SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Page 64 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 - Page 64 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:12 am

nannymargie wrote:
canyonvue wrote:Did we get off the subject of Chris HAS to be the F1 then? Phew. Then I did my job. :Smiley:

giggling

clapping! :Clap: bowdown :claphands cheerleader 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 - Page 64 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:13 am

BarbB222 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
canyonvue wrote:Did we get off the subject of Chris HAS to be the F1 then? Phew. Then I did my job. :Smiley:

giggling

clapping! :Clap: bowdown :claphands cheerleader 

giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:18 am

brittany4400 wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:I need a "boring Chris" in my life! giggling 

word   The laid back, easy going, confident , and yes boring men are the best kind!

My mind is in the gutter. All I read was laid and wondered if we had reached the FD part of the show yet giggling 

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:19 am

brittany4400 wrote:

word   The laid back, easy going, confident , and yes boring men are the best kind!

How about the laid-back, easygoing, self-confident, fun types?

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:21 am

nd4reality wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:

My mind is in the gutter. All I read was laid and wondered if we had reached the FD part of the show yet giggling 

Don't worry I don't think he's that boring. I would love a father in law whose a chiropractor! I pay mine big bucks on a monthly basis. Not sure of the nose jobs tho. Hugesmile 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:22 am

sparkler wrote:
atem wrote:He doesn't seem that way body language wise to me.

Someone already brought up the false photo thing to RS and he said that it was a nice conspiracy theory, but that's not what happened.  Plus, you are saying Desiree and Brooks faked a FRC?

Not at all. I was just thinking that maybe the producers had Des and her final 3 take photos at some point, that could then be released to appear to be a finale of sorts- I don't know...I haven't thought it through...Maybe it would be impossible due to the scenery required in the background at the finale ...but it was just a thought....On the cloud 9 date though, and I may be alone in my opinion, I felt Brooks was lukewarm in all honesty in his body language with Des...maybe I am posting in the wrong thread but I also recall Brooks kissing Des hello with one hand in his pocket...that to me is either shyness or disinterest... I have seen this lack of reciprocity from him thoughout the season in body language in all honesty...although clearly others don't agree.

When did you see Brooks kiss Des with his hand in his pocket.  I saw him hug her with his hand in his pocket because they were in front of the other guys.  I call that respecting the other guys.  When they are alone his hugs her with both arms.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:23 am

nannymargie wrote:
sparkler wrote:
atem wrote:He doesn't seem that way body language wise to me.

Someone already brought up the false photo thing to RS and he said that it was a nice conspiracy theory, but that's not what happened.  Plus, you are saying Desiree and Brooks faked a FRC?

Not at all. I was just thinking that maybe the producers had Des and her final 3 take photos at some point, that could then be released to appear to be a finale of sorts- I don't know...I haven't thought it through...Maybe it would be impossible due to the scenery required in the background at the finale ...but it was just a thought....On the cloud 9 date though, and I may be alone in my opinion, I felt Brooks was lukewarm in all honesty in his body language with Des...maybe I am posting in the wrong thread but I also recall Brooks kissing Des hello with one hand in his pocket...that to me is either shyness or disinterest... I have seen this lack of reciprocity from him thoughout the season in body language in all honesty...although clearly others don't agree.

When did you see Brooks kiss Des with his hand in his pocket.  I saw him hug her with his hand in his pocket because they were in front of the other guys.  I call that respecting the other guys.  When they are alone his hugs her with both arms.

So do I. He's always shown respect to the other guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:27 am

Speaking of Brooks' hands, I love how he rubs Des. Before the fireworks, when Des as asking about meeting his family, he totally rubs her back and she likes it. At the park when they sit together he has his hand around her hips and there he goes again. Brooks is a pretty sensuous guy. I love Bres!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:29 am

BarbB222 wrote:Speaking of Brooks' hands, I love how he rubs Des. Before the fireworks, when Des as asking about meeting his family, he totally rubs her back and she likes it. At the park when they sit together he has his hand around her hips and there he goes again. Brooks is a pretty sensuous guy. I love Bres!

Stop! eyedrool eyedrool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:35 am

Desiree is now the devil child because she's been telling CH and all of America that she loves Brooks, that her eyes are only for Brooks, that she wants Brooks down on one knee . . . what say ye, Brooks fans?

