SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Page 49 of 51 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 49 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:26 am

In Desiree's opening video,she's running around looking absolutely adorable with Andy Grammer singing "Crazy Beautiful" in the background...Brooks apparently took her breath away from the moment he stepped from that limo. She chose him for her first one on one giving him a date card which said " Give me a sign" !! That was the best date ever - simply over the top amazing...Andy Grammer was there singing" Gotta Keep Your Head Up" plus "I Choose You". Practically every time we have seen them together, they have been on top of the world..from the Hollywood sign in LA to the mountain top in Germany, and again as we will watch them on top of it in Portugal. Kind of makes me think this is their " sign". Just seeing them on top of the world with their arms stretched high above their heads hollering in unison really means something significant and meaningful because that's where she's at when she says "Imagine this is the best dream you ever had, times that by ten and that's where I am "!!! ( Yes, she's absolutely on top of the world with Brooks...) I can't wait to see this unfold as overcoming obstacles like theirs makes it so romantic . :fanningfan  Hope I'm not repeating anybody here...LOL so new at this...Smiley

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 49 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:27 am

BarbB222 wrote:I think these scenes are to hook us in. Obviously it's working. The reality could be as simple as what Terabithia stated. Problem with last girlfriend? Not on the same page. If there's anything Des and Brooks have shown IS that they are on the same page. He chronicles his feelings for Des to Des. Talks about emotional process and that he's getting more invested. How could one dinner in Portugal change that much less future dates. Could his mother put things in his mind? Sure but it won't be about how he and Des get along and are being sincere.

That's what I'm thinking (and hoping, really), that it's no big deal. And I hope that Drew doesn't take his place and become F2. I'd like him to have all his dates. Is that too much to ask? What about the people who want to see his pretty self?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:27 am

come on canyon. where's your bravado?! brooks if F1. girldance des said there would be ups and downs in her love story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:31 am

Judiful wrote:In Desiree's opening video,she's running around looking absolutely adorable with Andy Grammer singing "Crazy Beautiful" in the background...Brooks apparently took her breath away from the moment he stepped from that limo. She chose him for her first one on one giving him a date card which said " Give me a sign" !! That was the best date ever - simply over the top amazing...Andy Grammer was there singing" Gotta Keep Your Head Up" plus "I Choose You".  Practically every time we have seen them together, they have been on top of the world..from the Hollywood sign in LA to the mountain top in Germany, and again as we will watch them on top of it in Portugal. Kind of makes me think this is their " sign".  Just seeing them on top of the world with their arms stretched high above their heads hollering in unison really means something significant and meaningful because that's where she's at when she says "Imagine this is the best dream you ever had, times that by ten and that's where I am "!!!  ( Yes, she's absolutely on top of the world with Brooks...)   I can't wait to see this unfold as overcoming obstacles like theirs makes it so romantic . :fanningfan  Hope I'm not repeating anybody here...LOL  so new at this...Smiley

That's what I've been saying all along. I like a little drama in my romance. I like a little bit of tears, I like a little bit of misunderstanding, I like a little bit of hurt feelings, I like a little bit of broken hearts and mended hearts, I like a little bit of kissing. There's just something so much more romantic about that. It just really highlights true depth of emotion. :cutesmile!: :Clap: :Drool:

I mean, if I ever wrote a book—which I'm doing—my lead and her main man are going to be crying all over the place. giggling

Now you're making me want to go listen to those Andy Grammer songs.

Last edited by canyonvue on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 49 Empty Making up is so much fun....

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:39 am

:crazed 
canyonvue wrote:
Judiful wrote:In Desiree's opening video,she's running around looking absolutely adorable with Andy Grammer singing "Crazy Beautiful" in the background...Brooks apparently took her breath away from the moment he stepped from that limo. She chose him for her first one on one giving him a date card which said " Give me a sign" !! That was the best date ever - simply over the top amazing...Andy Grammer was there singing" Gotta Keep Your Head Up" plus "I Choose You".  Practically every time we have seen them together, they have been on top of the world..from the Hollywood sign in LA to the mountain top in Germany, and again as we will watch them on top of it in Portugal. Kind of makes me think this is their " sign".  Just seeing them on top of the world with their arms stretched high above their heads hollering in unison really means something significant and meaningful because that's where she's at when she says "Imagine this is the best dream you ever had, times that by ten and that's where I am "!!!  ( Yes, she's absolutely on top of the world with Brooks...)   I can't wait to see this unfold as overcoming obstacles like theirs makes it so romantic . :fanningfan  Hope I'm not repeating anybody here...LOL  so new at this...Smiley

That's what I've been saying all along. I like a little drama in my romance. I like a little bit of tears, I like a little bit of misunderstanding, I like a little bit of hurt feelings, I like a little bit of broken hearts and mended hearts, I like a little bit of kissing. There's just something so much more romantic about that. It just really highlights true depth of emotion. :cutesmile!: :Clap: :Drool:

