SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Page 63 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 - Page 63 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:49 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I know this is the Brooks thread, and I probably like each of the F3 just about equally.  But maybe Chris isn't really that boring - maybe the exciting parts are on the cutting room floor.  I remember early on, when Brooks had been at the hospital (I think that's when it was).  When Brooks returned, Chris said something about Brooks being so danged charming.  I thought it was very good-natured of Chris and rather humorous, too.  He knew Brooks was a threat, but he still couldn't help but like the guy himself.

I thought that was charming when Chris said that, too. He didn't say it in a mean way and you could tell he couldn't help but like him. :Smiley: 

I just . . . I honestly don't understand why they'd show what they did of his date. It's like they hate him or something.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 - Page 63 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:51 pm

canyonvue wrote:Chris is boring and if she liked him, just like with Drew, I'd have to rethink how I see Des.

Wow ... just a few days ago you were asking to seek shelter with all the nice folks in Chrisville?! You can call Chris a lot of things ... athletic, creative, handsome, supportive, kind, healthy, goofy, good communicator, confident ... but not boring!

Des sure doesn't seem to find Chris boring ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:52 pm

I need a "boring Chris" in my life! giggling 
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:53 pm

Regarding Nate latest tweet...

I don't think Chris holds the copyright on "nice guy"... I think it describes all F3 in fact.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:54 pm

sfrank wrote:
sparkler wrote:
atem wrote:
sparkler wrote:
atem wrote:He doesn't seem that way body language wise to me.

Someone already brought up the false photo thing to RS and he said that it was a nice conspiracy theory, but that's not what happened.  Plus, you are saying Desiree and Brooks faked a FRC?

Not at all. I was just thinking that maybe the producers had Des and her final 3 take photos at some point, that could then be released to appear to be a finale of sorts- I don't know...I haven't thought it through...Maybe it would be impossible due to the scenery required in the background at the finale ...but it was just a thought....On the cloud 9 date though, and I may be alone in my opinion, I felt Brooks was lukewarm in all honesty in his body language with Des...maybe I am posting in the wrong thread but I also recall Brooks kissing Des hello with one hand in his pocket...that to me is either shyness or disinterest... I have seen this lack of reciprocity from him thoughout the season in body language in all honesty...although clearly others don't agree.

No, he didn't.  He brought her closer to him when they kissed sitting down and brought her into the kiss at the Fort.

Honestly, this is just my opinion, but as someone who fell completely for Jef and Emily last year, even though many were saying that they were way off in their body language, and I denied it until I couldn't any longer-  I just dont see it....I saw Brook gazing off into the distance a little too much on that cloud 9 date, plus I saw him with this arm around Des at one point but barely, like it was an obligation...I am only going off of my thoughts at the time because I only saw it once..I see this as one sided with Des being "all in" and Brooks not so much, more than most do. I agree that the potential is there but that there is something emotionally blocked in Brooks that shows in his body language- sorry for those who are offended and I will stop with the commentary now.....I am intrigued though if Mike Fleiss did manage to pull it off....

Never saw it with Jef and Emily...didn't get it. As for his gazing into the distance did you see the view?! How could you not!?!

Brooks is the only one that looks Des in the eyes when he's talking to her or her him.  What did Brooks say about soaking it all in and cherishing the moments.  That is what he is doing when they are in new places with her.  He takes mental pictures to remember those moments.  Not many men do that.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:55 pm

Yet, it was her time with Brooks (not Chris) that made her forget about Bryden and say that she was further along vs any of the other guys. Chris S is default Final 1 to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:55 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:Lol. At least I'll have a little vacation in there somewhere to keep me busy. I'll be off to merry ole Salt Lake City for the second time this summer. Maybe I'll see Brooks this time??? I can pray. Praying

tell him Hi for me laugh out loud!

I will. I'll keep you in mind. Oh, I wish I could be one of those lucky, random girls, but it'd be like running into a needle in a haystack. I know he goes to City Creek. I know he goes to Liberty Park. I know his sis lives 7 blocks from Liberty Park, up on the bench. giggling I wouldn't go that far. I wonder if they do get drive-bys, though. I know where he works and REALLY need some marketing done. Suspect 

Basically, so far, he hangs out where I doubt I'll spend much time.

It MIGHT be during July 24th, Pioneer Day, in Utah, so . . . well, that's a big holiday in Utah and for Mormons. I don't know what he could do, so never mind. giggling  Fireworks, I guess. Talk about a needle in a haystack. Doomed. Upset  I could hang out in the airport. Face it, my luck has run out with Bach's. (Now watch me meet him). giggling

Maybe he likes Muse. We'll be back in Utah in September (can't seem to stay away) to see them in concert. Talk about a needle in a haystack. Maybe we'll stand beside him (and Des). Now, that would be awesome. Or maybe he likes Real Salt Lake soccer? LMBO.

