SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Page 26 of 51 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:03 am

When you watch again, after Des gives Brooks the rose they say something to each other then says" deal" before they kiss again. These two were very comfortable and bonded. They set a foundation that the others have not. That's why she says her relationship is further along with Brooks.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:20 am

canyonvue wrote:I am going to be the only person left who has never doubted that Brooks is the F1.

not at all. it isn't black and white. i don't doubt the spoiler, but i want to see how it happened and we do that by sleuthing and examining the spoilers. that is the fun of it for many of us here. we want to see the details of how it all plays out. we've already caught some of RS's mistakes in his spoilers for this season and certainly many in the past. maybe you are not really understanding what this board is about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:20 am

BarbB222 wrote:No wonder why the first one on one can be a curse. Happily it won't be for Brooks. He's the measuring rod for any of the other dates after his. Des did say, can it get better than this? She was wowed and that will build and carry Brooks to the end. Then, The End. And real life begins.

I feel for him. That would be tough. James is sitting there bragging about his 1v1 the whole time and saying how rough it is, as if he's the only one who is experiencing the pain. Brooks just sits there and looks and smiles at him in disbelief. He's been a patient and self-assured guy. He deserves some attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:37 am

She's got a lot to say. Apparently she will be watching the show with Brooks tonight.

ⓜⓨⓚⓔⓔ ‏@MykeeLee  3h  
That's right. My aunt is friends with Brooks from the bachelorette :) pic.twitter.com/BOx6GxqrGB
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:50 am

Sounds like Brooks told this girl's aunt who wins and her aunt told her. Well, they're all really spilling the beans. Either that or Brooks is being an extra naughty boy (and all other contestants have kept the secret . . . right!) This would prove that Brooks is at least F2 would it not? Otherwise, how would Brooks know. Hugesmile 

Can't say I'm not jealous of this girl. Watching Jef Holm watch himself on TV was great. Brooks would be even better. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:29 am

canyonvue wrote:Sounds like Brooks told this girl's aunt who wins and her aunt told her. Well, they're all really spilling the beans. Either that or Brooks is being an extra naughty boy (and all other contestants have kept the secret . . . right!) This would prove that Brooks is at least F2 would it not? Otherwise, how would Brooks know. Hugesmile 

Can't say I'm not jealous of this girl. Watching Jef Holm watch himself on TV was great. Brooks would be even better. Hugesmile

Yeah kinda jealous laugh out loud. Maybe she just read the internet/spoilers and that how she knows. Atleast that is what she should claim just in case TPTB give Brooks a hard time if he did indeed spill it.........
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:01 am

I don't post much on here because at times it can be very confrontational. I do read all the time and will probably be sorry I am posting this but.... As someone that has been to both Vegas and Atlantic City there really isn't much difference other than the size of the two. This show went to AC so I don't see why Brooks saying something about a visit to Vegas is a big deal. Des has said she enjoyed Atlantic City I think . OK I have posted for I think the 2nd time this season and I think all opinions are great and see no reason why all opinions shouldn't be respected.
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:07 am

momoftrips wrote:She's got a lot to say. Apparently she will be watching the show with Brooks tonight.

ⓜⓨⓚⓔⓔ ‏@MykeeLee  3h  
That's right. My aunt is friends with Brooks from the bachelorette :) pic.twitter.com/BOx6GxqrGB

I really like this pic of Brooks! Thanks for posting it!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:11 am

Interesting picture, because she has on a jacket and scarf (its been over 100 her in SLC) and dosen't Brooks have the longer hair:Hugesmile: 
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:15 am

momoftrips wrote:She's got a lot to say. Apparently she will be watching the show with Brooks tonight.

ⓜⓨⓚⓔⓔ ‏@MykeeLee  3h  

This picture looks like it might have been taken around the same time he did that interview before the show. Same shirt and his hair was longer then. Now his hair is a lot shorter.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:31 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:No wonder why the first one on one can be a curse. Happily it won't be for Brooks. He's the measuring rod for any of the other dates after his. Des did say, can it get better than this? She was wowed and that will build and carry Brooks to the end. Then, The End. And real life begins.

I've rewatched that first date a few times since watching the other guys get their 1/1 and there was just so much emotional and physical connecting that happened in that date that none of the others have matched, it just cannot be done. CH blogging about them not having much conversation? 1) I'm pretty sure most of the convo was cut out of those clips and 2) see date 1. The conversation in that date was unparallel to any others this season. Bres set the bar high and I think, though viewers rarely got to see any of it, Bres kept it going while waiting for 1/1 #2 as she said making the most of any moments they had whether on group dates or cocktail parties.

That's why I don't like how the show is done.  Always with Chris H bs spin and contradiction of what he even put on his first blog. He's like a jinx. I hope he thinks Desiree and Brooks don't make it with how wrong he usually is.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:12 pm

nannymargie wrote:

ⓜⓨⓚⓔⓔ ‏@MykeeLee  3h  

This picture looks like it might have been taken around the same time he did that interview before the show.  Same shirt and his hair was longer then.  Now his hair is a lot shorter.

This pic is older. Go look at the Meet Brooks Forester from Access Hollywood. Same hair length and shirt.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 51 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

+45
clean0002
mrsbatonmom
BachfanNY
Spoil Me Again
LoveDovez