I mean, if I ever wrote a book—which I'm doing—my lead and her main man are going to be crying all over the place. Lol.
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:40 am

The song I Choose You could very well define Brooks feelings for Des and vice versa. You can't choose your family but you can choose your love. That's the theme of that song. Loving Bres no matter the bumps in their road to the Finale.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:41 am

I hardly say anything but I'm always keeping up. I have seen a huge connection bet Des and Brooks from the get go. On her part I really feel like it was love at first sight. Each and every meeting between them has seemed to have brought her closer to declaring that he's her Prince Charming. I think brooks has to be cautious with his feelings along the way as he is competing for her love. Chris h said brooks is an enigma and maybe that's because of what's coming up and all the speculation about him "leaving". Maybe he wants to tell her I love you but he can't due to fear. Maybe he can't say it because he wants to give it some time to be more sure. Maybe he wants her to give him a sign and she can't and that's what causes the bumps that we're going to see soon. It's been a frustrating day for me since I have done a lot of thinking about this topic. The wheels are not going to stop turning until next Monday that's for sure!

But I'm optimistic! Des has fallen for brooks! it is as clear as the sky on top of Mount Madeira!

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:48 am

Soleil wrote:I hardly say anything but I'm always keeping up. I have seen a huge connection bet Des and Brooks from the get go. On her part I really feel like it was love at first sight. Each and every meeting between them has seemed to have brought her closer to declaring that he's her Prince Charming. I think brooks has to be cautious with his feelings along the way as he is competing for her love. Chris h said brooks is an enigma and maybe that's because of what's coming up and all the speculation about him "leaving". Maybe he wants to tell her I love you but he can't due to fear. Maybe he can't say it because he wants to give it some time to be more sure. Maybe he wants her to give him a sign and she can't and that's what causes the bumps that we're going to see soon. It's been a frustrating day for me since I have done a lot of thinking about this topic. The wheels are not going to stop turning until next Monday that's for sure!

But I'm optimistic! Des has fallen for brooks! it is as clear as the sky on top of Mount Madeira!

Love your post Soleil! Yes she was smitten from the get go. Brooks has shown himself to be quite cerebral along with being silky and funny and that's such a well rounded personality. What he might lack in poem writing is his expressed word. I love conversation in a relationship. It's a strong binding cord. What I've enjoyed is seeing is unpretentious Brooks. No wonder Des has not had problems getting to know him and vice versa.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:48 am

gabriele wrote:come on canyon. where's your bravado?! brooks if F1. girldance des said there would be ups and downs in her love story.

True. She did say that. I want to see the downs. I'm just nervous that Drew is going to jump up and go gotcha! giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:50 am

BarbB222 wrote:
Soleil wrote:I hardly say anything but I'm always keeping up. I have seen a huge connection bet Des and Brooks from the get go. On her part I really feel like it was love at first sight. Each and every meeting between them has seemed to have brought her closer to declaring that he's her Prince Charming. I think brooks has to be cautious with his feelings along the way as he is competing for her love. Chris h said brooks is an enigma and maybe that's because of what's coming up and all the speculation about him "leaving". Maybe he wants to tell her I love you but he can't due to fear. Maybe he can't say it because he wants to give it some time to be more sure. Maybe he wants her to give him a sign and she can't and that's what causes the bumps that we're going to see soon. It's been a frustrating day for me since I have done a lot of thinking about this topic. The wheels are not going to stop turning until next Monday that's for sure!

Love your post Soleil! Yes she was smitten from the get go. Brooks has shown himself to be quite cerebral along with being silky and funny and that's such a well rounded personality. What he might lack in poem writing is his expressed word. I love conversation in a relationship. It's a strong binding cord. What I've enjoyed is seeing is unpretentious Brooks. No wonder Des has not had problems getting to know him and vice versa.

:yes: :eyesigh: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:54 am

BarbB222 wrote:
atem wrote:Here is one I found (from Wet Paint).  Just this one though:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I wonder how the heck they are going to do the metaphor thing!

See. This pic says so much to me if we talk body language. She's serene like she's found a home in Brooks' arms.

I love how you worded that. So true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:58 am

canyonvue wrote:
gabriele wrote:come on canyon. where's your bravado?! brooks if F1. girldance des said there would be ups and downs in her love story.

True. She did say that. I want to see the downs. I'm just nervous that Drew is going to jump up and go gotcha! giggling 

drew: "it's never going to work." i think he's outta there & probably the next bach since it looks like he's moved to CA & is having "a big adventure".

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 51 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

+45
clean0002
mrsbatonmom
BachfanNY
Spoil Me Again
LoveDovez