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:37 am

BarbB222 wrote:Speaking of Brooks' hands, I love how he rubs Des. Before the fireworks, when Des as asking about meeting his family, he totally rubs her back and she likes it. At the park when they sit together he has his hand around her hips and there he goes again. Brooks is a pretty sensuous guy. I love Bres!

I noticed the rubbing of her back also and looks her in the eyes.  The boy is in love but something is holding him back.  But so glad love will prevail in the long run.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:41 am

sfrank wrote:
sparkler wrote:
Cecilia wrote:Just re-watched Brooks date.  It was clearly the best one and he had the best things to say about her.  Doesn't make sense that he makes her cry in Antigua.  I want someone to just tell me what happens already so I can relax!

And I wouldn't take anything serious that Nate says.  He is a creeper.

I have to say that I agree with Atem on all of her many posts. I am commenting on this one because I honestly DO believe what Nate says for the very reason that I think he is unfiltered in his opinions....I seriously doubt that he would be influenced by TPTB, and I don't think he would post anything to "throw people off" (say something about Chris or the spoilers just to keep the final one a secret). I doubt that he operates in that way. That comment about not believing the spoiler and having a bias towards Chris was too early into the season and too easily forgotten by most people to have any ulterior motive as well.

I actually agree with Atem that Brooks is not the final one.....at least I hope not...I am seeing Des chase him (as I believe she has said is her pattern over her previous relationships) and that is why Brooks was so comfortable and familiar to her. We choose the familiar, even if it is wrong, and until we break that pattern, we get the same results, or at least that has been my experience.Someone posted earlier that on their first date, Des could not have known that Brooks was "behind" the others when she so clearly fell for him....Probably not, but she could sense his vagueness, and holding back emotionally and that felt "right" meaning that it was familiar, in my opinion.  On cloud 9 I saw very lukewarm body language from Brooks- I see way more between Drew and Des and Chris and Des.....

Here is my theory: I think that TPTB took fake finale pictures of all of the final 3 with Des and released one of the photos as "proof" that created the spoilers...RS has relied on photos in the past, even (arrogantly) describing bathing suit colors on Ashley H. etc. He had photo proof of Ben and Courtney that we all saw prior to the finale.

I think this would create Mike Fleiss's "best Season"; that is, to fool every last one of us....but the evidence is still there.....Anyway, I agree with every word you say Atem.....Also I admit that I may be completely wrong too.

I guess its in the eye of the beholder because the body language between Des and Brooks is off the charts, IMO. I would recommend you rewatch with the sound off.
She and Brooks were touching the entire time on cloud 9 contrast that with the space between her and Chris while writing the poetry. The night portion of her date to me screams more gratitude for Chris' confession of love vs. actual reciprocation of love. IMO the way Chris feels about Des is the way Des feels about Brooks.

I heard the "chasing after Brooks" thing...I'd love for you to share an example of that. Des loves Brooks but he doesn't know that...we do. He thinks they are progressing together if not very close (him jogging to her running). But how is exactly is she "chasing" him.?

Her blog today saying she was 100% in love screams Brooks and was confirmed when she says her feelings were solidified. If
anyone but Brooks is F1, frankly, I feel bad for them because they are the default F1.

Exactly. I cannot imagine being Drew or Chris right now as F1 and watching episode after episode and reading blog after blog about her connection with Brooks. I mean if Brooks isn't Final 1 I would think Des would alter the way she mentions him in her blogs because personally for me at least, she talks about him like the F1. I still think that random out the blue Atantic City steamy spa session with Brooks (UNAIRED) comment in her blog would be a SLAP in the face to the F1 if it's not Brooks as it tells me that even with the unaired scene and no reason to mention it, she still had Brooks on her mind when thinking back on that date. From what we saw heard, Juan Pablo also got some steamy kissing time with Des at the spa thought unaired, but i don't recall her bringing that up....It's understandable to mention the multiple dates with different guys that were shown, but to throw in that little tibit is something I just don't see Des doing if she is with Drew or Chris.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

+52
draven31
rziukaite
Hotmomma
terabithia
Fleurdesel