SELECT CONTENT

Episode 8 (HTD's) - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 65 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 8 (HTD's) - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 65 Empty Re: Episode 8 (HTD's) - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:37 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Nd I believe I have seen her do it with chris when they first met up..and also with Dre when the first met up when hugging.

I would make sc but I am not that good..

But they weren't making out then right ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 (HTD's) - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 65 Empty Re: Episode 8 (HTD's) - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:40 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Nd I believe I have seen her do it with chris when they first met up..and also with Dre when the first met up when hugging.

I would make sc but I am not that good..

But they weren't making out then right ?

LOL I edited my post..she also did it when he told her about his Da's story on their 1/1.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:49 pm

Very interesting, LoveDovez. IA with a lot of what you said.

I do think there's a misconception of Drew of never having been in love brought on by creative editing. I don't think he told Des he was failing in love with her on the 2 on 1 date nor do I think he told her he had never been in love before (Not sure if that was then or the htd. His comments appeared to be clipped and didn't flow in both cases. Anyway I believe he was telling her she was special but not his first experience with love. I do think he succumbed to the bachelor bubble version of love though as many others have before him.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:34 pm

LoveDovez wrote:Drew is another wonderful man. I find him to be beautiful inside and out and I do believe he thinks he's in love with Des. I find him to be a little immature when it comes to the love side of things, if you know what I mean, but I do think he would make a good husband. I feel like he hasn't had a lot of experience because of him helping out with the family and I adore his family. I feel like Des is more into him than she is with Chris and I think she enjoys kissing him. One thing that gives me pause with those two is when she is kissing him she rubs his back kinda like you would if you were hugging a good friend and rub their back to console them. I'm trying to understand why she does that.

So I went back and looked at some videos of Des and Drew. She rubs his back/neck …
• when he tells her about his Dad for the first time in Barcelona
• when he tells her he’s falling in love with her on the 2-in-one with Zak
• when he first tells her he loves her at the end of his HTD… although the rubbing stops after their kiss gets more passionate.
• the upcoming crying scene

I think it may be Des’ way to express support and intimacy …. Maybe because she senses, as you have suggested, that he’s a little inexperienced (I prefer this to immature) when it comes to love. In the crying scene, depending on what’s actually happening, it may also be to console… but we’ll have to see how this actually plays out. 

I actually find it quite endearing, like she’s trying to encourage him to share his feelings. Still, I wish we were shown ANY reciprocal scenes of Drew encouraging Des to share her feelings… again, I’m still hoping to see more of their INTERACTION!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:56 pm

nd4reality wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
SueSt wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:To me, it is harder when your favorite isn't the F1. You have all these people discussing their favorite F1 and you can't relate because you don't feel exactly the same way. I think the F1 always has the most favorites because you have those people that just love the F1 because they like Brooks and then you have another group that likes the F1 just because they are the spoiled
F1.

I agree with this. Particularly when folks are supporting the F1 only because they are spoiled.

But it is even harder when the spoiler is wrong and you have a gut feeling that it is. Because there is little or no proof to support the finding and then you have this tidal wave of posts from folks "seeing" the ever lasting connection between the lead and the spoiled contestant  who are unwilling to even consider the other alternative.
Brads 2.0 was brutal.

Great post and I so agree with you. I was one of those that knew RS spoilers were wrong with Brad 2.0.. I could see that Brad was in over his head in love with Em, but I could also see she didn't love him back as much in return. I knew he was gonna pick her. Just think of how badly he was hated ( for lack of another word ) his first show when he didn't pick either girl, then if he came back and took a mother of a young child to the f2 and then dropped her, he would have had to leave the country because of some of the crazy fans out there. : ( Brad with Em was like Sean with Cat, it was written on their faces so plain that it was undeniable that they were gonna be the F1's

The seasons I've really liked my fav ( or the one I like the best out of the F2 ) has always been F1. ( even before spoilers and before I found this forum). Except Ali's season (and I'm thankful now he wasn't F1). Now I liked Roberto, but Chris L was/is such a great man. To me, Roberto would be somebody I would have a hot, passionate, torrid love affair with, but Chris L would have been the man I would have wanted to marry and spend the rest of my life with. I was so thrilled he turned the Bach down and met Peyton and they got married..My respect for him doubled when he turned the show down.

I'm really curious who they will pick for the next Bach. It's hard to root for somebody you like to be the Bachelor coz you know the hell they are put through, but then you know that you'd enjoy watching a season with them. I'll watch whomever they choose coz I enjoy the show and watching how people act and seeing all the places they go to. Sorry for such a long post LOL

thanks for sharing LoveDovez...
so, who do you like for Des?