Last edited by canyonvue on Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:55 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
canyonvue wrote:Chris is boring and if she liked him, just like with Drew, I'd have to rethink how I see Des.

Wow ... just a few days ago you were asking to seek shelter with all the nice folks in Chrisville?! You can call Chris a lot of things ... athletic, creative, handsome, supportive, kind, healthy, goofy, good communicator, confident ... but not boring!

Des sure doesn't seem to find Chris boring ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I agree, I don't think Chris boring! I think he's a little too available right now and the poems are bit too much but not boring!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:57 pm

Ashley better be happy JP didn't see her making out with the guys like Brooks saw with James. JP wouldn't even watch the show, that's how jealous he'd get!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:07 am

relaxing wrote:I think it's really unfair to say Des is chasing Brooks.

When they are together they are flirty, have fun, have meaningful conversation and gaze into each others eyes.  They are natural together.  They have talked about their feelings at his prompting of wanting to know where they were at.   She wrote out a list of their moments as a nice reassuring gesture but did a similar thing with Chris.  She often just gazes at him until he kisses her.  She has only told CH that she loves him not Brooks himself.  And she hasn't asked or pressured him to put into words how he feels abut her.

Where is any chasing?  I think she is just being herself with him and letting her feelings show.

I agree. I don't feel like Des is chasing Brooks at all. You'd think by some of these posts Brooks was just chillin running his hands through his hair as though he was some major Casanova or something. He's anything but for crying out loud. He is the ONLY guy this season that I have NOT heard proclaim, "Des can't possibly have the type of connection we share with any of the other guys!" In fact to the best of my memory he is the ONLY one at least of those left who acknowleges the fact that she is forming relationships with other men as well besides himself. He hasn't deluded himself into thinking it could ONLY be him that she wants (even though we basically see that is the case). He doesn't get to see her voiceovers, PIs and sit downs with CH during the process. I completely see Bres MUTUAL attraction and adoration of each other. Des has mentioned a couple times when CH brings up "he hasn't said ILY" that the words aren't important because he is showing it to her when they are together. Sure TBTP may not be too focused on showcasing those particular moments at this time because they want their DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA instead. Showing any overly lovey dovey Brooks will infringe on their "Brooks isn't ready" blah blah blah. The added level for Brooks is he is trying to stay in the real world as well and be realistic about how to keep this relationship that he is very much enjoying going for the long haul. To me that is actually a great sign of him taking the process seriously and not just trying to get a  rose.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:10 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
relaxing wrote:I think it's really unfair to say Des is chasing Brooks.

When they are together they are flirty, have fun, have meaningful conversation and gaze into each others eyes.  They are natural together.  They have talked about their feelings at his prompting of wanting to know where they were at.   She wrote out a list of their moments as a nice reassuring gesture but did a similar thing with Chris.  She often just gazes at him until he kisses her.  She has only told CH that she loves him not Brooks himself.  And she hasn't asked or pressured him to put into words how he feels abut her.

Where is any chasing?  I think she is just being herself with him and letting her feelings show.

I agree. I don't feel like Des is chasing Brooks at all. You'd think by some of these posts Brooks was just chillin running his hands through his hair as though he was some major Casanova or something. He's anything but for crying out loud. He is the ONLY guy this season that I have NOT heard proclaim, "Des can't possibly have the type of connection we share with any of the other guys!" In fact to the best of my memory he is the ONLY one at least of those left who acknowleges the fact that she is forming relationships with other men as well besides himself. He hasn't deluded himself into thinking it could ONLY be him that she wants (even though we basically see that is the case). He doesn't get to see her voiceovers, PIs and sit downs with CH during the process. I completely see Bres MUTUAL attraction and adoration of each other. Des has mentioned a couple times when CH brings up "he hasn't said ILY" that the words aren't important because he is showing it to her when they are together. Sure TBTP may not be too focused on showcasing those particular moments at this time because they want their DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA instead. Showing any overly lovey dovey Brooks will infringe on their "Brooks isn't ready" blah blah blah. The added level for Brooks is he is trying to stay in the real world as well and be realistic about how to keep this relationship that he is very much enjoying going for the long haul. To me that is actually a great sign of him taking the process seriously and not just trying to get a  rose.

I agree 100%. I just think it will be too late.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:11 am

chaslom4 wrote:I need a "boring Chris" in my life! giggling 

word  The laid back, easy going, confident , and yes boring men are the best kind!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

+52
draven31
rziukaite
Hotmomma
terabithia
Fleurdesel