.

Life is always about who you know, isn't it?

Last edited by canyonvue on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:45 pm

I don't get something. Why do people ask Brooks something on twitter about what his Instagram account name is when it says it on his twitter? Plus, he hasn't tweeted anything since the premiere?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 51 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

+45
clean0002
mrsbatonmom
BachfanNY
Spoil Me Again
LoveDovez