SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Page 48 of 51 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by terabithia Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:33 am

atem wrote:I'm going to go ahead and guess the VO of 'not on the same page' is part of the word game and gives a clue to the trouble ahead.  What say you guys?

It could be a reference to a disagreement with his mom about something -- like what she wants in a future daughter-in-law vs. what Brooks wants in a wife.

Or maybe he's talking about his last serious relationship, when things ended they weren't on the same page. Producers ask questions about life experiences in ITM interviews and then use those answers out of context to help tell a story, by making it seem the person is talking about the lead or a contestant. For example, they will pester a person with questions about an ex in the limo after they've been rejected and make the audience think she or he is crying and talking about being heartbroken over the lead. "I thought she was The One..." etc. We hear SHE and assume he's talking about the Bachelorette. That isn't always the case.

Just remember we don't hear the questions, just the answers, and the answers could be edited and sliced to change the meaning as well. "I'm not falling in love" changes to "I'm falling in love" with one simple edit.

terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:35 am

I think I'll go watch them kiss on the couch now. That's a little happier.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:35 am

terabithia wrote:
atem wrote:I'm going to go ahead and guess the VO of 'not on the same page' is part of the word game and gives a clue to the trouble ahead.  What say you guys?

It could be a reference to a disagreement with his mom about something -- like what she wants in a future daughter-in-law vs. what Brooks wants in a wife.

Or maybe he's talking about his last serious relationship, when things ended they weren't on the same page. Producers ask questions about life experiences in ITM interviews and then use those answers out of context to help tell a story, by making it seem the person is talking about the lead or a contestant. For example, they will pester a person with questions about an ex in the limo after they've been rejected and make the audience think she or he is crying and talking about being heartbroken over the lead. "I thought she was The One..." etc. We hear SHE and assume he's talking about the Bachelorette. That isn't always the case.

Just remember we don't hear the questions, just the answers, and the answers could be edited and sliced to change the meaning as well. "I'm not falling in love" changes to "I'm falling in love" with one simple edit.

The reason why I thought of it, is due to the metaphor game they play.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:41 am

I will be disappointed if its not brooks. I mean it just seems like the obvious choice. I think they are perfect together .

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:42 am

I think these scenes are to hook us in. Obviously it's working. The reality could be as simple as what Terabithia stated. Problem with last girlfriend? Not on the same page. If there's anything Des and Brooks have shown IS that they are on the same page. He chronicles his feelings for Des to Des. Talks about emotional process and that he's getting more invested. How could one dinner in Portugal change that much less future dates. Could his mother put things in his mind? Sure but it won't be about how he and Des get along and are being sincere.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:42 am

riddlexo3 wrote:I'm just afraid brooks isn't final 1

I'm actually more confident then ever which is saying alot because i was already pretty confident to begin with that Brooks is F1.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:43 am

atem wrote:
terabithia wrote:

Or maybe he's talking about his last serious relationship, when things ended they weren't on the same page. Producers ask questions about life experiences in ITM interviews and then use those answers out of context to help tell a story, by making it seem the person is talking about the lead or a contestant. For example, they will pester a person with questions about an ex in the limos after they've been rejected and make the audience think she or he is crying and talking about being heartbroken over the lead. "I thought she was The One..." etc. We hear SHE and assume he's talking about the Bachelorette. That isn't always the case.

The reason why I thought of it, is due to the metaphor game they play.  

That's why I said you're a smart girl. Could very well be the reason for that comment not referring to each other.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:46 am

canyonvue wrote:I think I'll go watch them kiss on the couch now. That's a little happier.

I do that too. From their first date, the return from the ER, the igloo and now Mexico. Love it!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:46 am

canyonvue wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
clueless wrote:So when is it that the majority think this hurtful conversation between Des and Brooks takes place?  Prior to Fantasy Suite date since there are no screencaps?

Heck if I know laugh out loud. Maybe it is at F2 Chris/Brooks and maybe something happens btw Nate/Brooks or someone in HER family and Brooks feels like he screwed up and doesn't know how to fix it and afraid it will cost him Des. I am not convinced he doesn't have FD and LCD with Des they just don't want to show anything towards it because they want to promote the "uh oh Bres is in trouble" angle instead which FD/LCD would basically give away that all is well. When the Brooks thing happens, maybe Des knows her final decision and since it is not going great at THAT moment with her decided F1 she breaks down and says screw it all.

Everyone's ideas are good. I give up.

It'll just be hard to see Brooks :Frown: :Frown: :Frown:

yeah I am gonna hate seeing Bres go through whatever it is they are going to go through but then again, it seems they came out stronger from it.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:49 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
riddlexo3 wrote:I'm just afraid brooks isn't final 1

I'm actually more confident then ever which is saying alot because i was already pretty confident to begin with that Brooks is F1.

Me too Monica. No ifs ands or buts. Brooks being F1 is a truth not a pipe dream!:yes: 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:04 am

When you see them in the screencaps you sure do think so. Hugesmile Hugesmile I don't see how anyone can steal that thunder. Especially people whom they've hardly shown their relationship.

Last edited by canyonvue on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:24 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:21 am

riddlexo3 wrote:I will be disappointed if its not brooks. I mean it just seems like the obvious choice. I think they are perfect together .

So will I. And though I like to stand on top of mountains, like Des and Brooks, I don't like to be on the ledge when it comes to what I put my heart into. I'll be a little bit devastated if he's not F1. I won't cry, but I'll be let down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 51 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

+45
clean0002
mrsbatonmom
BachfanNY
Spoil Me Again
LoveDovez