SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Page 2 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:45 am

agentcurls wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Watching the HTDs again.   I must say Brooks is totally into Des.  When they met up she is skipping, he is running.  They hug and he said " I missed you...where have you been most of my life?"  Des, "I'm here."  To me this is a serious declaration.  This hold date was so deep and soul searching.  I really think Brooks is all in at this point.  Geez what the darn happened.

Exactly! It was so cute how he was kissing her multiple times (pecking at her actually). It was just adorable how he missed her.  Like he couldn't get enough kisses in!  And i loved how he was like "yes!" when Desiree appeared, so cute!

It's so obvious to me that Brooks is in love with Des but is just scared. I don't understand how people can be so harsh and say he's immature and needy, etc. He is someone's son, brother, and future husband...he has FEELINGS. And he's just trying to do the right thing and figure those feelings out. beatingheart

BTW AC, I was super excited when I was able to watch your latest video of Bres on my iphone this morning!! great job:thumbs up: 

I love how they both look at eachother with love in their eyes. WHAT HAPPENS AT THE FD BROOKS?!?!?scratch 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:53 am

I watched that small preview for two weeks from now again and it just kills me to see Brooks and Des come to a screeching halt. Makes me so sad. Brooks definitely says something to her. He's very somber. So, I don't get why then we get all the beside himself, "This is the worst day of my life" "There's nothing I can say" stuff. It seems like he should've expected her response, so does something else happen? Was he just being honest and he didn't expect her response? Or, maybe he just feels bad by her response?

I can understand Brooks putting the brakes on things (if he did), but at the same time it really sucks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:53 am

Totally agree with posts above...he is much more into her with this HTD than I expected him to be. People develop their feelings and fall in love differently. He seems very thoughtful to me and cautious...who wouldn't be in this situation. Des sees his feelings for her without him saying ILY and doesn't seem worried...looks like that may change.hmmm not sure what happens but I think it will be a great ending and love story.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:54 am

BachfanNY wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Watching the HTDs again.   I must say Brooks is totally into Des.  When they met up she is skipping, he is running.  They hug and he said " I missed you...where have you been most of my life?"  Des, "I'm here."  To me this is a serious declaration.  This hold date was so deep and soul searching.  I really think Brooks is all in at this point.  Geez what the darn happened.

Exactly! It was so cute how he was kissing her multiple times (pecking at her actually). It was just adorable how he missed her.  Like he couldn't get enough kisses in!  And i loved how he was like "yes!" when Desiree appeared, so cute!

It's so obvious to me that Brooks is in love with Des but is just scared. I don't understand how people can be so harsh and say he's immature and needy, etc. He is someone's son, brother, and future husband...he has FEELINGS. And he's just trying to do the right thing and figure those feelings out. beatingheart

BTW AC, I was super excited when I was able to watch your latest video of Bres on my iphone this morning!! great job:thumbs up: 

I love how they both look at eachother with love in their eyes. WHAT HAPPENS AT THE FD BROOKS?!?!?scratch 

Oh good. I'm hoping the video stays watchable on mobile devices! :Biggrin: 

I think Brooks gets totally wiggy during the FD and in turn, Des gets extra super-duper wiggy....and to me, this only confirms how strong their feelings are for one another, and they will eventually cool their jets, come to their senses, and all will be beautiful in Bres' world. I will even go so far as to say that because they get so wiggy before FRC and hatch some of these major issues out, that they may have a real chance of making in the real world. They both seem so intellectual and analytical and that's a beautiful combination for any couple to have, besides the obvious crazy chemistry.
:rosiecolored

Last edited by agentcurls on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:55 am

atem wrote:Yipes!  I didn't know how long Brooks' thread got!  

Any sightings of him yet?

Just wait until I get to Salt Lake, and then I'll give you a sighting. :gotcha: 

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:55 am

We need our best sleuthers!  

Total blackout of details on anything that happened in Antigua.  

But, there's a reason why the show put the MTA earlier.  It would have made for a more interesting MTA to me, if it was just Brooks leaving before the F3 RC.  The show could easily have made it between Chris and Drew.  

Is there any way to ask the zip line place in Antigua if a date from the show was filmed there?

edited to add

I would also like to add that in Desiree's blog that she said she believed she was the right woman for Brooks. Otherwise, why say she felt more confident in their relationship and couldn't wait to see him again?

Last edited by atem on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:57 am

agentcurls wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:

It's a big leap. People like to tell stories. I doubt Brooks is immature or needy. He seems quite the opposite. And people tell me I take digs at contestants. But it's alright if we're not supposed to feel sorry for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:01 am

agentcurls wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:

Oh good. I'm hoping the video stays watchable on mobile devices! :Biggrin: 

I think Brooks gets totally wiggy during the FD and in turn, Des gets extra super-duper wiggy....and to me, this only confirms how strong their feelings are for one another, and they will eventually cool their jets, come to their senses, and all will be beautiful in Bres' world. I will even go so far as to say that because they get so wiggy before FRC and hatch some of these major issues out, that they may have a real chance of making in the real world. They both seem so intellectual and analytical and that's a beautiful combination for any couple to have, besides the obvious crazy chemistry.
:rosiecolored

That's what it confirms to me, as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:04 am

iamreal2u wrote:Watching the HTDs again.   I must say Brooks is totally into Des.  When they met up she is skipping, he is running.  They hug and he said " I missed you...where have you been most of my life?"  Des, "I'm here."  To me this is a serious declaration.  This whole date was so deep and soul searching.  I really think Brooks is all in at this point.  Geez what the darn happened.

Production manipulation.

Perhaps, he heard about that 'steamy' FD with Drew.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:09 am

Can someone explain wiggy?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:12 am

nannymargie wrote:Can someone explain wiggy?

giggling crazy, irrational, too much emotion, anxious, etc.:tissuebox

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:15 am

agentcurls wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Can someone explain wiggy?

giggling crazy, irrational, too much emotion, anxious, etc.:tissuebox

Got it, thanks!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

+50
nutty1
pander3575
Hotmomma
sdmom
Bhaka