Aww thank you, too. As to who I like for Des let me try to break it down if I can...

Chris is a good solid man that cares deeply for Des. He does nothing for me, but I'm not the one choosing. LOL Chris would make her a wonderful hubby and would spend the rest of his life trying to make her happy, but I just don't see the spark in Des' eyes for Chris that I see with somebody else. I feel like Des is trying to fake her way to the end with Chris. I hate to see him get hurt, but somebody has to every season. I think they would make great friends and enjoy sports together, but maybe not marriage.

Drew is another wonderful man. I find him to be beautiful inside and out and I do believe he thinks he's in love with Des. I find him to be a little immature when it comes to the love side of things, if you know what I mean, but I do think he would make a good husband. I feel like he hasn't had a lot of experience because of him helping out with the family and I adore his family. I feel like Des is more into him than she is with Chris and I think she enjoys kissing him. One thing that gives me pause with those two is when she is kissing him she rubs his back kinda like you would if you were hugging a good friend and rub their back to console them. I'm trying to understand why she does that.

Brooks, Brooks, Brooks as RS said. LOL I think Des is way more into him than he is into her. Not saying he doesn't like her, but I feel like he feels like he's being pressured into loving her and he's fighting with himself on whether to just give into to those feelings or run from them. Had I not been spoiled, I would have picked Brooks for her just from their first date. You can tell when Brooks is around Des only has eyes for him, but I kinda see a rocky road ahead for them. ..

Why is there no sighting of them going to and from the safe house visits? Even with Sean and Cat we knew just about every time they saw each other. RS says Des and Brooks are still engaged , but he's been known to be wrong before... This season has me puzzled. Why the need for a 2 part finale? I can't remember ever having one of those.

So to answer your question after all this gibber jabber lol. Brooks is the one I see for Des just because of the love I see Des has for him. IMO is he the right man I'd pick for her.... I'm still on the fence about that because the other two men are such great men and would make great husbands. I didn't help very much, did I? LOLOL.

Hey LD - can you post a SC of her rubbing Drews back when making out please ? The only time I remember seeing that is on the beach while crying.

I'm so sorry, ND I can't post screen caps. I'm not that smart when it comes to doing things like that on here. : ( She's done it several times that I can remember. I will watch some of the shows again and note where it's at that she does it. Is that OK? Wish I could be more help.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:05 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:To me, it is harder when your favorite isn't the F1. You have all these people discussing their favorite F1 and you can't relate because you don't feel exactly the same way. I think the F1 always has the most favorites because you have those people that just love the F1 because they like Brooks and then you have another group that likes the F1 just because they are the spoiled
F1.

I agree with this. Particularly when folks are supporting the F1 only because they are spoiled.

But it is even harder when the spoiler is wrong and you have a gut feeling that it is. Because there is little or no proof to support the finding and then you have this tidal wave of posts from folks "seeing" the ever lasting connection between the lead and the spoiled contestant  who are unwilling to even consider the other alternative.
Brads 2.0 was brutal.

Great post and I so agree with you. I was one of those that knew RS spoilers were wrong with Brad 2.0.. I could see that Brad was in over his head in love with Em, but I could also see she didn't love him back as much in return. I knew he was gonna pick her. Just think of how badly he was hated ( for lack of another word ) his first show when he didn't pick either girl, then if he came back and took a mother of a young child to the f2 and then dropped her, he would have had to leave the country because of some of the crazy fans out there. : ( Brad with Em was like Sean with Cat, it was written on their faces so plain that it was undeniable that they were gonna be the F1's

The seasons I've really liked my fav ( or the one I like the best out of the F2 ) has always been F1. ( even before spoilers and before I found this forum). Except Ali's season (and I'm thankful now he wasn't F1). Now I liked Roberto, but Chris L was/is such a great man. To me, Roberto would be somebody I would have a hot, passionate, torrid love affair with, but Chris L would have been the man I would have wanted to marry and spend the rest of my life with. I was so thrilled he turned the Bach down and met Peyton and they got married..My respect for him doubled when he turned the show down.

