SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Page 34 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 - Page 34 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by snowandcold Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:52 pm

canyonvue wrote:giggling 

Funny. It told me something completely opposite.

An attorney is never going to spill the beans on the F1! He is very aware of the contractual obligations with this show!
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 - Page 34 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:56 pm

snowandcold wrote:
canyonvue wrote:giggling 

Funny. It told me something completely opposite.

An attorney  is never going to spill the beans on the F1! He is very aware of the contractual obligations with this show!

Bingo! He's probably the only one that read the fine print before signing on the dotted line.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:01 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
atem wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
atem wrote:Micheal G did a radio interview and picked Chris S.  I'm telling you guys, Brooks isn't Final 1.

Chris would have to do a complete overhaul in personality and Des would have to react to him much differently than she has been to make me think he is Des F1. I see her being very attracted to his looks and finding him endearing, but when he's speaking, she looks like she is going through the motions and is somewhat bored and un-stimulated by him intellectually.

I would think Micheal G would want to cheer on for Brooks to be Final 1.  I think he's just giving a clue that's what is coming.

Isn't it obvious based on the editing that Brooks is made to seem unsure at this point? I will put money that Michael is not giving us a clue. If anything he's trying to lead us away from the real outcome.

Me too. Diversion at its best imo. Everyone is going to read everything different at this point as most have their minds made up as to what they think, all the clues are going to skew to whatever their already determined outcome is. I wouldn't be surprised if Michael knows it's Bres and is trying to help them keep it mum.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:09 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
canyonvue wrote:I can't wait for this freakin' episode! . . . and then we have to wait another week or two for something good. *whimpers*

Why can't they put the MTA after the season or not have it at all.

Surely it's because inquiring minds want to know if James does indeed polish his nails and what's it like to be on Mikey's boat with hot chicks.

giggling giggling  Well I can wait and find that out after the season. I am chewing my nails as it is. I am not very patient.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Watching my recording of Sean's finale they seemed to focus more positivity on his relationship with Lindsey than that of Catherine .Of course, there was the letter that made us go WHAT??. He says he's in love with both girls ..he cries..Catherine has a melt down..Lindsey feels confident..He cries...hates hurting sweet Lindsey..but realizes he loves catherine...same old ..same old...just thought it would be nice to get a bit of a throwback refresher . Oh Sean's Mom cries...saying he doesn't need to propose to anybody. In the viewing audiance is Leslie predicting Catherine..Sarah, AshLee, and Jackie side with Lindsey...Bahaha !! We all know what happened..it was fun watching the edits ...OMG This show is consuming my life...I need to think about something else for a change...I really can't wait to see Brooks and Des...and Im just rambling...

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:07 pm

Bres time! Adjust your seat belts.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Judiful wrote:Watching my recording of Sean's finale they seemed to focus more positivity on his relationship with Lindsey than that of Catherine .Of course, there was the letter that made us go  WHAT??. He says he's in love with both girls ..he cries..Catherine has a melt down..Lindsey feels confident..He cries...hates hurting sweet Lindsey..but realizes he loves catherine...same old ..same old...just thought it would be nice to get a bit of a throwback refresher . Oh Sean's Mom cries...saying he doesn't need to propose to anybody. In the viewing audiance is Leslie predicting Catherine..Sarah, AshLee, and Jackie side with Lindsey...Bahaha  !!   We all know what happened..it was fun watching the edits ...OMG  This show is consuming my life...I need to think about something else for a change...I really can't wait to see Brooks and Des...and Im just  rambling...  

Ramble away Judi!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:11 pm

atem wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:So did this firestorm pass? Cooler heads will prevail . Thanks for the recaps. How can we hear this interview?

He basically said that same thing in the teleconference interview.  If Brooks were Final 1, I'd think he'd say it's Brooks.  He knows.

Not necessarily. Michael keeps saying his thoughts are based on from what he sees as of now on the show, which is heavily promoting Brooks as not ready, unsure and Chris spouting I love you. Plus the previews scream that Brooks is eliminated either self inflicted or by Des. Michael may very well have an idea of who actually won but the fact is he keeps qualifiyng his answers with "oh well from what I see on tv." With him saying it that way, saying Brooks wins would be a def red flag when you think of unspoiled viewers.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:16 pm

Yeah! I'm pleasantly surprised by his encouraging words about her!!

b

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:16 pm

I love Bres and not ashamed of it! See Brooks isn't afraid to run!And they are on the Same Page??? Woot. for now
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by clean0002 Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:19 pm

I completely understand where Brooks is coming from right now. He is approaching the situation in a very healthy manner which gives me a lot more hope for them then I have had for many other couples on here. You can see it in his eyes when he talks about her that he loves her but he wants to be sure about it all.

Des said in the VO that she loved him btw.

clean0002

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:28 pm

clean0002 wrote:I completely understand where Brooks is coming from right now. He is approaching the situation in a very healthy manner which gives me a lot more hope for them then I have had for many other couples on here. You can see it in his eyes when he talks about her that he loves her but he wants to be sure about it all.

Des said in the VO that she loved him btw.

More than her VO which can be Frankenbited. She said it with her own mouth in her PI
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

+52
draven31
rziukaite
Hotmomma
terabithia
Fleurdesel