I'm really curious who they will pick for the next Bach. It's hard to root for somebody you like to be the Bachelor coz you know the hell they are put through, but then you know that you'd enjoy watching a season with them. I'll watch whomever they choose coz I enjoy the show and watching how people act and seeing all the places they go to. Sorry for such a long post LOL

I agree with both of your posts.  It seems that there is always the F1 people that like the F1 for who they are, but in each season, it also seems like when the F1 gets spoiled, some get on that bandwagon just because of the spoiled ending.  It's also true that when you aren't a fave of the F1 for whatever reason, it is hard to be on the boards sometimes because the F1 love gets overwhelming.  I just hope we don't have the problems like there were for Brad 2.0 if it turns out that the spoiled F1 isn't the actual F1.

Auntie, I find that really unfair to the other guys, too. I like to see them all for the way they are even if they aren't the spoiled F1. They're always fun to watch and learn things about them. Like Zak, I didn't warm up to him until the HT dates and I see now that he would make a wonderful husband and I believe that he is truly searching for love and even tho I said I wouldn't watch him as the Bach, now I would gladly watch a season of him. So I'm one of those that likes most of the other guys other than and in addition to the F1. : ) Right now it doesn't matter to me which one she picks coz I can't see where she would go wrong as they all 3 seem to be such great guys. In other words, I won't be upset if she picks somebody other than Brooks as long as she is happy. That's what matters at the end of the day..; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:45 pm

albean99 wrote:Very interesting, LoveDovez. IA with a lot of what you said.

I do think there's a misconception of Drew of never having been in love brought on by creative editing. I don't think he told Des he was failing in love with her on the 2 on 1 date nor do I think he told her he had never been in love before (Not sure if that was then or the htd. His comments appeared to be clipped and didn't flow in both cases. Anyway I believe he was telling her she was special but not his first experience with love. I do think he succumbed to the bachelor bubble version of love though as many others have before him.

Thanks Albean, I was going on what Drew himself said about being in love at the start of the season. I think tho that he said he hadn't had the chance of being in a long term relationship. I need to watch that again before I say for sure. I'm sure he's been in love before, but maybe didn't have the chance to take it to where he wanted it to go.. I wish him the best. I find him adorable. : ).
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:50 pm

SueSt wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:Drew is another wonderful man. I find him to be beautiful inside and out and I do believe he thinks he's in love with Des. I find him to be a little immature when it comes to the love side of things, if you know what I mean, but I do think he would make a good husband. I feel like he hasn't had a lot of experience because of him helping out with the family and I adore his family. I feel like Des is more into him than she is with Chris and I think she enjoys kissing him. One thing that gives me pause with those two is when she is kissing him she rubs his back kinda like you would if you were hugging a good friend and rub their back to console them. I'm trying to understand why she does that.

So I went back and looked at some videos of Des and Drew.  She rubs his back/neck …
• when he first tells her he loves her at the end of his HTD…  although the rubbing stops after their kiss gets more passionate.

I think it may be Des’ way to express support and intimacy …. Maybe because she senses, as you have suggested, that he’s a little inexperienced (I prefer this to immature) when it comes to love.  In the crying scene, depending on what’s actually happening, it may also be to console… but we’ll have to see how this actually plays out.  

I actually find it quite endearing, like she’s trying to encourage him to share his feelings.  Still, I wish we were shown ANY reciprocal scenes of Drew encouraging Des to share her feelings… again, I’m still hoping to see more of their INTERACTION!  

I like that word better myself. Sometimes I don't always express myself the best in the world.. You'll learn that about me the more posts you read of mine. LOLOL : ) The reason I noticed it is I haven't seen her rub Brooks back ( but that doesn't mean she hasn't ) like she has with Drew and Chris.. I was just wondering the meaning behind it.. I know Em rubbed Brad's back a lot in Brad 2.0.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:53 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
albean99 wrote:Very interesting, LoveDovez. IA with a lot of what you said.

Thanks Albean, I was going on what Drew himself said about being in love at the start of the season. I think tho that he said he hadn't had the chance of being in a long term relationship. I need to watch that again before I say for sure. I'm sure he's been in love before, but maybe didn't have the chance to take it to where he wanted it to go.. I wish him the best. I find him adorable. : ).

Drew did say to Des on his 2-in-1 with Zak that he was falling in love with her and he'd never felt like this before... but like albean suggested maybe his feelings have just been elevated as a result of "succumbing to the bachelor bubble version of love" (awesome!!!! phrase, by the way).
I think the misconception about Drew never having been in love (or immature as you said previously) may come in part from his very genuine and child-like nature. On the other hand, if his kisses are any indication, the man is NO novice!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:56 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
F1.

Brads 2.0 was brutal.

I agree with both of your posts.  It seems that there is always the F1 people that like the F1 for who they are, but in each season, it also seems like when the F1 gets spoiled, some get on that bandwagon just because of the spoiled ending.  It's also true that when you aren't a fave of the F1 for whatever reason, it is hard to be on the boards sometimes because the F1 love gets overwhelming.  I just hope we don't have the problems like there were for Brad 2.0 if it turns out that the spoiled F1 isn't the actual F1.

Auntie, I find that really unfair to the other guys, too. I like to see them all for the way they are even if they aren't the spoiled F1. They're always fun to watch and learn things about them. Like Zak, I didn't warm up to him until the HT dates and I see now that he would make a wonderful husband and I believe that he is truly searching for love and even tho I said I wouldn't watch him as the Bach, now I would gladly watch a season of him. So I'm one of those that likes most of the other guys other than and in addition to the F1. : ) Right now it doesn't matter to me which one she picks coz I can't see where she would go wrong as they all 3 seem to be such great guys. In other words, I won't be upset if she picks somebody other than Brooks as long as she is happy. That's what matters at the end of the day..; )
I look at it as the actual F1 has to put up with the press and boards talking about this other person being the F1, meanwhile they know the difference, but being bombarded with it all the time must be incredibly hard. Now the fans of the guys also endure the pressures from the fans of the spoiled F1, whether that person is the actual F1 could be a different story.

Bottom line, I do think that it is hard on all fans of all the guys/gals in this for one reason or another. If everyone is more cordial about how they post, it is a lot easier to handle; No matter what side of the fence you are on. Whether you are loving on/bragging about your spoiled 1 that you don't listen to others OR are on the other side when you take offense to anything that is being said. I would like to thank San and Love_Me for all you do on this site: It is so appreciated and I am sorry myself that I don't say it often enough!! :Thanktwo :alltens: 

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:59 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
SueSt wrote:

So I went back and looked at some videos of Des and Drew.  She rubs his back/neck …
• when he first tells her he loves her at the end of his HTD…  although the rubbing stops after their kiss gets more passionate.

I think it may be Des’ way to express support and intimacy …. Maybe because she senses, as you have suggested, that he’s a little inexperienced (I prefer this to immature) when it comes to love.  In the crying scene, depending on what’s actually happening, it may also be to console… but we’ll have to see how this actually plays out.  

I actually find it quite endearing, like she’s trying to encourage him to share his feelings.  Still, I wish we were shown ANY reciprocal scenes of Drew encouraging Des to share her feelings… again, I’m still hoping to see more of their INTERACTION!  

I like that word better myself. Sometimes I don't always express myself the best in the world.. You'll learn that about me the more posts you read of mine. LOLOL : ) The reason I noticed it is I haven't seen her rub Brooks back ( but that doesn't mean she hasn't ) like she has with Drew and Chris.. I was just wondering the meaning behind it.. I know Em rubbed Brad's back a lot in Brad 2.0.

It's interesting that you noticed that she does it with Chris too and not Brooks. I do think it may be a comfort level thing.
Chris and Drew have been receptive to Des and opened themselves to the possibility of love; Brooks has been withheld.
Maybe that alone causes her to withdrawn on some unconscious level... to wait for signs from Brooks to engage. Just a thought....
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:04 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I look at it as the actual F1 has to put up with the press and boards talking about this other person being the F1, meanwhile they know the difference, but being bombarded with it all the time must be incredibly hard.  Now the fans of the guys also endure the pressures from the fans of the spoiled F1, whether that person is the actual F1 could be a different story.

Bottom line, I do think that it is hard on all fans of all the guys/gals in this for one reason or another.  If everyone is more cordial about how they post, it is a lot easier to handle;  No matter what side of the fence you are on.  Whether you are loving on/bragging about your spoiled 1 that you don't listen to others OR are on the other side when you take offense to anything that is being said.  I would like to thank San and Love_Me for all you do on this site:  It is so appreciated and I am sorry myself that I don't say it often enough!! :Thanktwo :alltens: 

Thanks for bringing this up Aunties... you make some good points about how hard it must be for all of the F3. For the most part, I think this site is terrific in encouraging respectful discussions about the show among those that love one contestant or another...and that is awesome.
Thanks also for mentioning San and Love_Me. I also want to send my appreciation for all the work you do ... and for making this a terrific site! Cheers!
All the best, Sue

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 8 (HTD's) - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

+77
sdmom
Muslady
beader
Cecilia
Rolly